Inhabitant of a Universe
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: United Holy Atlantean Empire

Post by THEMAX »

Don’t worry , I read your suggestions , I might do some changes .

Henderion The Mayor
Inhabitant of a Galaxy
Reactions:
Location: Pevosi,Freetradezonia (Tanjong Sepat,Selangor,Malaysia)

Platform

Post by Henderion The Mayor »

THEMAX wrote:
23 Dec 2018, 20:08
Don’t worry , I read your suggestions , I might do some changes .
Wanna join G6?

THEMAX
Inhabitant of a Universe
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by THEMAX »

Sure that would be a good thing for us :)

THEMAX
Inhabitant of a Universe
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by THEMAX »

The midnight celebration in Astrellia cathedral begin in 3 hours , the imperial family will arrive in next 2 hours .
8 orchestraes are expected in the cathedral .

THEMAX
Inhabitant of a Universe
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by THEMAX »

Ares military and defense industries opened it’s first branch in militaro-civilian industries , Ares genetic engineering , UHAE being the leader in genetic technologies , Ares wanted to help UHAE geneticians achieve their ultimate goal, creating life using bioengineering .

THEMAX
Inhabitant of a Universe
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by THEMAX »

Ares genetic engineerings is willing to recreate a megalodon DNA using [TOP SECRET] technologies , if such species are created , the emperor said that they would have to be integrated to a confined ecosystem made especially for them .
Doing a Jurassic park is nonsense , what about doing a whole ecosystem peoples can visit from the airs ?
That a huge but nice project

Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Ahmad Nur Aizat »

Of course Jurassic Park is nonsense, Hollywood is full of lies

THEMAX
Inhabitant of a Universe
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by THEMAX »

Atlantean army is interested in ares genetic engineering research .
General WolfClaw said that a bio-technologic weapon could be of great use on hostiles territories .
Possibility of self repearable metals has been studied , but thoses would be quite weak to powerfull weapons .
Ares genetic engineerings said it was too early to create such thing .

Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Ahmad Nur Aizat »

Yay, Bio weapons...

THEMAX
Inhabitant of a Universe
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by THEMAX »

Actually, thoses kind of bio weapons are more like ...
Genetically modified creature designed to fight .
But it’s unethical so Atlantean gov didn’t approved that .

THEMAX
Inhabitant of a Universe
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by THEMAX »

Atlantean scientists successfully designed a fully radiation proof suit that protect perfectly against any type of radiations , while the suit cost several hundred of millions per unit , this prove to be the perfect accessory to intervene in case of nuclear meltdown .
You could potentially stay as much as you want next to the elephant foot ( most toxic mass in the world located in Tchernobyl ) without being affected at all .

RyanVJ
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:

Platform

Post by RyanVJ »

THEMAX wrote:
29 Dec 2018, 02:01
Atlantean scientists successfully designed a fully radiation proof suit that protect perfectly against any type of radiations , while the suit cost several hundred of millions per unit , this prove to be the perfect accessory to intervene in case of nuclear meltdown .
You could potentially stay as much as you want next to the elephant foot ( most toxic mass in the world located in Tchernobyl ) without being affected at all .
Is this available for purchase? Our Nuclear Management Bureau would like to buy

RayXP
Inhabitant of a Infinity
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by RayXP »

We'd also like to buy some suits

Brody Craft
Inhabitant of a Infinity
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Brody Craft »

Us too, maybe like 20s.

Bad_Boy16/17
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Bad_Boy16/17 »

How much is it costing these suits?

THEMAX
Inhabitant of a Universe
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by THEMAX »

Each suit cost 167 millions :/ it’s quite a lot but it worth it
We are open to sell thoses to anyone .
We just need to finish some works on the suits and it will be ok .

Ace_TFC
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Ace_TFC »

THEMAX wrote:
29 Dec 2018, 02:01
We would like to buy these suits. It may seem extremely handy for us

Monarch of P
TheoTown Veteran in Pension
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Monarch of P »

Queen Victoria II invites the Head of the UHAE to the annual new year's eve dinner banquet in the Grand Hall, Angrypore.

THEMAX
Inhabitant of a Universe
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by THEMAX »

Monarch of P wrote:
31 Dec 2018, 09:15
Queen Victoria II invites the Head of the UHAE to the annual new year's eve dinner banquet in the Grand Hall, Angrypore.
Government will gladly accept , but the emperor will stay at UHAE for the new year eve , while chanceller and foreign affairs minister will come to angrypore , I am sure we will find another moment for the emperor to come .

THEMAX
Inhabitant of a Universe
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: United Holy Atlantean Empire [Imperial Speech]

Post by THEMAX »

Stand straight !!!
The Holy Atlantean emperor Astral ekho of the United Holy Atlantean empire will address to the atlanteans peoples and the world from the Imperial palace

*atlantean National anthem play*

*atlantean Imperial anthem play*
Atlantean Emperor Astral Ekho

Greetings, Peoples from Atlantean empire, Tonight, we celebrate the New year eve and invite 2019 to come to us .
As alway, and for the first time, earlier than usually, I will address to Atlantean peoples my wishes for the new year .

First of all, I have worked a lot for the new law about the obligatory military service , Atlantean youth is an important part of us, and we wanted them to learn in army, considering some imperfections in the law, it will be cancelled until we corrected it .
Secondly, our economy is growing and we finally got rid of the hole in our ozone layer , to hopefully never open it anymore , when I say that, I hope we will continue like that and that ecology will be a major objective for others states as well as a major objective for every single Atlantean , child or adult, man or woman.
This year will be a very important one as the deputies and senators of the galactic will be elected , we hope atlanteans peoples will vote more than previous year . Talking about politic, the new debate website created was a success and it warm my heart to see you get implicated in our local policies as well as international policies . Major laws project are coming this year and with the assembly and government , we hope they will bring prosperity and more buy power to you . We also hope it will bring more stability . But the chanceller will explain that to you tomorrow as he know more than me . But we are now going to the main point , and I personally hope foreign peoples and governments can listen to this, You may also have noticed lastly, UHAE has been implicated in many wars and we wanted to stay far from that, but we now realise that our role is also to protect our allies , and for that reason , we will get involved more than before , I know some peoples don’t agree but it’s a must if we want to prevent a major war from breaking on earth . The San angeles treaty was signed, the collective defense council , which will be a improved OISPM and IC organisation will allow to fight against terrorism easier, the next meeting will also start next week , so you might be interested , you will be noticed about the meeting on time . We will also act more against terrorist groups especially sons of Gaia , we believe ecology is needed but killing for it is madness and we don’t tolerate that here . Finally, we are going to the last point, I am reaching my 23 years old this year and that means i will reach my imperial majority, giving me full religious , political, military authority . As all emperors must do , i will announce the date of the imperial majority ceremony, which will be between January and February .
Now, we come to a totally different subjects .
First of all, I hope you all had a great year , if not , then , together, we will make 2019 better , I also hope you will have a great new year eve, it started few times ago but we still have 5 hours before New Years and I hope you will enjoy .
I also wanted to say that all prisoners in our prisons , soldiers in our bases, marines in our ships and spaceships and Atlantean far from their families were not forgotten , as emperor, i am far from my family as well, and very far from my friends, and I know how hard it is .
Atlantean unity is well know in the world , this unity made us a great nation, with great peoples , we are a symbol for the world and that’s why it’s hard to stand straight , the Atlantean empire is alway with you in every hard moments you got, we never forget anyone because it would be like forgetting who we are , helpers .
The Atlantean Emperor is a major actor in world policies and that will stay like that .
2018 has been a year of love, of hate, of good and bad events, of memory, of life . A year of military victories and defeats, A year of political victories and defeats . But this year has brought us a great victory , political instability in UHAE is gone and while the world is shaked and built with good and bad , we can continue to walk .
When I became emperor, 2 years ago , I was young, only 20 years old, i was unexperienced, I became with your help but also with help of government wiser than I tought I would be , the Atlantean blood flows in our veins , and forever it will, even if we are taken down by the life , even if life rise us to the stars , we will still be united by that unbreakable link .And I hope this year, will mark a new beginning for many states . Some suffered wars and some were newly formed, it’s our task to help them .
But , Well, it’s 7.15 PM and the news will start . And someone told me they would be late if I continue to talk .
So I will conclude with that .
I wish to all atlanteans , foreigners and peoples in the world a great new year eve and a happy 2019, I also hope this will mark more cooperation and peace in the world .

Vive le peuple atlante
Vive l’empire

Imperial guards

et Vive l’empereur, sauveur de notre nations et unificateurs des peuples
*atlantean Imperial anthem play*

*atlantean national anthem play*

Locked Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Stories Subforum”