Southern/Southeast/Central-West Brazilian Looking Cities

Display your city's beauty to the world. Capture and share captivating screenshots of your urban creations in this community forum. Inspire others with your remarkable designs and receive recognition for your visionary city-building skills!
PixelBit1702
Small-town resident
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Plugin Creator

Platform

Southern/Southeast/Central-West Brazilian Looking Cities

Post by PixelBit1702 »

A typical traditional town in the South/Southeast/Center of Brazil, with various styles that commonly used to be built dated from Neocolonial and Art Deco style eras during 1930s until mid-1990s. Here in my city, many of traditional styles are like these ones, that stood for years until the advancement of new styles, specially the modernist and minimalist architecture ones in mid 2010s, where most of them been have been torn down and still.
Attachments
Brazilian Town.png
Memebooms
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Re: Southern/Southeast/Central-West Brazilian Looking Cities

Post by Memebooms »

PixelBit1702 wrote: 07 Oct 2022, 06:37 A typical traditional town in the South/Southeast/Center of Brazil, with various styles that commonly used to be built dated from Neocolonial and Art Deco style eras during 1930s until mid-1990s. Here in my city, many of traditional styles are like these ones, that stood for years until the advancement of new styles, specially the modernist and minimalist architecture ones in mid 2010s, where most of them been have been torn down and still.
Oh cool! You are active! Can you uhh ... Make some more awesome road decos and others?
PixelBit1702
Small-town resident
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Southern/Southeast/Central-West Brazilian Looking Cities

Post by PixelBit1702 »

I will soon. :)
Dav1_ars
Small-town resident
Reactions: