Certain decorations disappeared??

Do you have any issues? Don't hesitate to tell us about it.
ArcticEscape
Settler
Reactions:

Certain decorations disappeared??

Post by ArcticEscape »

So, I've never posted on this forum before, but I'm a long time lingerer, and a long time TheoTown player. I've been building in TheoTown for a couple of years. My question has to do with a certain type of decoration that seemed to vanish, meaning I can't find it anymore and places in my cities where I used the decorations no longer have them. :?

The decorations I'm talking about are boardwalk/pier decorations. It was a brown boardwalk with several decorative variations that included people, flags, small buildings/dock houses/fish houses and I think there were some tables/benches or something.

I really liked decorating with this boardwalk around my oceans, I used it a lot. Well, I was about to use it on my newest city when I noticed I couldn't find it anywhere. I always had trouble locating it before, so I went to a city where I knew I used it to see the exact name so I could search it, but all of the decos are gone.

Now, I realize that it probably just got removed. But I wanted to post this to:

A) Make sure this isn't some type of bug

B) See if anyone else here is familiar with what I'm talking about and maybe knows why it no longer exists

C) Ask if anyone knows of some similar decos or plugins that I can use along my coasts

I don't think it was a plugin, because I still have all of the 167 plugins that I've ever installed. I tried searching for it, and tried searching to find plugins similar to that but I haven't found anything like it, yet. I'd appreciate any information regarding this, it's one of those things that's bugging me :roll: lol. Thanks! ;)

cesareborgia94
Reactions:

Re: Certain decorations disappeared??

Post by cesareborgia94 »

Can you at least give more details about the deco, like a picture or something?

wa64
Townsman
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Post by wa64 »

the "waving flags" plugin vanished. had to DL from the forum...

ArcticEscape
Settler
Reactions:

Post by ArcticEscape »

cesareborgia94 wrote:
14 May 2022, 04:28
Can you at least give more details about the deco, like a picture or something?
Thanks for the reply! Since the decos have disappeared from my cities, I can't get a picture of them and don't have any pics of my city from before they were gone. I tried quite a few different google searches to maybe find a picture of them in someone else's city, I only found one that's kind of similar.

Image< <<you have to open this image in new tab and copy that link to use it in image brackets
Image..🆎️>>

The decos were similar to the picture, it was a brown pier with people, but it also had blue flags, small buildings, and other decorations that I can only remember vaguely but can't really describe. I really wish I could find a picture of the exact decos, or remember exactly what it was called. I took a break from Theo for a little while, they were there when I stopped playing, but gone when I started back up a couple days ago. I haven't found anything else to decorate my coasts, yet.

ArcticEscape
Settler
Reactions:

Post by ArcticEscape »

wa64 wrote:
14 May 2022, 16:52
the "waving flags" plugin vanished. had to DL from the forum...
Thanks for the idea, I'm searching the forum now to find any piers or boardwalk decos. It's one of those things that will just bug me until I find it, I'm a tad obsessive like that, lol. :lol:

Player_no_Zero
Metropolitan
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Player_no_Zero »

The closest one to your description was not a plugin but a already in-game building. The Marina, from what I'm remember it was on rewards section. If it is a plugin then I can't remember or i missed it.

Tonyc403
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Platform

Post by Tonyc403 »

Creater deleted it all

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Problems and Errors (bugs)”