"Himalig city"; a tale of untold forbidden love (series, simulation, screenshots)

Display your city's beauty to the world. Capture and share captivating screenshots of your urban creations in this community forum. Inspire others with your remarkable designs and receive recognition for your visionary city-building skills!
gcsio
Settler
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

"Himalig city"; a tale of untold forbidden love (series, simulation, screenshots)

Post by gcsio »

:mine :mine :mine
Himalig city's urbanization is still in process; just sharing :) :) :)
Himalig_city_20-11-26_10.10.23.png
I give all the credits to the owners of plugins I used. Himalig city is a creation of pure fiction and does not reflect the views and opinions of anybody. :jb:
Himalig_city_20-11-26_10.14.06.png
I would like also to share this Tokyo inspired alley. Tokyo skyline looks classy and hype :space :space

More screenshots to come. :windows
gcsio
Settler
Reactions:

Re: "Himalig city"; a tale of untold forbidden love (series, simulation, screenshots)

Post by gcsio »

I wanted to terraform an island that has a long narrow beach-line for tourists and a wide land area for residential and commerce yet I was unexpected for this outcome; I (the citizens of Himalig) called it "Tadpole Island"
Himalig_city_20-11-26_14.22.46.png
byxxiaonanhui
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: "Himalig city"; a tale of untold forbidden love (series, simulation, screenshots)

Post by byxxiaonanhui »

Wow
gcsio
Settler
Reactions:

Post by gcsio »

byxxiaonanhui wrote: 26 Nov 2020, 14:50Wow
Hello dear! I admire the you love playing theotown too. I see from your signature that you have concerns for the game; you can directly message them through the links provided from the theotown forum homepage. If you have any concerns, kindly message them. :) :)
Last edited by gcsio on 27 Nov 2020, 03:56, edited 1 time in total.
gcsio
Settler
Reactions:

Post by gcsio »

(The creation and story of Himalig city are all, purely fictitious and does not reflect the views and opinions of anybody.)

Once upon a time... (one damn history recall cliché) there was an indigenous isolated dwelling in one of the distant islands in the Philippines until the Spaniards came and colonized most part of the archipelago. Most Filipinos during that era were enslaved by the Spanish colony and some Filipino bourgeoises were spared from being enslaved. This island was also conquered by the Spaniards and introduce their culture and practice that causes change on the living of indigenous people lives there. The dwelling then was improved, houses and roads were built, and the settlement was upgraded into a humble town and named Santa Teresa (in honor of Saint Therese), in the island-province of Isla Oriental. Years later during the Spanish colonization, there were two powerful Spanish-Filipino bourgeoise families emerged; Del Valle and Torres. They were so rich, popular and influential, and contributes a lot for reforms.

More screenshots to come; to be continued... :space :space :space

Santa Teresa(Himalig) at 1871.
Himalig_city2_20-11-27_17.02.44.png

Himalig city at present time.
Himalig_city_20-11-27_17.04.26.png
Last edited by gcsio on 27 Nov 2020, 12:33, edited 8 times in total.
gcsio
Settler
Reactions:

Post by gcsio »

Himalig city at present time.
Himalig_city_20-11-27_17.04.26.png
Last edited by gcsio on 27 Nov 2020, 12:43, edited 2 times in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Screenshots”