Several bugs detected

Do you have any issues? Don't hesitate to tell us about it.
Voyager One
Settler
Reactions:

Several bugs detected

Post by Voyager One »

Hi! A little help please.

I'm using the latest updated version but something very odd happened yesterday. P.s. I'm a sandbox player...

So, I've shifted to my space base (easy mode) and then back to my cities (2, both sandbox). First bug, both cities reverted to easy mode although it shouldn't happen. Tried to put them back to sandbox mode but it allowed me to do only after restarting the game. All this happens every time I open my starbase.

Second problem, in both cities, all housing demand plummeted to absolute minimum except the poor residential which remains at max positive value. Even trying to adjust them in sandbox mode doesn't make them move at all.

Third issue, although there is a space base that harvests helium 3, both cities show that there is no helium 3 harvested (trying to build a fission powerplant). Also, probably related, the rocket launch sites resetted their resources count to 0 and don't accumulate any more resources.

Help please. Thank you!

P.s. I forgot, trade beetwen the 2 cities is KO, it says that it isn't available at all (not that I was using it)...
KINGTUT10101
1,000,000 inhabitants
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Several bugs detected

Post by KINGTUT10101 »

I think the first bug has been fixed. I'm not sure about the others though
Voyager One
Settler
Reactions:

Re: Several bugs detected

Post by Voyager One »

First 3 actually seem to be ok now.

Trade between cities still remain unavailable and rocket supplies are still not accumulated for me.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Problems and Errors (bugs)”