Strange Graphic issues

Do you have any issues? Don't hesitate to tell us about it.
KrejvenRoud
Villager
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Strange Graphic issues

Post by KrejvenRoud »

Anyone have wierd graphical issues after today last update?? There is many wierd tiny black lines around screen, especially when you move around and when i try to clean graveyard or dump? Check 1th screenshot, its best example of what i think. Also game become very laggy. And i cant use "search plugin" feature, cant search anything in store it show "network error" (5th screenshot) but my net its just fine. Game worked fine just 10 min before i updated. Im also beta tester if that mean anything lol. Check screenshots you will know what i mean about "black lines", one long black line on bottom also (3th screenshot), every icon in option have black lines like borders around them (4th screenshot)
Version: 1.8.80a

*long black line on bottom*

*unable to search plugins - network error*
Lobby
Developer
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: Strange Graphic issues

Post by Lobby »

What device are you using?
Do you have any shaders enabled?
Does chaning the resolution help with the issue?
In general these lines are a result of lack of precision of the GPU. In your case the switch to 24bit colors might have affected that precision. That would be kind of bad :?

The store had a size limitation of search strings of at least 3 characters, I now reduced it to two to fix your second issue.
KrejvenRoud
Villager
Reactions:

Post by KrejvenRoud »

First thanks for reply :)
I use Android phone Tesla 9,2 with 2GB Ram
Shaders in option are in "Classic"
I tried to change resolution from small to big and its same, also tried to change size of UI and still have same issues.
I dont know how to change to 24bit and etc for colors, (cant find that option ingame) game worked perfectly before last update. I also put options to default also no changes.
KrejvenRoud
Villager
Reactions:

Post by KrejvenRoud »

Is there any solution to my problem :( ? Anything i can do, or should i just wait for next update? Like i told game worked perfectly just before update :( its soo sad :( i dont belive its problem with my device, other games and app work just fine. Im sorry if i spamming but this really bothering me, i spent all day searching for solution, i even reinstalled game from scratch, didnt help either... Game is not unplayable but its really annoying to watch all this black lines around screen. Also i dont play online mode, all this stuff is in offline if this info mean something :( i will gladly appreciate any answer :( feeling so sad.... Gah...
Last edited by KrejvenRoud on 17 Jun 2020, 12:16, edited 1 time in total.
CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by CommanderABab »

With LOL shader:
Hard screenshot to take.  Keep pressure on screen and press two side buttons at once.  :)
Hard screenshot to take. Keep pressure on screen and press two side buttons at once. :)
:)
KrejvenRoud
Villager
Reactions:

Post by KrejvenRoud »

So im not only one with same issue. thx CommanderABab! S
Lobby
Developer
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Lobby »

Please wait for the next (beta) update and report if it changed anything. I hope that I will be able to release it today.

The color depth I am referring to cannot be changed manually, it's hardcoded into the game and up-to version 1879 it used 16bits which is noticable less than the 24bit that are supported nowadays.
KrejvenRoud
Villager
Reactions:

Post by KrejvenRoud »

Thx for info :) Theotown become my daily routine, and its so calming game :) BIG THANKS
KrejvenRoud
Villager
Reactions:

Post by KrejvenRoud »

Graphic issues solved thx to Lobby and last update, no more black lines when swiping screen when cleaning and no black lines in options and main menu, there is only one black line on bottom (like in screenshot 3), but beside that everything is ok. THANKS FOR FAST RESPONSE, to be honest i didnt expect that this will be solved so fast! To show my support i deciced to buy premium version from steam! So from now i will have theotown on PC and on Mobile Device ❤️❤️❤️
KrejvenRoud
Villager
Reactions:

Post by KrejvenRoud »

I notice more black lines, not drastically like before update. No graphical issues when swiping screen, but some icons have black lines, also some cars have "blinking" glitches when they move around street. Like i writed not drastically noticable but still there :) also changing resolution dont do nothing. Anyway i dont want to sound ungreatfull, its just info for devs :) thanks :)

Lobby
Developer
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Lobby »

Thank you, I will try to mitigate them, as well. These lines are basically parts of other graphics in the world texture (e.g. other buildings). I can usually fix this issues by adding some transparent pixels in between them.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Problems and Errors (bugs)”