Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Stories About your Leaders

Post by RayXP »

TiarDVaughn wrote:
14 Mar 2019, 02:37
Well there's only one Spokane Valley in the United States. I thought The US of Arizelon was the same as the US of America. Mind blown.

Okay. It's the Spokane Valley closest to Seattle I guess? Because that Spokane Valley is a suburb of Spokane.
Seattle, eh?
...Russell Wilson is a legend...

Tiar/A
Former TiarDVaughn
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Tiar/A »

Brody Craft wrote:
14 Mar 2019, 00:37

Well, we do have Spajdconoteoka Velelyabas.
There's no way you can confuse that with Spokane Valley.

Spokane Valley is a real city in the real United States of America. It's where I lived when I joined Theotown. I now live in the larger "twin" city of Spokane.

RayXP
Inhabitant of a Infinity
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by RayXP »

TiarDVaughn wrote:
14 Mar 2019, 04:59
Brody Craft wrote:
14 Mar 2019, 00:37

Well, we do have Spajdconoteoka Velelyabas.
There's no way you can confuse that with Spokane Valley.

Spokane Valley is a real city in the real United States of America. It's where I lived when I joined Theotown. I now live in the larger "twin" city of Spokane.
Passed by there when I went to Seattle. Honestly, looked very nice, I'd visit again...

Dumbery101
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Dumbery101 »

Story of all Dumber corporation CEOs: 2017-Coolgamer202-A president who raised and handeled Dreddville (acctualy a custom city) Died 2018 cause of quitting theotown for no reason...
2019-Dumbery101-A great discoverer who discovered Dumber region. (and still the CEO today)

AnotherTheoTownMayor
Small-town resident
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by AnotherTheoTownMayor »

Brody Craft wrote:
12 Mar 2019, 10:55
Brellini is younger.
Tell us about him

Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Ahmad Nur Aizat »

AnotherTheoTownMayor wrote:
03 Aug 2019, 23:09
Brody Craft wrote:
12 Mar 2019, 10:55
Brellini is younger.
Tell us about him
He's a furry, he married another furry, carries all furry-related weapons, rules a furry country, has multi-million fursuits, and most of all

He hates furries
Yes, the irony

Canguta666
Cangutas
Reactions:
Location: A380-800 Emirates, A380-800 Thai Airways, A380, Airbus

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Canguta666 »

Szurigaph Úntiæŕlæva Ķºriªniŵa¹ial
26th President of the Federal Republic of Furballland

Full Name: Szurigaph Úntiæŕlæva Ĝutalòaogf³rl Ķºriªniŵa¹ial
Birthdate: May 17, 1994
Birthplace: Tejiallf, Yenoul, Furballland
Race: White
In Office: January 24, 2020- Present
Party: Furballlandian National Democratic Party

Family
Father: Borijsz Ķºriªniŵa¹ial
Mother: Mejaigjékej Utljal
Brother 1: Tenial Ķºriªniŵa¹ial (m. Tenakka Utaklsusg)
Brother 2: Uliah Ķºriªniŵa¹ial (m. Lexi Tuavhre)
Sister: Mebgal Ķºriªniŵa¹ial (m. Akeahk Ejaugef)
Tejapggb Ķºriªniŵa¹ial (m. Elag Meagjk)
Wife: Ehjial Ķºriªniŵa¹ial (2017- Present)
Son: Yúvann Ķºriªniŵa¹ial (5 years old)
Daughter: Lebajg Ķºriªniŵa¹ial (3 years old)

Religion: ...Mormon Protestant Christian

Birthplace, and his parents
He was born in Tejiallf, Yenoul, with 3 siblings in May 17, 1994 to Borijsz Ķºriªniŵa¹ial and Mejaigjékej Utljal, he was born in Lebonaj District in Tejiallf, the population of 35,267, his family was Upper class because the Ķºriªniŵa¹ial Family has other two Presidents, Vlaðimįęr Ķºriªniŵa¹ial, and Fºshəliª Ķºriªniŵa¹ial, he lived in a mansion. His Parents came from Tumekan District, Kelomakinaš.

Education
Zegialh School (1997-2001)
Utexiakl Elementary School (2002-2008)
University of Kelomakinaš (2009-2014)
University of Cangutænab (2015-2018)

Early Years, and his Adulthood
Szurigaph is one of the top students in the world in 2005- 2017, he is also the greatest prodigy in Furballland, he scored an IQ of 205, he is the smartest person in the world.
In 1997,Szurigaph attended school, he was happy at first, but in 1999, he was bullied by 3 boys like he was a nerd; he is a very good child too, but the bullies hurt him every day, until Szurigaph reports 3 boys that bullied him, the 3 boys who bullied Szurigaph, was expelled from school, Szurigaph went on to study as hard as he can, he graduated from Zegialh School in 2001, he was there from N, P, K 1 to 2, he is very outstandingly smart.
In 2002, he attended the 1st grade in Utexiakl Elementary School, he was enjoying his school, he was very good at math, science, and english, Szurigaph became fluent in English, he was the best person here in the school, he was very smart, he is also talented in arts, music, and more.
In his 3rd grade, he was a very good person, he also won the National Spelling Bee. He became smarter, he want to become a politician, he will be like that. In his 6th Grade, he is the one of the smartest person in the world, he became the person who had highest grades at this elementary school. In 2008, he graduated from Utexiakl Elementary School with the Outstanding Grades, he also studied super hard.
In 2009, he attended the University of Kelomakinaš, where he became better at it, he also used for smartness to become a smart person, in his 10th grade, he knows how to experiment in science, he wanted to become a politician, so he did, he learned to become a politician, he did, he is very good at it, he'd wanted to learn more soon; he was trying to do with this; he is very good at it, at 11th grade, and 12th grade, he was ranked the best politician, he had a girlfriend, Ehjial Ķºriªniŵa¹ial, he was a good person, in 2014 he graduated from the University of Kelomakinaš with political grades. In 2015 he attended the University of Cangutænab, he was a good person, he is very attentive, he always passed test, and he has great political reputation, in 2018, he Finally Graduated from the University of Cangutænab.

Political Crossroads for Szurigaph Úntiæŕlæva Ķºriªniŵa¹ial
He married his girlfriend in 2017, he had hard time to get a job first, he was being rejected repeatedly from working ...Please don't mess with Jack Ma, (Alibaba Founder and CEO) he was rejected from working 30 times, he was the only one who was rejected in KFC, and Police Force (IRL)., but he finally got a job to support his family, he had a good job at first, the boss of the office at the time was very nice, he had a very good time at it, he earned more money than others, he can do it until in 2019, he was fired by the new, evil boss for no reason, he quit his job, and his wife said, he can do it, he did, he was better right now, he wants to be a successor to become a president, the president at the time, Kellas Moŕa¤facen, likes him, he was ready to become a president, in January 24, 2020, Szurigaph Úntiæŕlæva Ķºriªniŵa¹ial became the first Ķºriªniŵa¹ial president in nearly a century, he saves lives, he is very good at it, he became the best president in Furballland, he wanted to be a good president in Furballland, he was better than ever, his wife is very happy because he become a president, he is a politician, he loves doing good decision to the people, he saves lives, he has rights as any other people, he is the complainer of COVID-19, he wanted COVID-19 to disappear from the world because it is very annoying, and he will be sick when he touched the infected person. He is a successful president as of today.

Lifestyle
Szurigaph Úntiæŕlæva Ķºriªniŵa¹ial lives just like any other Furballlandian Citizens, he is very kind, he is very good, he is very great, he is smart, he is good, has talented skills, very good talented skills, he is open-minded, he loves to spend time with his relatives, family, and his friends, he is not an alcoholic person, he was very nice to all people, he wasn't aggressive....yet

Wincass71
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Wincass71 »

Off - topic ;

Furballand doesn't seem to be famous for its modesty or understatement . :lol:

( statement not intended as criticism or derogatory. )

---

Not sure why I got that reaction ?

For the record ; I downloaded his Furballand Flag plugin and planted it outside my make - believe Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

And I also downloaded his Furballand Airline plugin , and when I come up with the 15 MT to finish my airport , my airport will feature several Furballand Airline aircraft . So , honestly , I'm scarcely any sort of critic of that one.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Stories Subforum”