More use for military base

Share your ideas about possible future content here.
Xunggoy
Settler
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

More use for military base

Post by Xunggoy »

Hey everyone, this is my first post on this forum.

I've started playing a few days ago and already have a huge city that i love and keep expanding.
I recently purshased the military base pack, and now have a fully functioning military base. BUT, i don't really like the idea of having ufo's attacking me,
it doesn't suit my playstile, but i'm sure it can be really fun if you like the concept. But i don't, and that's why i'm posting this topic, asking if it
could be possible to implement more uses for a military base, and add stuff like military jets, or helicopters.

Ideas for events that need military force to deal with:
  • Zombie infection (maybe use the riot template, and make it more greenish, and istead of burning buildings it turns them green and all the inhabitants of the infected building make the "zombie riot" bigger, thus spredding across you city), maybe implement walls to wall of/contain the infected part of the city before dealing with it.
  • Enemy base (Like, if you activate "enemy base" in the parameters, a enemy base will randomly spawn somewhere unused on your map, and will try to decimate your population, will grow a large army and expand if not taken care of fast.
Those are all my ideas, i'm french so maybe my english wasn't perfect, but i hope you will understand. Thank you for reading and i will apreciate
every positive or negative feedback. [Edit: changed "Was'nt" to "wasn't"]
Thanks!
Last edited by Xunggoy on 20 Jan 2018, 23:58, edited 1 time in total.

CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: More use for military base

Post by CommanderABab »

I like the idea of an enemy base to fight.

Wekabu city
Inhabitant of a Megalopolis
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Wekabu city »

Again, Theotown isn't a war simulation!

Xunggoy
Settler
Reactions:

Post by Xunggoy »

Wekabu city wrote:
21 Jan 2018, 00:10
Again, Theotown isn't a war simulation!
Yes, i am well aware of that, but why is the military base feature a thing if it isn't?
And like any other disaster, the "enemy base" event or the "Zombie spread" event can be enabled or disabled, if you don't like war games, or if
it doesn't suit your playstile like the ufo disaster doesn't suite mine, well disable it, but if you like the challenge of having rival enemy base and
want to focus more on the defensive and offensive aspect of the military function that is already added into the official game, well enable it.
:)
Last edited by Xunggoy on 21 Jan 2018, 01:42, edited 1 time in total.

Univers Gaming
Metropolitan
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Univers Gaming »

Xunggoy wrote:
20 Jan 2018, 22:45

I've started playing a few days ago and already have a huge city that i love and keep expanding.
I recently purshased the military base pack, and now have a fully functioning military base. BUT, i don't really like the idea of having ufo's attacking me,
it doesn't suit my playstile, but i'm sure it can be really fun if you like the concept. But i don't, and that's why i'm posting this topic, asking if it
could be possible to implement more uses for a military base, and add stuff like military jets, or helicopters.

• Zombie infection (maybe use the riot template, and make it more greenish, and istead of burning buildings it turns them green and all the inhabitants of the infected building make the "zombie riot" bigger, thus spredding across you city), maybe implement walls to wall of/contain the infected part of the city before dealing with it.
  • Enemy base (Like, if you activate "enemy base" in the parameters, a enemy base will randomly spawn somewhere unused on your map, and will try to decimate your population, will grow a large army and expand if not taken care of fast.
Those are all my ideas, i'm french so maybe my english wasn't perfect, but i hope you will understand. Thank you for reading and i will apreciate
Thanks!
Très bonne idée, les zombies me plaisent.
(Je suis français et je croyais être le seul)

Xunggoy
Settler
Reactions:

Post by Xunggoy »

Univers Gaming wrote:
21 Jan 2018, 01:32
Ahah ça fait plaisir de voir que je suis pas le seul français du forum! Merci pour ton comm, j'aimerais vraiment voir un évent "Zombie" ajouté dans la
vesion officielle du jeu, ça serais fun! :) :fire

Univers Gaming
Metropolitan
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Univers Gaming »

Xunggoy wrote:
21 Jan 2018, 01:41
Univers Gaming wrote:
21 Jan 2018, 01:32
Ahah ça fait plaisir de voir que je suis pas le seul français du forum! Merci pour ton comm, j'aimerais vraiment voir un évent "Zombie" ajouté dans la
vesion officielle du jeu, ça serais fun! :) :fire
Sa serai possible puisque la population peut être malade. :space

PentatonixCarl
Small-town resident
Reactions:

Platform

Post by PentatonixCarl »

Great idea. Devs must see this
And give it a try.

JustAnyone
Developer
Reactions:

Platform

Post by JustAnyone »

Theotown is city building simulator, not defending against enemies simulator, but the zombies can be a good idea as a disaster.

KINGTUT10101
1,000,000 inhabitants
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by KINGTUT10101 »

I also don't like the idea of zombies, but I do think the military bases need to have more functionality​.

yusuf8a684
Reactions:

Post by yusuf8a684 »

I like both of them.

DobermanKaiser
Townsman
Reactions:

Platform

Post by DobermanKaiser »

Xunggoy wrote:
20 Jan 2018, 22:45

Thanks!
I'd love to see this in game. Maybe a plugin could do it if devs won't. Maybe a evacuation feature too? Helicopter evac points taking civilians to safe zones. Would be really cool

DobermanKaiser
Townsman
Reactions:

Platform

Post by DobermanKaiser »

former member wrote:
13 Mar 2018, 19:56
Zombies are unrealistic
So it's a no from me
:bx
Zombies unrealistic? But UFOS aren't?

Max26080
Small-town resident
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Max26080 »

I like the idea behind enemy bases and maybe add it so you can develop a moon base and space ships and including a naval Base for battleships and aircraft carriers also what about an air Force Base

RyanVJ
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:

Platform

Post by RyanVJ »

Max26080 wrote:
13 May 2018, 20:26
I like the idea behind enemy bases and maybe add it so you can develop a moon base and space ships and including a naval Base for battleships and aircraft carriers also what about an air Force Base
That would go too far from the game's main objective. Which is building cities, you can have more functionality with the military base but a moon base, that is too much.

Max26080
Small-town resident
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Max26080 »

Sorry if this comes off wrong but I'm in business your objective is not the best at this moment now I understand why you said a moon base is too much but if you want a better game you should be more open too the ideas of the public just because these ideas don't always meet up with your ideals but if you want to keep your app from not dieing all of your team should be able to adapt to these ideas. Sorry I'm just really trying to keep your app running and not ruining its self. The world is a hard place if you can't addapt. I'm very interested in your app if anything else if possible can I become appart of your team

khadafi laidi
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:

Platform

Post by khadafi laidi »

Once again........
THEOTOWN not a WAR sim or SPACE sim!!!

Max26080
Small-town resident
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Max26080 »

khadafi laidi wrote:
14 May 2018, 16:20
Once again........
THEOTOWN not a WAR sim or SPACE sim!!!
Stop complaining once you have proof then you can make that statement plus it's our opinion and ideas and please stop with discuriegment state meants

khadafi laidi
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:

Platform

Post by khadafi laidi »

Sorry

Max26080
Small-town resident
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Max26080 »

khadafi laidi wrote:
14 May 2018, 17:00
Sorry
It's ok thanks for apologizing I understand that you have your own thoughts upon the overall subject just please keep in mind on how other people feel before typing anything.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Suggestions”