Barky
TheoTown Cartographer
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Platform

Military Base Funds

Post by Barky »

Hello,

So I was playing on my region and decided to made a dedicated military base on one of the medium maps, I did it on easy and as I was doing it I suddenly ran out of money, I soon realised that the Military base produces no money, I would like it to produce money, other wise its pointless, maybe consider it industrial? I'd love to make a map dedicated to being a military base with a positive income,

Thanks.
CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by CommanderABab »

It doesn't make money because that is not the purpose of a miltia. It is for protection. Like the police and fire departments. Plus, none of the buildings cost any money yet.
Barky
TheoTown Cartographer
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Barky »

CommanderABab wrote:It doesn't make money because that is not the purpose of a miltia. It is for protection. Like the police and fire departments. Plus, none of the buildings cost any money yet.
What I'm saying is in real life, a country can have a military base in its own area (like in a region) and if I were to build a "city" dedicated to just military, I wouldn't be able to keep positive funds, maybe even a way to transfer the cost to another city? For example if you are paying 1000 a month in a city and 500 in another city with just a military base it costs 500, maybe there could be an option to add the costs so you pay nothing in the military base but 1500 in the city.

Im not the best at explaining things :roll:
Barky
TheoTown Cartographer
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Barky »

-BarkySharky- wrote:
CommanderABab wrote:It doesn't make money because that is not the purpose of a miltia. It is for protection. Like the police and fire departments. Plus, none of the buildings cost any money yet.
What I'm saying is in real life, a country can have a military base in its own area (like in a region) and if I were to build a "city" dedicated to just military, I wouldn't be able to keep positive funds, maybe even a way to transfer the cost to another city? For example if you are paying 1000 a month in a city and 500 in another city with just a military base, that costs 500 a month, maybe there could be an option to add the costs so you pay nothing in the military base but 1500 in the city. What I'm trying to say is in a region in a "small city" instead of building houses and commercial I want to build just military but need a way for the military to get positive income.

Im not the best at explaining things :roll:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Game Discussion”