TheoTown Forum Chatbox

Here you can talk about everything you want.
User avatar
CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:
Posts: 7929
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2016 21:12
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Plugin Creator

#1061

Post by CommanderABab » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:48

It says so in the read more when you update the game.
777!777Currently using alpha 777. 777 What's new? :)
online maps!!
:)

Telegram - t.me/
🆎️🆎️🆎️🆎️Commander🆎️🆎️

User avatar
Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:
Posts: 8187
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 15:20
Location: Johor Bahru
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Galaxy A50
Contact:

Platform

Plugin Creator

#1062

Post by Ahmad Nur Aizat » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:53

Wait, what?

User avatar
danekbel
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Posts: 2774
Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 9:33
Location: in your dreams
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Plugin Creator

#1063

Post by danekbel » Sat Apr 08, 2017 16:50

Somebody is already searching for "Theotown premium" or "theotown" 2 :D
Image
some text.

Sometheotown mayor
Has uncountable inhabitants
Reactions:
Posts: 1548
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 21:37
Location: Somewhere in the middle of russia
Plugins: Show

Platform

#1064

Post by Sometheotown mayor » Sat Apr 08, 2017 17:30

Bear no get off my shirt
Image
Hello
I'm your average 14 y old boy who likes drinking water.

What else ?

User avatar
danekbel
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Posts: 2774
Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 9:33
Location: in your dreams
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Plugin Creator

#1065

Post by danekbel » Sat Apr 08, 2017 21:13

OMG
It was said in news that yesterday there was a terrorist attack in Stockholm... It's so horrible :cry: Condolences to the relatives of the dead 😢😢
I just can't understand, what's happening with this world? Terrorists in Britain, Russia, Sweden, war in Ukraine and Syria, everywhere are murders, war and violence. Why can't we live in peace and don't kill anyone? It will be always a mystery for me
some text.

Sometheotown mayor
Has uncountable inhabitants
Reactions:
Posts: 1548
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 21:37
Location: Somewhere in the middle of russia
Plugins: Show

Platform

#1066

Post by Sometheotown mayor » Sat Apr 08, 2017 21:18

Yes I knew about that check my instagram ( Enzo_frsh )
People...WoW
Hello
I'm your average 14 y old boy who likes drinking water.

What else ?

User avatar
danekbel
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Posts: 2774
Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 9:33
Location: in your dreams
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Plugin Creator

#1067

Post by danekbel » Sat Apr 08, 2017 21:25

Sometheotown mayor wrote:Yes I knew about that check my instagram ( Enzo_frsh )
People...WoW
Wow, 3k subs
You are popular
some text.

User avatar
tokoloko
Townsman
Reactions:
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:38
Location: Brazil
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Moto g6
Contact:

Platform

#1068

Post by tokoloko » Sat Apr 08, 2017 21:31

I found it sadder when they used chemical weapons :(
I love cats, you must also love cats.

User avatar
danekbel
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Posts: 2774
Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 9:33
Location: in your dreams
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Plugin Creator

#1069

Post by danekbel » Sat Apr 08, 2017 21:34

tokoloko wrote:I found it sadder when they used chemical weapons :(
I agree... It was inhumanly
some text.

User avatar
tokoloko
Townsman
Reactions:
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:38
Location: Brazil
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Moto g6
Contact:

Platform

#1070

Post by tokoloko » Sat Apr 08, 2017 21:41

We risk a third world war!
I love cats, you must also love cats.

User avatar
NisekoKilla
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Posts: 344
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2016 15:22
Location: Spalding
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Alcatel A3 XL

Platform

#1071

Post by NisekoKilla » Sun Apr 09, 2017 0:49

There lived a certain man in Russia long ago
He was big and strong, in his eyes a flaming glow
Most people looked at him with terror and with fear
But to Moscow chicks he was such a lovely dear
He could preach the bible like a preacher
Full of ecstacy and fire
But he also was the kind of teacher
Women would desire

RA RA RASPUTIN
Lover of the Russian queen
There was a cat that really was gone
RA RA RASPUTIN
Russia's greatest love machine
It was a shame how he carried on

He ruled the Russian land and never mind the Czar
But the kasachok he danced really wunderbar
In all affairs of state he was the man to please
But he was real great when he had a girl to squeeze
For the queen he was no wheeler dealer
Though she'd heard the things he'd done
She believed he was a holy healer
Who would heal her son

RA RA RASPUTIN
Lover of the Russian queen
There was a cat that really was gone
RA RA RASPUTIN
Russia's greatest love machine
It was a shame how he carried on

[Spoken:]
But when his drinking and lusting and his hunger
for power became known to more and more people,
the demands to do something about this outrageous
man became louder and louder.

"This man's just got to go!" declared his enemies
But the ladies begged "Don't you try to do it, please"
No doubt this Rasputin had lots of hidden charms
Though he was a brute they just fell into his arms
Then one night some men of higher standing
Set a trap, they're not to blame
"Come to visit us" they kept demanding
And he really came

RA RA RASPUTIN
Lover of the Russian queen
They put some poison into his wine
RA RA RASPUTIN
Russia's greatest love machine
He drank it all and he said "I feel fine"

RA RA RASPUTIN
Lover of the Russian queen
They didn't quit, they wanted his head
RA RA RASPUTIN
Russia's greatest love machine
And so they shot him till he was dead

[Spoken:] Oh, those Russians...
Just a guy from the Mars... :/
My coub Click me

User avatar
Ølsken
Former Bearbear65
Reactions:
Posts: 4791
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 14:53
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Samsung S10

Platform

Plugin Creator

#1072

Post by Ølsken » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:20

Sometheotown mayor wrote:Bear no get off my shirt
Image
I need that shirt :shock:
ImageJust my opinion

User avatar
danekbel
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Posts: 2774
Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 9:33
Location: in your dreams
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Plugin Creator

#1073

Post by danekbel » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:27

LukasMelbourne wrote:There lived a certain man in Russia long ago
He was big and strong, in his eyes a flaming glow
Most people looked at him with terror and with fear
But to Moscow chicks he was such a lovely dear
He could preach the bible like a preacher
Full of ecstacy and fire
But he also was the kind of teacher
Women would desire

RA RA RASPUTIN
Lover of the Russian queen
There was a cat that really was gone
RA RA RASPUTIN
Russia's greatest love machine
It was a shame how he carried on

He ruled the Russian land and never mind the Czar
But the kasachok he danced really wunderbar
In all affairs of state he was the man to please
But he was real great when he had a girl to squeeze
For the queen he was no wheeler dealer
Though she'd heard the things he'd done
She believed he was a holy healer
Who would heal her son

RA RA RASPUTIN
Lover of the Russian queen
There was a cat that really was gone
RA RA RASPUTIN
Russia's greatest love machine
It was a shame how he carried on

[Spoken:]
But when his drinking and lusting and his hunger
for power became known to more and more people,
the demands to do something about this outrageous
man became louder and louder.

"This man's just got to go!" declared his enemies
But the ladies begged "Don't you try to do it, please"
No doubt this Rasputin had lots of hidden charms
Though he was a brute they just fell into his arms
Then one night some men of higher standing
Set a trap, they're not to blame
"Come to visit us" they kept demanding
And he really came

RA RA RASPUTIN
Lover of the Russian queen
They put some poison into his wine
RA RA RASPUTIN
Russia's greatest love machine
He drank it all and he said "I feel fine"

RA RA RASPUTIN
Lover of the Russian queen
They didn't quit, they wanted his head
RA RA RASPUTIN
Russia's greatest love machine
And so they shot him till he was dead

[Spoken:] Oh, those Russians...
Lol
some text.

User avatar
danekbel
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Posts: 2774
Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 9:33
Location: in your dreams
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Plugin Creator

#1074

Post by danekbel » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:34

Is that okay if I wanna kill myself after hearing THIS
some text.

User avatar
Ølsken
Former Bearbear65
Reactions:
Posts: 4791
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 14:53
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Samsung S10

Platform

Plugin Creator

#1075

Post by Ølsken » Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:54

danek_danevich wrote:Is that okay if I wanna kill myself after hearing THIS
OMG what is that :shock:
ImageJust my opinion

User avatar
Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:
Posts: 8187
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 15:20
Location: Johor Bahru
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Galaxy A50
Contact:

Platform

Plugin Creator

#1076

Post by Ahmad Nur Aizat » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:55

I have a shirt with number 74...

User avatar
Ølsken
Former Bearbear65
Reactions:
Posts: 4791
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 14:53
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Samsung S10

Platform

Plugin Creator

#1077

Post by Ølsken » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:57

Ahmad Nur Aizat wrote:I have a shirt with number 74...
I'm not a person who cares about shirts
All my shirts are just one color :lol:
ImageJust my opinion

User avatar
Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:
Posts: 8187
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 15:20
Location: Johor Bahru
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Galaxy A50
Contact:

Platform

Plugin Creator

#1078

Post by Ahmad Nur Aizat » Sun Apr 09, 2017 14:03

XD

User avatar
Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:
Posts: 8187
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 15:20
Location: Johor Bahru
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Galaxy A50
Contact:

Platform

Plugin Creator

#1079

Post by Ahmad Nur Aizat » Sun Apr 09, 2017 14:38

Hot and sunny weather maybe?

User avatar
Ahmad Nur Aizat
TheoTown Veteran
Reactions:
Posts: 8187
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 15:20
Location: Johor Bahru
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Galaxy A50
Contact:

Platform

Plugin Creator

#1080

Post by Ahmad Nur Aizat » Sun Apr 09, 2017 14:41

Yep...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Smalltalk”