Big Ben Plus Dungeon

For award for special buildings

Moderator: Plugin Moderators

User avatar
NukeTheKitty
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 285
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:18
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Big Ben Plus Dungeon

#1

Post by NukeTheKitty » Thu Sep 20, 2018 22:42

Mine - This is my plugin, don't reuse any contents of it without my explicit permission.
Texture by @MONTEMARINO

"Okay, go ahead!
And good luck with your plugin.
In case you need help, do not hesitate to ask me."
- @MONTEMARINO

<..."Thinking of it and looking at "Big Ben Plus Dungeon" I just noticed that permission on my behalf is irrelevant here. You used the original Big Ben that was made by MONTEMARINO. So you have to ask him for permission to use his graphics. You may let him know that I don't have objections."
- @Lobby
*CLAP*
I can finally post this without getting it takin down and if you ARE about to take it down, contact Lobby before. :bc
So I've made a plugin that takes @MONTRMARINO made (BIG BEN) and make it into a plugin that include the dungeon on behind it!
>
This took me over 5 hours to make it "CESARE BORGIA APPROVABLE" (Thats a joke because this plugin is for @CESAREBORGIA)

Download it here in game store!
Goku_18-09-20_16.45.20.png
Last edited by NukeTheKitty on Wed Dec 19, 2018 21:39, edited 4 times in total.
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▒▓▒▒░█
▄▀▀▄▄█░▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒█░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░░█
█░░░░█░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░░░░█
▀▀▄▄█░▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▓▒█░░░█▒░░░░█▒░░█
▒▒▒▒█░▒▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒█░░░▒░░░░▀░░░░█
▒▒▄▄█░▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░█▄▄█▄▄█░░█
▒▒█░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▒▒█▄▄█░░█▄▄█░░░░░█▄▄█░░█▄▄█

User avatar
CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:
Posts: 7867
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2016 21:12
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: BIG BEN (APPROVED BY LOBBY AND MONTEMARINO

#2

Post by CommanderABab » Fri Sep 21, 2018 0:54

Very nice! Could you add some shadows on that roof please?
Screenshot_20180920-183352.jpg
Screenshot_20180920-183352.jpg (27.52 KiB) Viewed 1934 times
770!770Currently using alpha 770. 770 What's new? :)
Need plugins dialog!!
:)

Telegram - t.me/
🆎️🆎️🆎️🆎️Commander🆎️🆎️

User avatar
NukeTheKitty
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 285
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:18
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: BIG BEN (APPROVED BY LOBBY AND MONTEMARINO

#3

Post by NukeTheKitty » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:23

CommanderABab wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 0:54
Very nice! Could you add some shadows on that roof please?

Screenshot_20180920-183352.jpg
yah that could be helpful!


Will do
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▒▓▒▒░█
▄▀▀▄▄█░▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒█░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░░█
█░░░░█░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░░░░█
▀▀▄▄█░▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▓▒█░░░█▒░░░░█▒░░█
▒▒▒▒█░▒▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒█░░░▒░░░░▀░░░░█
▒▒▄▄█░▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░█▄▄█▄▄█░░█
▒▒█░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▒▒█▄▄█░░█▄▄█░░░░░█▄▄█░░█▄▄█

cesareborgia94
Inhabitant of a Continent
Reactions:
Posts: 1268
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:23
Location: The Kingdom of Babilandia
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy 360H

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: BIG BEN (APPROVED BY LOBBY AND MONTEMARINO

#4

Post by cesareborgia94 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:37

Please come up with your own graphics next time. Just because you asked permission from the dev and Montemarino does not mean your plugin is original.

Nevertheless, the plugin is better than your usual ones, you did took time to make it a bit better.

But next time try to use non-premium textures from the game, like the sample_bmp house. You only need to credit Lobby for it. Because if you do it [using premium textures] it will get taken down.

*smh*
I rarely make plugins now, but I still make them in spare time.
Disclaimer Please no request, I'm busy with real life stuff, I hope you understand ;)
You can find me here only. Discord is sh**, sorry JA :(

User avatar
NukeTheKitty
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 285
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:18
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: BIG BEN (APPROVED BY LOBBY AND MONTEMARINO

#5

Post by NukeTheKitty » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:36

cesareborgia94 wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:37
Please come up with your own graphics next time. Just because you asked permission from the dev and Montemarino does not mean your plugin is original.

Nevertheless, the plugin is better than your usual ones, you did took time to make it a bit better.

But next time try to use non-premium textures from the game, like the sample_bmp house. You only need to credit Lobby for it. Because if you do it [using premium textures] it will get taken down.

*smh*
These aren't premium textures... These are the textures of MONTEMARINO and there is a huge difference between the premium one and the one MONTEMARINO me are neither the less I still get your point
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▒▓▒▒░█
▄▀▀▄▄█░▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒█░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░░█
█░░░░█░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░░░░█
▀▀▄▄█░▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▓▒█░░░█▒░░░░█▒░░█
▒▒▒▒█░▒▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒█░░░▒░░░░▀░░░░█
▒▒▄▄█░▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░█▄▄█▄▄█░░█
▒▒█░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▒▒█▄▄█░░█▄▄█░░░░░█▄▄█░░█▄▄█

User avatar
NukeTheKitty
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 285
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:18
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: BIG BEN (APPROVED BY LOBBY AND MONTEMARINO

#6

Post by NukeTheKitty » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:38

cesareborgia94 wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:37
Please come up with your own graphics next time. Just because you asked permission from the dev and Montemarino does not mean your plugin is original.

Nevertheless, the plugin is better than your usual ones, you did took time to make it a bit better.

But next time try to use non-premium textures from the game, like the sample_bmp house. You only need to credit Lobby for it. Because if you do it [using premium textures] it will get taken down.

*smh*
Hey... I usually make my own but they don't look to good... My first plugin wasn't even my first textures... I was just what I felt was good enough to post as my first plugin
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▒▓▒▒░█
▄▀▀▄▄█░▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒█░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░░█
█░░░░█░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░░░░█
▀▀▄▄█░▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▓▒█░░░█▒░░░░█▒░░█
▒▒▒▒█░▒▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒█░░░▒░░░░▀░░░░█
▒▒▄▄█░▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░█▄▄█▄▄█░░█
▒▒█░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▒▒█▄▄█░░█▄▄█░░░░░█▄▄█░░█▄▄█

Mg3094066
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Posts: 3121
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 1:50
Location: United Mexican States
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: LG H320mb 5.0.1

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: BIG BEN (APPROVED BY LOBBY AND MONTEMARINO

#7

Post by Mg3094066 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:47

🙍
I want my diamonds you get the plugins free or not :bd

User avatar
A guy from Malaysia
Former guy from Shireport
Reactions:
Posts: 4703
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 17:40
Location: Seven-Eleven
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: BIG BEN (APPROVED BY LOBBY AND MONTEMARINO

#8

Post by A guy from Malaysia » Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:42

NukeTheKitty wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:36
cesareborgia94 wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:37
Please come up with your own graphics next time. Just because you asked permission from the dev and Montemarino does not mean your plugin is original.

Nevertheless, the plugin is better than your usual ones, you did took time to make it a bit better.

But next time try to use non-premium textures from the game, like the sample_bmp house. You only need to credit Lobby for it. Because if you do it [using premium textures] it will get taken down.

*smh*
These aren't premium textures... These are the textures of MONTEMARINO and there is a huge difference between the premium one and the one MONTEMARINO me are neither the less I still get your point
Do you have a proof?
Image
Happy pickle day
...Goodbye Stefan, You always be number one 1975-2018

User avatar
NukeTheKitty
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 285
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:18
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: BIG BEN (APPROVED BY LOBBY AND MONTEMARINO

#9

Post by NukeTheKitty » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:29

A guy from Shireport wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:42
NukeTheKitty wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:36
cesareborgia94 wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:37
Please come up with your own graphics next time. Just because you asked permission from the dev and Montemarino does not mean your plugin is original.

Nevertheless, the plugin is better than your usual ones, you did took time to make it a bit better.

But next time try to use non-premium textures from the game, like the sample_bmp house. You only need to credit Lobby for it. Because if you do it [using premium textures] it will get taken down.

*smh*
These aren't premium textures... These are the textures of MONTEMARINO and there is a huge difference between the premium one and the one MONTEMARINO me are neither the less I still get your point
Do you have a proof?
Yes, left is mine using MONTEMRINO big Ben ; right is premium
Goku_18-09-20_22.26.56.png
This cost me 80 diamonds so if it doesn't prove anything... I want my 80 diamonds back
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▒▓▒▒░█
▄▀▀▄▄█░▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒█░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░░█
█░░░░█░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░░░░█
▀▀▄▄█░▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▓▒█░░░█▒░░░░█▒░░█
▒▒▒▒█░▒▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒█░░░▒░░░░▀░░░░█
▒▒▄▄█░▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░█▄▄█▄▄█░░█
▒▒█░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▒▒█▄▄█░░█▄▄█░░░░░█▄▄█░░█▄▄█

User avatar
SergOz
Townsman
Reactions:
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 11:32
Location: Russia
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Samsung galaxy tab A

Platform

Re: Big Ben Plus Dungeon

#10

Post by SergOz » Sat Sep 22, 2018 13:00

Beautiful building)
Привет, я Сергей! :bc

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Award and Special”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest