Tol. Huge hard. First one designed for trains.

Display your city's beauty to the world. Capture and share captivating screenshots of your urban creations in this community forum. Inspire others with your remarkable designs and receive recognition for your visionary city-building skills!
CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Tol. Huge hard. First one designed for trains.

Post by CommanderABab »

First one designed for trains from the start.

Hope to get it over 100,100 :)

craigibhoy
Townsman
Reactions:

Post by craigibhoy »

Very nice city well done, can i ask with that amount of people in your city do you notice any lag or frame rate drops?
CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by CommanderABab »

craigibhoy wrote:Very nice city well done, can i ask with that amount of people in your city do you notice any lag or frame rate drops?

Thanks.

I still have the city, but unfortunately it is one that now crashes Theotown upon loading. It might have gotten up to 80,000 before the crash occured. I either deleted a train station in use or interrupted a rail just as a train was crossing into the station or simulated some disaster such as a fire where the fire trucks could not reach due to no connecting roads.

I think 15 to 20 railstations are about the max that can be reliably used without trains stopping at stations permanently, or running only to turn around and then stop. Some trains will still keep going though. Too complicated a system or too big a city on the huge maps will cause frame rate drops and slowdowns due to the tablet Instituting cooldown procedures.

I am using the latest beta version. It seems a lot more stable. Unfortunately, more than one nuclear plant is now needed to power a big city. This in turn requires more water infrastructure with a wind turbine powering it, so that the nuclear plants can be safely taken offline and relocated or placed for the first time.
CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Tol. Huge hard. First one designed for trains.

Post by CommanderABab »

I enjoyed that city!
Zman The Man
Some Guy
Reactions:

Re: Tol. Huge hard. First one designed for trains.

Post by Zman The Man »

old topic :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Screenshots”