Page 11 of 12

Re: Theotown Chatbox of India.

Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:08
by cesareborgia94
T series is full of subbots proof that indians loves to cheat and doesn't like fair play.dirty filthy t series...

Re: Theotown Chatbox of India.

Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:17
by SomeIndianGuy
cesareborgia94 wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:08
T series is full of subbots proof that indians loves to cheat and doesn't like fair play.dirty filthy t series...
Thanks for the comments, but I like Tseries as well as Pewds B)

Re: Theotown Chatbox of India.

Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 18:39
by Yoyo
A guy from Malaysia wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:21
Yoyo wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 18:43
RayXP wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:18


LAX Ripoff
If you interested then pm me in discord
i don't think he interested
If you interested then pm me in discord

Re: Theotown Chatbox of India.

Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 20:06
by cesareborgia94
SomeIndianGuy wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:17
cesareborgia94 wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:08
T series is full of subbots proof that indians loves to cheat and doesn't like fair play.dirty filthy t series...
Thanks for the comments, but I like Tseries as well as Pewds B)
T series is for filthy mongrels like you :P

Re: Theotown Chatbox of India.

Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 20:06
by Mrqwerty
cesareborgia94 wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 20:06
SomeIndianGuy wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:17
cesareborgia94 wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:08
T series is full of subbots proof that indians loves to cheat and doesn't like fair play.dirty filthy t series...
Thanks for the comments, but I like Tseries as well as Pewds B)
T series is for filthy mongrels like you :P
Oof
...if t series didn't have subbots, they would only have 1 subscriber

Re: Theotown Chatbox of India.

Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:56
by Bookeric
Yoyo wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 18:39
A guy from Malaysia wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:21
Yoyo wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 18:43


If you interested then pm me in discord
i don't think he interested
If you interested then pm me in discord
No sorry, im not interested

Re: Theotown Chatbox of India.

Posted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:21
by SomeIndianGuy
Haylo

Re: Theotown Chatbox of India.

Posted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 13:41
by Bookeric
Since when you become indian parasite and what voices?

Re: Theotown Chatbox of India.

Posted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 16:31
by SomeIndianGuy
Reference to Cesare calling me a parasite and that campaign we had in the recent past.

Re: Theotown Chatbox of India.

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 22:16
by Mrqwerty
@A guy from Malaysia
I saw your new avatar for the first time and it terrified me.
Lol

Re: Theotown Chatbox of India.

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 22:27
by CommanderABab
Mrqwerty wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 22:16
<..>
I saw your new avatar for the first time and it terrified me.
Lol
Yeah, it looks like he is sitting in mid-air. :)

Re: Theotown Chatbox of India.

Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:22
by Bookeric
CommanderABab wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 22:27
Mrqwerty wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 22:16
<..>
I saw your new avatar for the first time and it terrified me.
Lol
Yeah, it looks like he is sitting in mid-air. :)
its actually a man riding on the boat [my summer car]

Re: Theotown Chatbox of India.

Posted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 13:27
by Werty123
hello i am from india
my name is werty lares

Re: Theotown Chatbox of India.

Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 15:13
by Werty123
Can you add me to the list?

Re: Theotown Chatbox of India.

Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 18:33
by Werty123
Who is Sairam?

Re: Theotown Chatbox of India.

Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 15:17
by Mrqwerty
You do not have to be on the list to chat here.
(Im not Indian btw)

Re: Theotown Chatbox of India.

Posted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 20:11
by Bookeric
i know right

Re: Theotown Chatbox of India.

Posted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 15:27
by Werty123
But I like to find my name on the list.

Re: Theotown Chatbox of India.

Posted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 17:08
by CommanderABab
Image


:)

Re: Theotown Chatbox of India.

Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 15:22
by Werty123
Thank you very much for adding my name to list @CommanderABab [Posts][PM]