Chinatown decoration and buildings

For Decorations and areal map layout tools.

Moderator: Plugin Moderators

User avatar
MONTEMARINO
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Posts: 492
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 19:23
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Chinatown decoration and buildings

#1

Post by MONTEMARINO » Wed Mar 07, 2018 20:48

Hi!
IMG_20180307_194338.png
This is the first plugin for chinatown area. It contains some buildings covered with several neon signs and some chinese decoration.

If you feel that there is something missing, you can collaborate in this project.

Credits: Lobby and Theo world texture (buildings)

Download:
chinatown_buildings.zip
(48.78 KiB) Downloaded 1925 times
chinatown_deco.zip
(4.86 KiB) Downloaded 1803 times

User avatar
Mr. French
Inhabitant of a Megalopolis
Reactions:
Posts: 562
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:56
Location: Orgelet,France
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy Tab A
Contact:

Platform

Re: Chinatown decoration and buildings

#2

Post by Mr. French » Wed Mar 07, 2018 21:12

MONTEMARINO wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 20:48
Hi!

IMG_20180307_194338.png

This is the first plugin for chinatown area. It contains some buildings covered with several neon signs and some chinese decoration.

If you feel that there is something missing, you can collaborate in this project.

Credits: Lobby and Theo world texture (buildings)

Download:
chinatown_buildings.zip
chinatown_deco.zip
wow
Hi I'm Flawless, Youtuber, French

Furry and Army

Happy Pride Month

User avatar
dirkidirk
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 191
Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2017 21:49
Location: Lehigh acres, Florida, USA
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Kyocera hydro view

Platform

Re: Chinatown decoration and buildings

#3

Post by dirkidirk » Wed Mar 07, 2018 23:49

YAY! :mrgreen:
I HATE SCHOOL!! :x
...I once stayed awake for an entire night, is that healthy :?:

User avatar
Mr. French
Inhabitant of a Megalopolis
Reactions:
Posts: 562
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:56
Location: Orgelet,France
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy Tab A
Contact:

Platform

Re: Chinatown decoration and buildings

#4

Post by Mr. French » Wed Mar 07, 2018 23:58

@MONTEMARINO why not to make a "autobuilf off " ?
Hi I'm Flawless, Youtuber, French

Furry and Army

Happy Pride Month

User avatar
MONTEMARINO
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Posts: 492
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 19:23
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: Chinatown decoration and buildings

#5

Post by MONTEMARINO » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:26

Theotheotown wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 23:58
@MONTEMARINO why not to make a "autobuilf off " ?
I thought it wasn't necessary, but if you think so, you can change easily in your JSON file...

User avatar
Kevin hung
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 17:18
Location: Hong Kong
Plugins: Show

Platform

Re: Chinatown decoration and buildings

#6

Post by Kevin hung » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:43

I like it
<3
Proud to be Hong Konger ( • ̀ω•́ )
:fire :fire :fire :fire :fire :fire :fire

User avatar
Mr. French
Inhabitant of a Megalopolis
Reactions:
Posts: 562
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:56
Location: Orgelet,France
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy Tab A
Contact:

Platform

Re: Chinatown decoration and buildings

#7

Post by Mr. French » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:52

MONTEMARINO wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:26
Theotheotown wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 23:58
@MONTEMARINO why not to make a "autobuilf off " ?
I thought it wasn't necessary, but if you think so, you can change easily in your JSON file...
ok thanks
Hi I'm Flawless, Youtuber, French

Furry and Army

Happy Pride Month

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Decorations and Tools”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest