how to make theotown more optimized or faster?

Do you have any issues? Don't hesitate to tell us about it.
Dav1_ars
Small-town resident
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

how to make theotown more optimized or faster?

Post by Dav1_ars »

My theotown has always been "slow", but since the last update the game is suddenly stopping even on empty maps! My phone even restarts automatically I really don't know what to do :(
Bearbear76
Former Bearbear65
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: how to make theotown more optimized or faster?

Post by Bearbear76 »

Usually, this is an issue with your device rather than TheoTown itself, do you have similar issues with other apps?. Also, did you try reinstalling the game?
Dav1_ars
Small-town resident
Reactions:

Post by Dav1_ars »

Bearbear76 wrote: 24 Oct 2022, 13:38 Usually, this is an issue with your device rather than TheoTown itself, do you have similar issues with other apps?. Also, did you try reinstalling the game?
Problems like the one I'm having with theotown I only had with Minecraft when I played on my cell phone, the storage part I already tried to solve (deletes worlds, deactivating plugins) But I didn't try to reinstall
Bearbear76
Former Bearbear65
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Bearbear76 »

If it happens on other applications then the issue might be with your phone. I can't give an exact reason why, but you could try playing the game with very low performance settings (disable draw smoke, lower traffic volume etc...) for now. ;)
ratketyree
Settler
Reactions:

Post by ratketyree »

If the issue occurs in other applications as well, it's possible that the root cause is your phone. Playing the game with extremely low performance settings (disabling draw smoke, lowering traffic volume, and so on) is something you might consider doing for the time being because I am unable to provide a specific explanation for the issue.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Problems and Errors (bugs)”