Изчез кусок карты

Do you have any issues? Don't hesitate to tell us about it.
Stari
Settler
Reactions:

Изчез кусок карты

Post by Stari »

Здравствуйте. Это проблема у меня не первый раз. Иногда когда я играю и просто выхожу из игры потом захожу и бац целого куска карты нету. В чем может быть проблема? Я просто думаю что это из-за резкого отключения телефона но иногда часть региона просто удаляется. Так же это работает с оригинальными регионами
Translation (DeepL) wrote:Hello. This is not the first time I have this problem. Sometimes when I play and just go out of the game then come back and bam a whole piece of card gone. What could be the problem? I just think it is because of the sharp disconnection of the phone, but sometimes part of the region is just deleted. It also works with the original regions
Naufhal
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Изчез кусок карты

Post by Naufhal »

What do you mean? It's reset city button or what?
Stari
Settler
Reactions:

Post by Stari »

Naufhal wrote: 06 Oct 2022, 15:04 What do you mean? It's reset city button or what?
Well, I say in the plan that a piece of the map (region) has disappeared. I have a screen.
image.png
Naufhal
Inhabitant of a Supercluster
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Naufhal »

Stari wrote: 07 Oct 2022, 13:40
Naufhal wrote: 06 Oct 2022, 15:04 What do you mean? It's reset city button or what?
Well, I say in the plan that a piece of the map (region) has disappeared. I have a screen.image.png
Dear Stari. Maybe your region is corrupted. If you think is corrupted. Tell Lobby
FVI
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Platform

Post by FVI »

Stari wrote: 07 Oct 2022, 13:40
Well, I say in the plan that a piece of the map (region) has disappeared. I have a screen.image.png
Once it happened to me too
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Problems and Errors (bugs)”