Version 210 more difficult?

Here we talk about TheoTown in general.
bonjoni
Settler
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Version 210 more difficult?

Post by bonjoni »

Is it just me or is the updated version more difficult than the previous one?
I'd gotten comfortable in easy mode before attempting medium level in the previous version when the game updated. Now even easy mode keeps my citizens happiness levels quite low (65% or so), and my budget almost always in the red.
Tricks and tips that worked for me before (such as building slowly at first) aren't as effective now. I feel like I need to relearn the game now.
Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Ahmad Nur Aizat »

Since the Update 200 has been released, the inhabitant system has been changed frequently. This is due to most cities that had 100K+ pop. so easily. So Lobby wanted to give players a new experience and difficult challenges in growing a city. Besides, after getting lots of hab., it gets boring and boring and the app will be uninstalled from the boredom.

I'm telling ya, new updates and inhabitant systems will give you a chance to face with challenges, so try to start a new world and be patient. Who knows what might be beyond the challenges?
Last edited by Ahmad Nur Aizat on 28 Dec 2016, 12:22, edited 1 time in total.
ab_gehakt
Metropolitan
Reactions:

Platform

Post by ab_gehakt »

I think you both are right.

Sometimes after changes in the inhabitant system i also feel like that i have to relaern to play TheoTown, but for me that is what it makes so exciting many times again. :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Game Discussion”