The plugin is waiting for publication from February 7

Plugin specific problems will be solved here.

Moderator: Plugin Moderators

erionit
Metropolitan
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Plugin Creator

Platform

The plugin is waiting for publication from February 7

Post by erionit »

Dear moderators, I know that there is not always time to see which plugins were posted by the participants, but one of my two plugins, posted on February, was never checked (we are talking about Caribbean colonial buildings) I understand everything, but many are waiting for this plugin.

SnowBall_RTZ
Villager
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: The plugin is waiting for publication from February 7

Post by SnowBall_RTZ »

This is also true of a new plugin of mine.
Last edited by SnowBall_RTZ on 11 Oct 2023, 19:06, edited 1 time in total.

NotPFA
Townsman
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by NotPFA »

.(I am not disappointing you, this is just a reminder)
Plugin store moderators are not bots (and we will never allow bots to moderate the store because they make mistakes), they are real human. Just be patient and respect their time, whether they are corrupt or not. Plugin store has no algorithm, and the devs will never introduce it.

If your plugin was never checked for a very long time, just delete and then republish it, don't do this multiple times, especially in a short period of time, if you don't want to be suspended from uploading to the store.
Mods if you are reading this, can you lock this thread to prevent any further arguments, or delete this reply if you don't believe my opinion?

erionit
Metropolitan
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by erionit »

NotPFA wrote:
16 Feb 2023, 15:22
.(I am not disappointing you, this is just a reminder)
Plugin store moderators are not bots (and we will never allow bots to moderate the store because they make mistakes), they are real human. Just be patient and respect their time, whether they are corrupt or not. Plugin store has no algorithm, and the devs will never introduce it.

If your plugin was never checked for a very long time, just delete and then republish it, don't do this multiple times, especially in a short period of time, if you don't want to be suspended from uploading to the store.
Mods if you are reading this, can you lock this thread to prevent any further arguments, or delete this reply if you don't believe my opinion?
I understand perfectly well what people moderate, and what they may not have now (after all, a new semester has begun). As for removing plugins, it will be easier to just update. And what does it mean they are possibly corrupt??

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Problems”