Fire Academy

Fire departments, Police and SWAT buildings, Your Military creations, Hospitals

Moderator: Plugin Moderators

User avatar
DrillPeel
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 192
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2018 22:28
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Huawei P9 Lite

Platform

Fire Academy

#1

Post by DrillPeel » Sun Oct 07, 2018 19:55

I maded that Fire Academy that gives influences like: 80 low education, 100 high education and 120 fire department influence.
Download:
https://files.fm/u/y8rf633t
(srry i cant upload not on forum not on google drive)
fireacademy.png
fireacademy.png (514 Bytes) Viewed 3071 times
sup

User avatar
NukeTheKitty
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 285
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:18
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: Fire Academy

#2

Post by NukeTheKitty » Sun Oct 07, 2018 20:32

DrillPeel wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 19:55
I maded that Fire Academy that gives influences like: 80 low education, 100 high education and 120 fire department influence.
Download:
https://files.fm/u/y8rf633t
(srry i cant upload not on forum not on google drive)
fireacademy.png
Uhhh... Where is cesareborgia?
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▒▓▒▒░█
▄▀▀▄▄█░▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒█░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░░█
█░░░░█░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░░░░░█
▀▀▄▄█░▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▓▒█░░░█▒░░░░█▒░░█
▒▒▒▒█░▒▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒█░░░▒░░░░▀░░░░█
▒▒▄▄█░▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░█▄▄█▄▄█░░█
▒▒█░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▒▒█▄▄█░░█▄▄█░░░░░█▄▄█░░█▄▄█

User avatar
DrillPeel
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 192
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2018 22:28
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Huawei P9 Lite

Platform

Re: Fire Academy

#3

Post by DrillPeel » Sun Oct 07, 2018 22:20

NukeTheKitty wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 20:32
DrillPeel wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 19:55
I maded that Fire Academy that gives influences like: 80 low education, 100 high education and 120 fire department influence.
Download:
https://files.fm/u/y8rf633t
(srry i cant upload not on forum not on google drive)
fireacademy.png
Uhhh... Where is cesareborgia?
???
sup

cesareborgia94
Inhabitant of a Continent
Reactions:
Posts: 1277
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:23
Location: The Kingdom of Babilandia
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Samsung Galaxy 360H

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: Fire Academy

#4

Post by cesareborgia94 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 18:50

Hey Drillpeel,
I made a renovated version of your fire academy. It only provides 64 fire department influence.
Image is encoded with base 64.
It is next to discord statue, with F sign on top
It is next to discord statue, with F sign on top
The download here:
fireacademyreborn.json
Download the json code and put it in Theotown plugin folder
(2.67 KiB) Downloaded 63 times
Original texture belongs to Drillpeel, I just made it a bit better.
I rarely make plugins now, but I still make them in spare time.
Disclaimer Please no request, I'm busy with real life stuff, I hope you understand ;)
You can find me here only. Discord is sh**, sorry JA :(

User avatar
DrillPeel
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 192
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2018 22:28
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Huawei P9 Lite

Platform

Re: Fire Academy

#5

Post by DrillPeel » Mon Oct 08, 2018 21:20

cesareborgia94 wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 18:50
Hey Drillpeel,
I made a renovated version of your fire academy. It only provides 64 fire department influence.
Image is encoded with base 64.Kurast_18-10-09_00.43.15.png

The download here:fireacademyreborn.json

Original texture belongs to Drillpeel, I just made it a bit better.
Ehh... if you already maded it...
sup

airil
Settler
Reactions:
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:05
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Samsung

Re: Fire Academy

#6

Post by airil » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:26

good mod :bc :bc

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Service”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests