Is there anyway to do my city I accidentally blew it up when my icbm silo accidentally caught on fire it's all gone now

Here we talk about TheoTown in general.
Gambiboi
Settler
Reactions:

Is there anyway to do my city I accidentally blew it up when my icbm silo accidentally caught on fire it's all gone now

Post by Gambiboi »

Can I somehow get back my city even though the game save it's self when it's all destroyed now please help me I put so much time to build my city now it's all gone please help.
cesareborgia94
Reactions:

Re: Is there anyway to do my city I accidentally blew it up when my icbm silo accidentally caught on fire it's all gone

Post by cesareborgia94 »

Unless you saved or backup your city, it is toast.
WORLDBOXproTIMO
Settler
Reactions:

Platform

Re: Is there anyway to do my city I accidentally blew it up when my icbm silo accidentally caught on fire it's all gone

Post by WORLDBOXproTIMO »

If you have saved when it got destroyed, it is al gone😭😭
Aidanspacelover
Inhabitant of a Megalopolis
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Platform

Post by Aidanspacelover »

Don't blow it up to begin with!
KINGTUT10101
1,000,000 inhabitants
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by KINGTUT10101 »

There may be a backup of the city within the TheoTown folder. I believe the game makes regular backups of the cities you play in. Just find the file and rename the extention.
Pinetoken
Inhabitant of a Megalopolis
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Pinetoken »

Lesson of the day? Don't blow your city up with a intercontinental ballistic missile!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Game Discussion”