Inside the current situation

Plug-in related stuff can be discussed here.

Moderator: Plugin Moderators

CottonJeans169
Small-town resident
Reactions:

Platform

Inside the current situation

Post by CottonJeans169 »

Hello, guys. I am here to talk about plugin graphics.

First of all, Graphics do not have to be "quality". They sometimes have to be mediocre if needed. If you use farms, they are very confusing.

Second of all, my graphics get disapproved all the time. (Also see viewtopic.php?f=42&t=16687)

Thirdly, last but not least, the plugin moderators do not have to be too serious about the graphics. They're just abusing their authority with their graphics things and require users to make greater ones.

@Lobby, can you please fix this situation in regards to this one? Thank you!
Kulche
Pluche
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Inside the current situation

Post by Kulche »

Any plugins that you want to upload to the Plugin Store absolutely have to be "quality". That's the whole point of the store. Please refer to the rules - low quality plugins will not be approved.
FVI
Inhabitant of a Solar System
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Platform

Post by FVI »

CottonJeans169 wrote: 04 Sep 2022, 02:46 Hello, guys. I am here to talk about plugin graphics.

First of all, Graphics do not have to be "quality". They sometimes have to be mediocre if needed. If you use farms, they are very confusing.

Second of all, my graphics get disapproved all the time. (Also see viewtopic.php?f=42&t=16687)

Thirdly, last but not least, the plugin moderators do not have to be too serious about the graphics. They're just abusing their authority with their graphics things and require users to make greater ones.

Has the Mako1137 plugin been disapproved again?
@Mako1137 ? Read the first suggestion in the pm
Lukasbeenhere
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Lukasbeenhere »

CottonJeans169 wrote: 04 Sep 2022, 02:46 Hello, guys. I am here to talk about plugin graphics.

All I can say is "lol".
Mako1137
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Mako1137 »

FVI wrote: 04 Sep 2022, 09:22

Has the Mako1137 plugin been disapproved again?
@Mako1137 ? Read the first suggestion in the pm
It was disapproved again.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Plug-In Discussion”