Loading more slower

Do you have any issues? Don't hesitate to tell us about it.
LightBlue
TheoTown Veteran in Pension
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Platform

Loading more slower

Post by LightBlue »

I has not online for almost one month with TT Community, cause i want to make my life more open. When i back to TT again, the loading screen load more slower in every second. It's happen to me when i was restart after downloading a plugin, or when I was leave TT for a day. If the game cache is 0, the game will crash. If the game cache is 160kb-20Mb, the crash change is very small. Not a good days if the cache was higher... :cry:
LightBlue
Reactions:

Platform

Re: Loading more slower

Post by LightBlue »

a bug again
cesareborgia94
Reactions:

Post by cesareborgia94 »

Collect money and buy the steam version lad.
DualHD
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Platform

Post by DualHD »

LightBlue wrote: 12 May 2022, 10:42 I has not online for almost one month with TT Community, cause i want to make my life more open. When i back to TT again, the loading screen load more slower in every second. It's happen to me when i was restart after downloading a plugin, or when I was leave TT for a day. If the game cache is 0, the game will crash. If the game cache is 160kb-20Mb, the crash change is very small. Not a good days if the cache was higher... :cry:
Well the game have to restart/load again when you download a new plugin, if you don't then the plugin you just downloaded will not appear on the toolbox or not in the game. Same here when i download a plugin it then i leave the plugin store it give me a option to restart TheoTown or not. If i pick the restart option then the game well RESTART/LOAD AGAIN in order to activate the Plugin so that i can use it
LightBlue
Reactions:

Platform

Post by LightBlue »

DualHD wrote: 12 May 2022, 14:49
LightBlue wrote: 12 May 2022, 10:42 I has not online for almost one month with TT Community, cause i want to make my life more open. When i back to TT again, the loading screen load more slower in every second. It's happen to me when i was restart after downloading a plugin, or when I was leave TT for a day. If the game cache is 0, the game will crash. If the game cache is 160kb-20Mb, the crash change is very small. Not a good days if the cache was higher... :cry:
Well the game have to restart/load again when you download a new plugin, if you don't then the plugin you just downloaded will not appear on the toolbox or not in the game. Same here when i download a plugin it then i leave the plugin store it give me a option to restart TheoTown or not. If i pick the restart option then the game well RESTART/LOAD AGAIN in order to activate the Plugin so that i can use it
I use restart button, cause why not? B)
LightBlue
Reactions:

Platform

Post by LightBlue »

cesareborgia94 wrote: 12 May 2022, 11:42 Collect money and buy the steam version lad.
no. Ama kid :jb:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Problems and Errors (bugs)”