Plugin Contest of the Year

Plug-in related stuff can be discussed here.

Moderator: Plugin Moderators

FVI
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Platform

Plugin Contest of the Year

Post by FVI »

Since I saw an EXCESSIVE amount of complaints about the quality of the plugin store, I decided to help solve the problem without going against anyone. This contest will be valid from today until December 31, 2022. On the first of January the plugin of the year will be elected by the (wanted) jury, and will receive something like a certificate.
There are two prizes
1) plugins with the best graphics
2) Most useful plugin (Only about tools)
No need to sign up because all plugins from tomorrow until December 31st will be automatically included.
If you want to be part of the jury, write a message below. The rules of the jury are:
1)no self-promotion
2) be honest
3) Do not impose your choice on other judges.
4) Regularly look at the list of plugins and don't miss any of them.
5) In the last days of December you have to elect the best and it will be presented on the first of January
Everyone is welcome to the group of judges!
Have fun creating plugins:)
Memebooms
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Re: Plugin Contest of the Year

Post by Memebooms »

FVI wrote: 06 Aug 2022, 11:08 Since I saw an EXCESSIVE amount of complaints about the quality of the plugin store, I decided to help solve the problem without going against anyone. This contest will be valid from today until December 31, 2022. On the first of January the plugin of the year will be elected by the (wanted) jury, and will receive something like a certificate.
There are two prizes
1) plugins with the best graphics
2) Most useful plugin (Only about tools)
No need to sign up because all plugins from tomorrow until December 31st will be automatically included.
If you want to be part of the jury, write a message below. The rules of the jury are:
1)no self-promotion
2) be honest
3) Do not impose your choice on other judges.
4) Regularly look at the list of plugins and don't miss any of them.
5) In the last days of December you have to elect the best and it will be presented on the first of January
Everyone is welcome to the group of judges!
Have fun creating plugins:)
Hate to say this but uh... They uploaded plugin that they are much useful for players. So you may want to list down the plugins have more downloads and much more than ever.
Bevise
Micy's Assistant
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Bevise »

honestly, not to mention the plugins I posted, all the high quality plugins should be honored among the dozens of low quality plugins in the store. they (the people who posted the high quality plugins) should selected and put in a separate section on the store. my own opinion.
FVI
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:

Platform

Post by FVI »

As for downloads you can not because maybe check hundreds and hundreds of plugins in a few days and a lot of work. I said look at the image and description and if it seems of an above average quality check better and remember it or write it down. Then at the end of the year the best of the best will be elected.
Anyway I'm looking for a judge. If you are interested, send me a post.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Plug-In Discussion”