Lancaster Kingdom Obsolete topic

For stories.

Moderators: THEMAX, Roleplay Moderators

User avatar
Dumbery101
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 256
Joined: Sun May 26, 2019 23:54
Location: Gunregon, Main Dumbercity
Plugins: Show
Phone model: ASUSX008D
Contact:

Re: Lancaster Kingdom {Great Nautika}

#861

Post by Dumbery101 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:37

Dumbery101 wants to negotiate for a space rocket
DumberCorp. CEO Dumbery101, also im a FiLiPiNo!!! :-) :android
What i play:
Dustoff 2!
TheoTown
Terraria
2D Strike
Bed Wars
And even Tropical Stormfront
HAY NAKO MAYOR ...Grade 6 na ewan sa math
Discord: Coolgamer101#6140

User avatar
Lancaster Kingdom
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:
Posts: 1372
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 21:38
Location: Royal District, Karlayneer, LK
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Lancaster 1 TV

#862

Post by Lancaster Kingdom » Mon Jun 10, 2019 0:45

Holy Supper at the Lancaster National Church.

This morning the royal family and King Emmet II attended the Lord's Supper at Lancaster's National Church, L1 TV broadcast worship services. The Karlayneer Choir sang the anthem "God Save The King", "Jesus is the Savior" and the anthem "O come let us adore him". It was a beautiful and very exciting ceremony. The bishops entered with the golden cross and with the loaves and wine that was used in the Holy Supper. After the event King Emmet made a speech in the Church.

Emmet II, King of Lancaster and its territories and leader of the National Church with the title of defender of the faith -
"I invite everyone to observe how the most oppressed in society are attacked in rival countries of democracy. I invite everyone to look at the oppressed with love and not with hatred or condemnation, we are all equal, we are all sinners. to love, to care for the oppressed, the needy, those whom the families despise, the orphans, I invite you to embrace those that other countries throw away. our planet, I invite you to care for our planet and protect the next generations. Let us keep our faith in our Savior in times of distress, in God we trust. "

The King was intensely applauded after the discourse in the Church.

Layla says Lancaster will create a sustainable program to plant more trees.

After the worship services Layla Lifert spoke to the press.

Layla Lifert, Prime Minister of Lancaster - We have already planted this year the equivalent of 8 football fields and we will continue planting trees around our cities to show our responsibility to the environment.

Rugby promises to make strong opposition to Layla.

Rugby said Lancaster needs to do more against Marzadaquae and impose tariffs on countries supporting the dictatorship.
Rugby is a candidate for the post of Prime Minister and is left-wing, he is from the Liberal Party that is opposed to the Layla Party.

On Yeah Layla's Social Network wrote:
"We have done what we can at OUNTE to defend the rights of minorities and we are against any biological testing on humans."

Captain Lancaster premieres in Lancaster theaters and beats box office record.

It was the biggest premiere in Lancaster theaters. The film debuted in 3D and sold more than 4 million tickets. In Atlanta the singer Steve Hilton performed with his songs that were soundtrack of the film of the Imaginaerum. On the Yeah a Imaginaerum Social Network and Lanflix got pinched.

LanFlix -

"@Imaginaerum Fantasy Are you happy to succeed with plagiarism?"

Imaginaerum in response:

"@LanFlix Are you envious? Have tea that improves."

Attempted hacking at the Prince Edward Energy Center.
Lancaster_Kingdom_19-06-09_16.42.23.png
An attempt to plot a cyber attack on the Lancaster Energy Center. The Red Guys group tried to shut down the Power Station and leave the country without power but the technicians managed to avoid the attack.
The Secret Service said the attack came from a computer in Zayrattan. Axel Trengtor said he would ask the country to arrest and extradite those responsible. The identity of the criminals was not disclosed because of security concerns.

Lancaster Royal Guard appears in funny video.

A video circulating on the internet shows that one of the King's guards ended up sliding on the wet floor and falling. According to the Karlayneer Palace the guard is well and not injured. The video was filmed by a tourist.

Holding Phones presents its new mobile phone this week.

The new Holding Phone comes equipped with the Ecotrix 6G system and the Yeah operating system. Holding Future is due to be released on Tuesday.

President Elliot visits Emmet II.

The President of New Redstone arrived in Lancaster this morning and went to Griftmoore Castle where he will be staying, he was received by King Emmet II. Later they both went fishing on Emmet II River, tomorrow the King will offer a banquet to the President at the Castle and the L1TV will broadcast.
Lancaster_Kingdom_19-06-09_16.47.50.png
Army strengthens security at Karlayneer Airport.

The airport has again been the target of a bomb threat today. The government said it is tracking the bomb threats and that it will arrest those responsible for causing the disorder in the country.
Lancaster_Kingdom_19-06-09_16.44.03.png
Last edited by Lancaster Kingdom on Mon Jun 10, 2019 15:26, edited 2 times in total.
Constitutional Monarchy / King- Emmet II / Prime Minister - Layla Lifert / President of the Houses of Stymest - Lord Justin / President of Justice- Lady Regina / Royal Court- Lord Jaxon

God Save The King!

User avatar
Lancaster Kingdom
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:
Posts: 1372
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 21:38
Location: Royal District, Karlayneer, LK
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: Lancaster Kingdom {Great Nautika}

#863

Post by Lancaster Kingdom » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:04

Dumbery101 wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:37
Dumbery101 wants to negotiate for a space rocket
For what kind of space mission?
Constitutional Monarchy / King- Emmet II / Prime Minister - Layla Lifert / President of the Houses of Stymest - Lord Justin / President of Justice- Lady Regina / Royal Court- Lord Jaxon

God Save The King!

User avatar
Lancaster Kingdom
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:
Posts: 1372
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 21:38
Location: Royal District, Karlayneer, LK
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Lancaster 1 TV

#864

Post by Lancaster Kingdom » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:18

Lancasterian League LIVE
Logopit_1557916511429.jpg
Team scheduling:

Atlanta FC.

Technician

  Philliph Wallitty

  Forward

  Owen Parrish 10
  Nikolai Waynerll 1
  Dylan Orish 2
  Franklyn Cyrus 3

Defense

  Dimitri Donovan 6
  Joseph Duhamell 7
  Noah Frederik 8
  Enzo Tyler 5

  Medium

  Julian Mills 12
  Peter Morris 14
  Ivan Johanson 4

  Goalkeeper

  Andrew Macfield 11

De Valk FC.

Technician

Zayn Willton

Forward

Seal K. 10
Jamie Kenolts 1
Tamy Noah 2
Mark Louis 3

Defense

Godric Lins 6
Liam Pound 7
Framie Jons 8
Benard Way 5

Medium

Janoskian Flyon 12
Justin Kendrink 14
Dylan Nand 4

Goalkeeper

Peter Gosberg

Hello Lancaster we are in Karlayneer and it is here where at the Emmet II Stadium we start the grand finale of the Lancasterian League 2019. Now the players and the auditorium sing the national anthem while the flag is displayed on the stadium screens. The royal family is present at the stadium and the King is also present. Let's hear the hymn.

God save our noble King!
God save our gracious King!
God save the King.
Make him victorious,
Happy and glorious
Long be his reign!
God save the King!

O Lord, come and defend us from our enemies.
And make them fall
Confuse your policies
Frustrate your fraudulent tricks
In you we lay our hope
God save the King!

The best gifts are nice to give you
May he defend our laws
And always give us reason to
Sing with your heart and voice:
God save the King!

The audience sang with great emotion the anthem and now the game begins.
The ball is put on the field and the soccer game begins.
Selo dominates the ball as Owen begins to approach Selo. Selo goes the ball to his friend and the ball continues under De Valk's dominance.


(...)

Atlanta takes the ball from De Valk and approaches the goal. Waynerll dominates the ball and approaches and kicks the ball ... Gooooaaallll from Atlanta. Let's go for the score.

Atlanta (1) - (0) De Valk

Dylan approaches the goal and Selo takes the ball from Dylan and runs into the midfield, Selo kicks the ball to Jamie, Jamie hits the ball with his head and does the De Valk's first goal! Goooaalll! Let's go to the break and we'll be back soon.

Atlanta (1) - (1) De Valk
Constitutional Monarchy / King- Emmet II / Prime Minister - Layla Lifert / President of the Houses of Stymest - Lord Justin / President of Justice- Lady Regina / Royal Court- Lord Jaxon

God Save The King!

User avatar
Lancaster Kingdom
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:
Posts: 1372
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 21:38
Location: Royal District, Karlayneer, LK
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Lancaster 1 TV

#865

Post by Lancaster Kingdom » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:50

LIVE


We returned to the game after this interval. The players have already rested and return to the field in this exciting game. Now Owen starts with the ball and runs across the field towards the goal, Godric dominates the ball, De Valk is on the ball and he approaches the goal and passes the ball to Tamy, he kicks the ball into the goal but the ball hits the beam Let's go to the scoreboard.

Atlanta (1) - (1) De Valk

(...)

The ball returns to the field and now Owen dominates the ball and fight for the lead, Selo approaches Owen and ends up knocking Owen to the ground, he seems to have hurt himself. Owen gets up while Selo continues with the ball and approaches the goal. Enzo takes the Selo ball and kicks her away. Frankly dominates the ball and passes to Owen who does goooooaaaalllll. And the game is over.

Atlanta (2) - (1) De Valk

Atlanta wins the Lancasterian League. We highlight the performance of Selo that took De Valk for the first time to second place on the podium.

King Emmet now delivers the medals and trophies from 1st place and 2nd place. And now there will be a concert of singer Austin at the stadium to close the Lancasterian League 2019. Many thanks to all!

Official Sponsors
1560128113563.jpg
Logopit_1560127500273.jpg
Logopit_1560127307104.jpg
Constitutional Monarchy / King- Emmet II / Prime Minister - Layla Lifert / President of the Houses of Stymest - Lord Justin / President of Justice- Lady Regina / Royal Court- Lord Jaxon

God Save The King!

User avatar
Dumbery101
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 256
Joined: Sun May 26, 2019 23:54
Location: Gunregon, Main Dumbercity
Plugins: Show
Phone model: ASUSX008D
Contact:

Re: Lancaster Kingdom {Great Nautika}

#866

Post by Dumbery101 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:14

We need an intel sattelite for our mars habitation
Last edited by Dumbery101 on Mon Jun 10, 2019 23:55, edited 1 time in total.
DumberCorp. CEO Dumbery101, also im a FiLiPiNo!!! :-) :android
What i play:
Dustoff 2!
TheoTown
Terraria
2D Strike
Bed Wars
And even Tropical Stormfront
HAY NAKO MAYOR ...Grade 6 na ewan sa math
Discord: Coolgamer101#6140

User avatar
RyanVJ
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3608
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 17:56
Location: United States of America
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy S7

Platform

Re: Lancaster Kingdom {Great Nautika}

#867

Post by RyanVJ » Mon Jun 10, 2019 20:44

Greetings of peace
The Republic of Ceigon(south) would like to establish formal diplomatic and economic relations with your country. As such we request that we be allowed to have an embassy and open trade and travel routes between our two nations.
Hon. Ryan Jaminal
President of the United States of Arizelon
0100010111000
With Courage and Optimism, we shall endure

Mabuhay ang Pilipino!

User avatar
Lancaster Kingdom
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:
Posts: 1372
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 21:38
Location: Royal District, Karlayneer, LK
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: Lancaster Kingdom {Great Nautika}

#868

Post by Lancaster Kingdom » Mon Jun 10, 2019 23:37

Dumbery101 wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:14
For a Sattelite Launch
The Century Child 2019 is great and costs only 97 million. The Foreign Ministry has already authorized the purchase of the rocket. The rocket will be transported and ridden by a team from Lancaster.
Constitutional Monarchy / King- Emmet II / Prime Minister - Layla Lifert / President of the Houses of Stymest - Lord Justin / President of Justice- Lady Regina / Royal Court- Lord Jaxon

God Save The King!

User avatar
Lancaster Kingdom
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:
Posts: 1372
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 21:38
Location: Royal District, Karlayneer, LK
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: Lancaster Kingdom {Great Nautika}

#869

Post by Lancaster Kingdom » Mon Jun 10, 2019 23:45

RyanVJ wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 20:44
Greetings of peace
The Republic of Ceigon(south) would like to establish formal diplomatic and economic relations with your country. As such we request that we be allowed to have an embassy and open trade and travel routes between our two nations.

Greetings, authorize the construction of the embassy and request to build an embassy also in Ceigon. We are opening commercial and diplomatic routes.


Axel Trengtor.
Minister Foreign Affairs.
Constitutional Monarchy / King- Emmet II / Prime Minister - Layla Lifert / President of the Houses of Stymest - Lord Justin / President of Justice- Lady Regina / Royal Court- Lord Jaxon

God Save The King!

User avatar
Brody Craft
Inhabitant of a Infinity
Reactions:
Posts: 8018
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:15
Location: SE Asia
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3

Platform

Re: Lancaster Kingdom {Great Nautika}

#870

Post by Brody Craft » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:54

Lancaster Kingdom wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 23:37
Dumbery101 wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:14
For a Sattelite Launch
The Century Child 2019 is great and costs only 97 million. The Foreign Ministry has already authorized the purchase of the rocket. The rocket will be transported and ridden by a team from Lancaster.
We only need to spend 110 million dollars on launching one Provolone V while also recovering its first stage and providing a lift up to 305 Metric Tonnes to LEO.
When you get to be called a Board Index because you are too good.>:3

Clocklig
Settler
Reactions:
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:02
Plugins: Show
Phone model: 87243445178

Lancaster Kingdom Great Nautika

#871

Post by Clocklig » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:15

I dont know how many people here are fans of Kingdom Hearts, but in other forums I go to, it seems that everyone loves these games, and Ive always wondered why. Unfortunately, the only answers I ever get when I ask that are variations of Its just so cool and If you played it, youd know why.

So, if there are any Kingdom Hearts fans around, could you explain to me in a bit more detail whats so great about this game?

User avatar
Lancaster Kingdom
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:
Posts: 1372
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 21:38
Location: Royal District, Karlayneer, LK
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: Lancaster Kingdom Great Nautika

#872

Post by Lancaster Kingdom » Tue Jun 11, 2019 20:35

Let's launch a mission to Mars in 2020. A manned spacecraft.
Constitutional Monarchy / King- Emmet II / Prime Minister - Layla Lifert / President of the Houses of Stymest - Lord Justin / President of Justice- Lady Regina / Royal Court- Lord Jaxon

God Save The King!

User avatar
Lancaster Kingdom
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:
Posts: 1372
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 21:38
Location: Royal District, Karlayneer, LK
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Lancaster 1 TV

#873

Post by Lancaster Kingdom » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:15

URGENT- Lanmall has a real bomb.

The supermarket has been emptied and police crews are working to disarm the bomb. Let's talk to the L1 TV reporter.

Bruce Cyon, L1TV reporter - According to information from people who were in the supermarket there was a suspicious package on the ground, police teams were deployed. The building was emptied completely, so far there are no injuries. Swat Lancaster and His Majesty's Secret Service sent several agents to the scene.
Lancaster_Kingdom_19-06-10_14.41.01.png

Kyara Adams, health minister talks about new health data.

Obesity was reduced in the country, the number of smokers also fell, but the rate of people using chemicals such as cannabis increased.

See the data.

OBESITY IN LANCASTER

2018 ----- 000.7%
2019 ------ 000,4%

USERS OF TOBACCO IN LANCASTER.

2018 ------- 000.5%
2019 -------- 000,4%

USERS OF OTHER CHEMICAL SUBSTANCES FOR RECREATIONAL PURPOSES.

2018 ------- 016.8%
2019 -------- 017.4%

Kyara Adams, Health Minister - Data on obesity and tobacco are good, we are reducing the number of obese and people who use tobacco, however numbers on the use of other chemicals are alarming. We planned together with PM Layla Lifert to present a bill to parliament to reduce the use of recreational drugs from 200 grams per day to 100 grams and create aid policies for drug addicts, we believe that criminalizing drugs is not the solution.

In Lancaster the citizen can buy up to 200 grams of recreational drugs per day.

  Day of the Natives is tomorrow.

King Emmet must attend a ceremony in honor of the natives at the WWII monument tomorrow. The natives in Lancaster are about 10% of the population.

Sethland and Lancaster announce historic trade agreement.

Both countries should trade between them more than 1 trillion in the next three years. Lancaster and Sethland will export and import about 400 billion. Sethland is expected to buy Lancaster's technology, food and raw material products, while the LK must buy oil, natural gas, food, wood, technology and other things from Sethland.
The two countries will no longer charge import and export taxes to each other, Lancaster companies will have more freedom in Sethland and the same will happen with Sethland. Minister Axel Trengtor and ambassador Thales James of Sethland signed the agreement, then both celebrated with a feast that Prince Edward offered to them.

Lancaster in the fight against terrorists.

Lancaster allied with Marzadaquae. At Griftmoore Castle Sarah Jones explained the reason for this.

Sarah Jones, a spokeswoman for the Rei- We have resolved to leave the differences aside and ally ourselves for the common good of both countries. Lancaster is poised to reach a new stage in globalization and equality between peoples. Marzadaquae and Lancaster will fight the terrorists.

  Lancaster sent a fleet of ships to help Marzadaqaue fight against terror.
Idoo_19-06-10_10.56.47.png
Green OUNTE 2019.

Atlanta will host the leaders' meeting. Prince Edward, King Emmet II, Prince Eran, President Eva de Zayrattan, rapper WPU and other personalities who stand for the environment and equality of people must attend the event. Security has been strengthened.

Rugby and Layla face off in Parliament.

Rugby criticized the government's extreme spending. He said that last year 1,3 trillion in infrastructure was invested and now the government wants to invest another 801 billion. Layla said that the opposition is against development. Rugby left the parliamentary floor angry.
Layla Lifert asked the President of Parliament for an amount of 800 billion euros to invest in infrastructure. Layla's project includes ambitious plans such as building a platform over the sea linking the southern and Lithium islands, increased investment in research, construction of parks and various reforestation and afforestation projects in cities. A reform in the water and sewage network and in the power transmission network are also in the package.

Parliament approves the dissolution law.

After a long debate, Parliament voted 81% of the dissolution vote earlier this evening. Now the territories of Lancaster will be incorporated into the rest of the country, King Emmet must sign the law of dissolution still today.
Constitutional Monarchy / King- Emmet II / Prime Minister - Layla Lifert / President of the Houses of Stymest - Lord Justin / President of Justice- Lady Regina / Royal Court- Lord Jaxon

God Save The King!

User avatar
Monarch of P
Inhabitant of a Solar System
Reactions:
Posts: 1761
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:41
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Galaxy note 8

Platform

Re: Lancaster Kingdom {Great Nautika}

#874

Post by Monarch of P » Thu Jun 13, 2019 17:47

All diplomatic personnel have left Lancaster, after submitting on behalf of Angrypore their demand for a formal apology from the OUNTE for its slanderous lies, and the withdrawal of their sanctions.
Prime minister of Angrypore,Governor of Bank Of Angrypore :bd ,Head of foreign relations :fire ,Head of Election counting department

User avatar
Lancaster Kingdom
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:
Posts: 1372
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 21:38
Location: Royal District, Karlayneer, LK
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: Lancaster Kingdom {Great Nautika}

#875

Post by Lancaster Kingdom » Thu Jun 13, 2019 20:51

Monarch of P wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 17:47
All diplomatic personnel have left Lancaster, after submitting on behalf of Angrypore their demand for a formal apology from the OUNTE for its slanderous lies, and the withdrawal of their sanctions.
Commercial, diplomatic and military sanctions will increase if you do not leave Curryland immediately and leave Ceigon.
Constitutional Monarchy / King- Emmet II / Prime Minister - Layla Lifert / President of the Houses of Stymest - Lord Justin / President of Justice- Lady Regina / Royal Court- Lord Jaxon

God Save The King!

User avatar
Lancaster Kingdom
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:
Posts: 1372
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 21:38
Location: Royal District, Karlayneer, LK
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

URGENT LANCASTER 1 TV

#876

Post by Lancaster Kingdom » Thu Jun 13, 2019 21:41

Law of Dissolution comes into force and minor states are incorporated into largest. Territories were also incorporated into five large units.

King Emmet approves the law of dissolution and it becomes valid. Understand now changes in Lancaster.

Administrative management.

Since 2019 with the law of dissolution passed all the small states of Lancaster were dissolved and joined the largest forming four constituent units that together form Lancaster Kingdom.

Atlanta

Capital- Royal District, Capital of the Country.

Governor- Francis Berti (LKM)

Estland (Dallas was renamed Estland)

Capital- Wostburg

Governor- Miguel Herrera (LKM)

Lithium 

Capital- Isaac I.

Governor- Jerome Valeska (LP)

De Valk and Nevada.

Capital- Nicolau I.

Governor- Tuomas Klein (LKM)
 
King Emmet II of Lancaster.

Prime Minister- Layla Lifert.
Last edited by Lancaster Kingdom on Fri Jun 14, 2019 15:38, edited 2 times in total.
Constitutional Monarchy / King- Emmet II / Prime Minister - Layla Lifert / President of the Houses of Stymest - Lord Justin / President of Justice- Lady Regina / Royal Court- Lord Jaxon

God Save The King!

User avatar
TiarDVaughn
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Posts: 431
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 19:40
Location: Spokane Valley
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: LG K30

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Lancaster Kingdom {Great Britain}

#877

Post by TiarDVaughn » Thu Jun 13, 2019 23:00

Aaww zhit
Welcome to Zayrattan!

Our President = Eva Salamander, 30 years old

Secretary of Foreign Affairs = Tiar D'Vaughn, 23 years old

User avatar
TiarDVaughn
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Posts: 431
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 19:40
Location: Spokane Valley
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: LG K30

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Lancaster 1 TV

#878

Post by TiarDVaughn » Thu Jun 13, 2019 23:02

Lancaster Kingdom wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 0:45
Holy Supper at the Lancaster National Church.

This morning the royal family and King Emmet II attended the Lord's Supper at Lancaster's National Church, L1 TV broadcast worship services. The Karlayneer Choir sang the anthem "God Save The King", "Jesus is the Savior" and the anthem "O come let us adore him". It was a beautiful and very exciting ceremony. The bishops entered with the golden cross and with the loaves and wine that was used in the Holy Supper. After the event King Emmet made a speech in the Church.

Emmet II, King of Lancaster and its territories and leader of the National Church with the title of defender of the faith -
"I invite everyone to observe how the most oppressed in society are attacked in rival countries of democracy. I invite everyone to look at the oppressed with love and not with hatred or condemnation, we are all equal, we are all sinners. to love, to care for the oppressed, the needy, those whom the families despise, the orphans, I invite you to embrace those that other countries throw away. our planet, I invite you to care for our planet and protect the next generations. Let us keep our faith in our Savior in times of distress, in God we trust. "

The King was intensely applauded after the discourse in the Church.

Layla says Lancaster will create a sustainable program to plant more trees.

After the worship services Layla Lifert spoke to the press.

Layla Lifert, Prime Minister of Lancaster - We have already planted this year the equivalent of 8 football fields and we will continue planting trees around our cities to show our responsibility to the environment.

Rugby promises to make strong opposition to Layla.

Rugby said Lancaster needs to do more against Marzadaquae and impose tariffs on countries supporting the dictatorship.
Rugby is a candidate for the post of Prime Minister and is left-wing, he is from the Liberal Party that is opposed to the Layla Party.

On Yeah Layla's Social Network wrote:
"We have done what we can at OUNTE to defend the rights of minorities and we are against any biological testing on humans."

Captain Lancaster premieres in Lancaster theaters and beats box office record.

It was the biggest premiere in Lancaster theaters. The film debuted in 3D and sold more than 4 million tickets. In Atlanta the singer Steve Hilton performed with his songs that were soundtrack of the film of the Imaginaerum. On the Yeah a Imaginaerum Social Network and Lanflix got pinched.

LanFlix -

"@Imaginaerum Fantasy Are you happy to succeed with plagiarism?"

Imaginaerum in response:

"@LanFlix Are you envious? Have tea that improves."

Attempted hacking at the Prince Edward Energy Center.
Lancaster_Kingdom_19-06-09_16.42.23.png

An attempt to plot a cyber attack on the Lancaster Energy Center. The Red Guys group tried to shut down the Power Station and leave the country without power but the technicians managed to avoid the attack.
The Secret Service said the attack came from a computer in Zayrattan. Axel Trengtor said he would ask the country to arrest and extradite those responsible. The identity of the criminals was not disclosed because of security concerns.

Lancaster Royal Guard appears in funny video.

A video circulating on the internet shows that one of the King's guards ended up sliding on the wet floor and falling. According to the Karlayneer Palace the guard is well and not injured. The video was filmed by a tourist.

Holding Phones presents its new mobile phone this week.

The new Holding Phone comes equipped with the Ecotrix 6G system and the Yeah operating system. Holding Future is due to be released on Tuesday.

President Elliot visits Emmet II.

The President of New Redstone arrived in Lancaster this morning and went to Griftmoore Castle where he will be staying, he was received by King Emmet II. Later they both went fishing on Emmet II River, tomorrow the King will offer a banquet to the President at the Castle and the L1TV will broadcast.

Lancaster_Kingdom_19-06-09_16.47.50.png

Army strengthens security at Karlayneer Airport.

The airport has again been the target of a bomb threat today. The government said it is tracking the bomb threats and that it will arrest those responsible for causing the disorder in the country.

Lancaster_Kingdom_19-06-09_16.44.03.png
The Zayrattanians did not know about this attack. We are less than happy we were not made aware. In the future, please include us if we are involved in your news.
Welcome to Zayrattan!

Our President = Eva Salamander, 30 years old

Secretary of Foreign Affairs = Tiar D'Vaughn, 23 years old

User avatar
Lancaster Kingdom
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:
Posts: 1372
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 21:38
Location: Royal District, Karlayneer, LK
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: Lancaster 1 TV

#879

Post by Lancaster Kingdom » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:58

TiarDVaughn wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 23:02
Lancaster Kingdom wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 0:45
The Zayrattanians did not know about this attack. We are less than happy we were not made aware. In the future, please include us if we are involved in your news.
We are informing, have patience because these things are complex. We will tell you details about what happened in moments.
Constitutional Monarchy / King- Emmet II / Prime Minister - Layla Lifert / President of the Houses of Stymest - Lord Justin / President of Justice- Lady Regina / Royal Court- Lord Jaxon

God Save The King!

User avatar
Monarch of P
Inhabitant of a Solar System
Reactions:
Posts: 1761
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:41
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Galaxy note 8

Platform

Re: Lancaster Kingdom {Great Nautika}

#880

Post by Monarch of P » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:37

Lancaster Kingdom wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 20:51
Monarch of P wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 17:47
All diplomatic personnel have left Lancaster, after submitting on behalf of Angrypore their demand for a formal apology from the OUNTE for its slanderous lies, and the withdrawal of their sanctions.
Commercial, diplomatic and military sanctions will increase if you do not leave Curryland immediately and leave Ceigon.
The UK is militarily independant so your symbolic sanctions are useless. The United Kingdom will be forced to declare war if Lancaster and the OUNTE do cease their unwarranted provocations. Your government is the radical one, for you have not even tried to negotiate and jumped at the chance to start a war, all signs of a radical, populist, and irrational government.
Prime minister of Angrypore,Governor of Bank Of Angrypore :bd ,Head of foreign relations :fire ,Head of Election counting department

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Stories Subforum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest