Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

New system

Post by PixelDubs »

With new file system
When I delete the game and install it again does my files from TT save?
cesareborgia94
Reactions:

Re: New system

Post by cesareborgia94 »

If you are playing on Android, you will need to backup your files on a drive, I suggest Google Drive since it has free storage up to 15GB. Because once you uninstall the game, the file will be uninstalled along with the game.

Unless you play on PC Steam version which will save your game files and plugins in the computer user files, which is way better since even if you uninstall the game, when you reinstall the game again you will get the files back as usual.

Just collect money and buy the PC Steam version.
PixelDubs
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by PixelDubs »

cesareborgia94 wrote: 16 May 2022, 16:51 If you are playing on Android, you will need to backup your files on a drive, I suggest Google Drive since it has free storage up to 15GB. Because once you uninstall the game, the file will be uninstalled along with the game.

Unless you play on PC Steam version which will save your game files and plugins in the computer user files, which is way better since even if you uninstall the game, when you reinstall the game again you will get the files back as usual.

1: I don't have a PC (I am saving up)
2: Why do so many people just assume people have A PC
3: Closest I got to PC is chromebook and I cannot backup there lmfao.
CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by CommanderABab »

Be sure to UNINSTALL the game. If you don't use the save data option, all the maps, plugins, etc. will be deleted.

I haven't tried it myself.
PixelDubs
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by PixelDubs »

CommanderABab wrote: 16 May 2022, 16:55 Be sure to UNINSTALL the game. If you don't use the save data option, all the maps, plugins, etc. will be deleted.

I haven't tried it myself.
Ik just wondering cuz I wanna check out older versions without deleting my progress
Also many android games use file manager to modify files and stuff
So why cant TheoTown
Ik JA wants to follow policies but I've never known a game being deleted due to the policy
So why not just go back to old system if many other games are not following the policy
cesareborgia94
Reactions:

Post by cesareborgia94 »

PixelDubs wrote: 16 May 2022, 16:54
cesareborgia94 wrote: 16 May 2022, 16:51 If you are playing on Android, you will need to backup your files on a drive, I suggest Google Drive since it has free storage up to 15GB. Because once you uninstall the game, the file will be uninstalled along with the game.

1: I don't have a PC (I am saving up)
2: Why do so many people just assume people have A PC
3: Closest I got to PC is chromebook and I cannot backup there lmfao.
1: Good move, buy a PC or a laptop.
2: Because they do. Just save and buy one. You cannot play on mobile forever.
3. Just zip it and back it up on a drive. I always back up my Theotown game files and plugins to my google Drive.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Game Discussion”