Editing terrain levels/hills hurts the eyes.

Do you have any issues? Don't hesitate to tell us about it.
zacky5000
Small-town resident
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Plugin Creator

Platform

Editing terrain levels/hills hurts the eyes.

Post by zacky5000 »

Is it me or the green glow that appears when editing terrain levels or hills hurts my eyes? Honestly, I don't know what's up in there, but I think the application of editing terrain or making hills should be reworked in a sense where it could be applied the same way when creating roads. I mean, the green squares should at least be made to appear only when selecting a certain portion of the map where raising terrain levels will be applied then double tapping it finalizes the appearance of the terrain. You know, making it work similar to how we make roads and zones on any part of the map because, to be honest, the sudden appearance of the green square glow without tapping first on the screen hurts the eyes and makes it difficult to control where the terrain leveling should be applied to, which then causes error and waste of Theoleons (in-game money) in the end.

It's the only problem I've had so far. Overall, the concept of making hills and high-rise terrain makes this game look more beautiful and modernized compared to other city-building game out there that can only provide flat, uneditable terrain for buildings. This feature makes the game stand out from others.

Been a while since I went online here. Got busy with our family business recently. Lots of work to do.

Return to “Problems and Errors (bugs)”