How to move files to SD Card??

You have great tips for other players? Share them here.
TheoTownFan
Townsman
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Platform

How to move files to SD Card??

Post by TheoTownFan »

I got a new SD card, pretty good space on it too. And since some of my plugins are taking up a chunk of my Storage I thought I could move them to SD Card without messing the whole TheoTown app . I moved the whole theotown folder to SD. I opened theotown and it didn't work.

How do I move theotown plugins into SD Card without deleting my current save and plugins?

Can you tell me step-by-step how to so it? Thanks! :D
Lobby
Developer
Reactions:

Platform

Re: How to move files to SD Card??

Post by Lobby »

It's not supported as of right now since it usually leads into trouble if you remove the sd card. How much space do they take up for you? In my experience most plugins take up just some kilobytes of space.
TheoTownFan
Townsman
Reactions:

Platform

Re: How to move files to SD Card??

Post by TheoTownFan »

Lobby wrote: 24 Feb 2019, 17:06 It's not supported as of right now since it usually leads into trouble if you remove the sd card. How much space do they take up for you? In my experience most plugins take up just some kilobytes of space.
Yeah. It takes up KB. Even though it's Lower than MB it's still a problem on my phone. I have a Samsung On5, and if you heard it has around 7 or 8MB of Space. And they installed some system apps I dont know how to uninstall. So I have so little space for music, apps I absolutely need, games, and theotown plugins.

I got a SD Card because of that but because of what I said... It won't work. Please AD a feature to that. :?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Tips and Tricks”