Lack of building's night, winter and animation IDs when stealing their ID to make a zone

Plug-in related stuff can be discussed here.

Moderator: Plugin Moderators

yusuf8a684
Inhabitant of a Continent
Reactions:
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Samsung S5610K

Plugin Creator

Platform

Lack of building's night, winter and animation IDs when stealing their ID to make a zone

Post by yusuf8a684 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 21:22

I just wanted to create a zone with in game building via stealing game building IDs from game but It seems like there are no specific details (or information) about; building's animations (which is for saving texture space for high structures), their winter frames and night frames.

I know it is hard to give all of building's details but how could I (or other people who wants to create their own type zones) finish my dreams. That's why, someone should make a Doumentation at Tutorials and Documentation about it before there are much work to do.

That's a important issue for career city players like me. We shouldn't miss a nice feature from start.

Or a new feauture might be cool tho. Maybe this one is exaggerated, I mean, a feature in game like black listing or white listing buildings. :bq ...IDK

Thanks for reading or agreeing with me. Respect from me whatever your thought about my opinion. ...Sorry for my any grammar failure too...
The Internet Addict

I can't define my self time to time... Just do not %100 trust me. Texting that honestly...

Know your friends well, enemies

...I am gone from forum and discord... But I will still play sometimes

Ølsken
Former Bearbear65
Reactions:
Version: Beta
Phone model: Samsung S10

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: Lack of building's night, winter and animation IDs when stealing their ID to make a zone

Post by Ølsken » Tue Jan 14, 2020 0:21

Do you mean something like this? I don't think it's up to date but it covers most of the buildings.
ImageJust my opinion

yusuf8a684
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Lack of building's night, winter and animation IDs when stealing their ID to make a zone

Post by yusuf8a684 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:22

I can't find the ones in these jsons like $res186, genres01's variants, prm_res14 and it's variants, prm_res07 and variants and snow texture, prm_com02 and variants, gencom00's animations are avaiable but there are no base for them (There are many like gencom00. Is this a thing about code or there is something I am missing?) and some more buildings. This is soo complex and hard to use for plugins.
And how can I find the night textures of them?
The Internet Addict

I can't define my self time to time... Just do not %100 trust me. Texting that honestly...

Ølsken
Former Bearbear65
Reactions:

Platform

Plugin Creator

Post by Ølsken » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:34

yusuf8a684 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:22
I can't find the ones in these jsons like $res186, genres01's variants, prm_res14 and it's variants, prm_res07 and variants and snow texture, prm_com02 and variants, gencom00's animations are avaiable but there are no base for them (There are many like gencom00. Is this a thing about code or there is something I am missing?) and some more buildings. This is soo complex and hard to use for plugins.
And how can I find the night textures of them?
Use a search tool. You can find stuff like "$res186" and "$genres01" or "winter" for winter frames. I couldn't find prm_res14 though. Like I said most of these are out of date so don't expect new buildings to be listed. If you want newer resources ask Lobby.
ImageJust my opinion

yusuf8a684
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by yusuf8a684 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 13:35

prm_com02 is the oldest ones in the game I think, still can't find tho

Also what do you think about gencom00? I can't find it's base
The Internet Addict

Ølsken
Former Bearbear65
Reactions:

Platform

Plugin Creator

Post by Ølsken » Tue Jan 14, 2020 15:30

yusuf8a684 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 13:35
prm_com02 is the oldest ones in the game I think, still can't find tho

Also what do you think about gencom00? I can't find it's base
Ah prm means "premium" so no. Users should not be able to freely use premium contents and isn't the base of gencom the first thing in content_commercial.json?
ImageJust my opinion

yusuf8a684
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by yusuf8a684 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 16:04

Ah I don't know either but I really wanted prm ones because those were the ones which I wanted most. That zoning is harder than I thought...
The Internet Addict

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Plug-In Discussion”