FedEx TF100 (deco and working)

Transport, Airport, and Road plugins

Moderator: Plugin Moderators

Forum rules
The main focus of the plugin is a road or appears in the in-game transportation or airport tabs

Moving Cars, ships, and planes may be included also. :)
User avatar
Penguin Lover07
Villager
Reactions:
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:24
Location: Baguio City, Philippines
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Huawei Nova 3i

Platform

FedEx TF100 (deco and working)

#1

Post by Penguin Lover07 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:52

Credits once again to Borbor.
This is the last Aircraft in my FedEx Cargo Airline Series.
This is a FedEx TF 100.
This comes with a Decoration and a working model.


Thanks a lot for your guys support with my last plugin. It is very appreciated. ๐Ÿ˜„
Attachments
FedEx TF100.zip
Here is the zip file. Thanks
(7.02 KiB) Downloaded 408 times
Helland_19-01-03_10.47.45.png
Here is a picture of the planes
Penguins are great, Theotown is great :bd
#FightlikeAizat
#PrayforAizat
Aviation Enthusiast โœˆ๏ธ Badminton Player ๐Ÿธ
"Mabuhay Pilipinas"
Proud Filipino ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ
"Ano na ba ulit gagawin ko"
"May pasok pero ang lamig ๐Ÿ™"

User avatar
CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:
Posts: 7759
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2016 21:12
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: FedEx TF100 (deco and working)

#2

Post by CommanderABab » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:10

Penguins are great, Theotown is great :)
759!759Currently using beta 759. 759 What's new? :)
way to make fence!!
:)

Telegram - t.me/
๐Ÿ†Ž๏ธ๐Ÿ†Ž๏ธ๐Ÿ†Ž๏ธ๐Ÿ†Ž๏ธCommander๐Ÿ†Ž๏ธ๐Ÿ†Ž๏ธ

User avatar
Penguin Lover07
Villager
Reactions:
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:24
Location: Baguio City, Philippines
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Huawei Nova 3i

Platform

Re: FedEx TF100 (deco and working)

#3

Post by Penguin Lover07 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 17:07

CommanderABab wrote: โ†‘
Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:10
Penguins are great, Theotown is great :)
Lol i don't know but i have an addiction to penguins ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Penguins are great, Theotown is great :bd
#FightlikeAizat
#PrayforAizat
Aviation Enthusiast โœˆ๏ธ Badminton Player ๐Ÿธ
"Mabuhay Pilipinas"
Proud Filipino ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ
"Ano na ba ulit gagawin ko"
"May pasok pero ang lamig ๐Ÿ™"

User avatar
Borbor
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Posts: 361
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2017 14:03
Location: Republic of Turkey
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: TT 175

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: FedEx TF100 (deco and working)

#4

Post by Borbor » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:46

Penguin Lover07 wrote: โ†‘
Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:52
Credits once again to Borbor.
This is the last Aircraft in my FedEx Cargo Airline Series.
This is a FedEx TF 100.
This comes with a Decoration and a working model.


Thanks a lot for your guys support with my last plugin. It is very appreciated. ๐Ÿ˜„
I hope you can correct this problem
Attachments
Screenshot_2019-02-10-12-39-44.png
Screenshot_2019-02-10-12-40-01.png
http://www.theotown.com/forum/search.ph ... =firstpost
"Our true mentor in life is science."
Mustafa Kemal Atatรผrk

User avatar
Penguin Lover07
Villager
Reactions:
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:24
Location: Baguio City, Philippines
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Huawei Nova 3i

Platform

Re: FedEx TF100 (deco and working)

#5

Post by Penguin Lover07 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 18:57

Borbor wrote: โ†‘
Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:46
Penguin Lover07 wrote: โ†‘
Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:52
Credits once again to Borbor.
This is the last Aircraft in my FedEx Cargo Airline Series.
This is a FedEx TF 100.
This comes with a Decoration and a working model.


Thanks a lot for your guys support with my last plugin. It is very appreciated. ๐Ÿ˜„
I hope you can correct this problem
Oh thats a problem.... But i'll work on it ๐Ÿ˜Š
Penguins are great, Theotown is great :bd
#FightlikeAizat
#PrayforAizat
Aviation Enthusiast โœˆ๏ธ Badminton Player ๐Ÿธ
"Mabuhay Pilipinas"
Proud Filipino ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ
"Ano na ba ulit gagawin ko"
"May pasok pero ang lamig ๐Ÿ™"

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to โ€œTransport, Airport, Roadsโ€

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

๏ปฟ