Townsman
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Join the Discord server of theotown

Post by Alparingitlgnd5 »

I'm not forcing you but you should really need to join the theotown discord server, on those who not join yet, I just recommend this due to the users did not know that their creation in #showcase in the discord server, has some big impacts to on rejecting plug ins, etc. And more!.
The guys in discord especially CERRA or Desolan in the discord server were very helpful, 8-) , so why not join the discord of theotown if you have an account, and for those who are new in discord you are gladly welcome, this is an actual invite link and I am not scamming.
Theotown Discord Server. I am sorry admins but I really want to invite someone's even new. :bc
https://discord.gg/yCzEY5fq
Alparingitlgnd5
Townsman
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Join the Discord server of theotown

Reminder for those who are joined or going to join in the discord server, there is a scam called Discord Nitro for free, I had fallen for this scam since and someone almost hijacked all my accounts in every website that I am logged in.
there are some various discord Nitro scams Like this one
image.png
image.png (89.05 KiB) Viewed 2131 times
This is a different server I used to chat since, and even the moderator is concern about anyone here also.
So becareful for this type of scam, and btw this scam is also new, there might be some old scam links
they might provide, and even chat them in the server.
Attachments
image.png
image.png (89.05 KiB) Viewed 2131 times
NomadChelmski
Villager
Reactions:

Post by NomadChelmski »

I dont want to be negative or mean, but your post made me decide to not join discord, and i was thinking about it for like week now.
What i gather, this forum is 1st, 2nd, and 37th landing destination choice for anyone in need of community interaction, with maybe Steam alternatively,but only when its closer/faster for person to get there.
As utility, its a core source of game data(unlike discord), You can ask here every single question out there about game, you can answer those(its not always the case on discord) forums are clean and set in orderly manner(unlike discord), i would like to see some proper drama here but cant even imagine what could cause drama here tbh (hint how much Discord is oriented about facilitating dramas you find in platform name....)
Only thing that would speak for discord is how well memage factor is integrated into core functionality, but thats only thing.
Also, spreading this tiny tiny community even thinner across potrals doesnt seems like smart move...
THEN ON TOP OF ALL THAT, You just warned us about very real and very likely to occur posibility of being scammed, hacked or whatever you call it. You just said that only by luck your entire cybernetic persona wasnt completly destroyed. Yet You still be like all come here, come come fast!...
All that given, may i ask You, why would You want us to do this? I wont risk loosing my passwords and logins to EVERYTHING, just so i can post 1 edgy meme (thats most likely toxic or offensive anyway)?
Maybe im missing some critical point that would at least make me recomsider? but rly..?
Alparingitlgnd5
Townsman
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

You won't risk anything as long as you are a wise person, just becareful, All might experiencing now, due to being jealous from other discord nitro people, and btw, bro, Who really needs nitro?, Me in the other side does not need it, but being forced of jealousy or, being forced to want to fall for it cause I want to post every different emoji, but it turn out that I am scammed, Fool person, it's my experience, you can be both hacked and scammed, or called Hijacked, I do concern this, as I am the first one to deal with this, maybe there might be other scammed like me who had dealed this also, there are tons of server in discord to be joined, just being lucky right now that I am still logged in, due to the fact that my Account had logged off 2 times, and after that take control anything before it happened, and after it happened, you can join btw, okay so I am not a forceful person, but right now judging, to my own perspective, if you have plug ins, someone might rate it, or even make you want to improve something, there are a lot of people right now there disliking and liking on the plugins, I forgot something, you said Only by luck, yes only by luck, but my cybernetic persona was almost destroyed, I am really enraged how the hijacker put me into mess, Especially when it comes to games, lucky that this one here weren't got or called raided with scams, cause of a fake me, okay there I had to make a point also here, I only want to warn anyone just because these scams are very extremly dangerous Just be wise on what you doing if you don't want to risk your account, there is 2fa or 2 step verification just incase you were being Hijacked 2fa will protect you or 2 factor authentication from any sorts of security breach onto your account, just don't click any links so you'll be safe, also there are rules in the server you can follow, you can post an edgy meme in that discord server btw, sure enough but any discord servers will not allow NSFW 18+ also there are some servers will allow it if you post them into their secret channel lol. And Reconsider joining cause due to the fact, that many plug in creators will make you really improve, and help you, Like Marcato, and others will help you improve your skill for plug in's and not to mention that many persons will help you by a positive rating tho. Don't worry about this, the whole discord server is chill a lot, so many things to do, you can even create your own server if you want to, but this discord server maybe cause you don't really need to worry about, posting links unless it was related to theotown. The discord server is already ten times fun cause me and others post various kinds of fun things to make it more chill.
Last edited by Alparingitlgnd5 on 25 Jan 2022, 01:42, edited 1 time in total.
Alparingitlgnd5
Townsman
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

I always forgot something in my grammar wow
Alparingitlgnd5
Townsman
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

viewtopic.php?f=45&t=13030 okay if you want more information there is another forum here
And there is what you call discord server ban
If you don't follow the rules of the server.
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=13034
Mako1137
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Mako1137 »

Hello, I recieved a pm from @CommanderABab stating something about this topic. I should look into this.
Alparingitlgnd5
Townsman
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

okay be on it
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Game Discussion”