Page 466 of 521

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 16:14
by Ahmad Nur Aizat
cesareborgia94 wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:39
TheFennekin wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:03
What are government exams?
Exams made by the government to make sure you conform to the standard education training provided by the government.
Does that mean the certificate of education or something?

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 18:06
by cesareborgia94
Ahmad Nur Aizat wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 16:14
cesareborgia94 wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:39
TheFennekin wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:03
What are government exams?
Exams made by the government to make sure you conform to the standard education training provided by the government.
Does that mean the certificate of education or something?
Lol if you got your government mandated exam you will know. If you pass of course you got some certificates as proof you went through it.

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:09
by Bearbear76
cesareborgia94 wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 18:06
Lol if you got your government mandated exam you will know. If you pass of course you got some certificates as proof you went through it.
Yep, I recently passed the grade 1 English proficiency test (英検1級), the highest level, and got a certificate. won't lie, it took me 3 attempts
to pass. :P

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 17:14
by cesareborgia94
Bearbear65 wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:09
cesareborgia94 wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 18:06
Lol if you got your government mandated exam you will know. If you pass of course you got some certificates as proof you went through it.
Yep, I recently passed the grade 1 English proficiency test (英検1級), the highest level, and got a certificate. won't lie, it took me 3 attempts
to pass. :P
Congratulations on your exam :)

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

Posted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 15:26
by Bookeric
Thank you TM, very nice
1570454719106-1142719922.jpg

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:24
by Mg3094066
Bearbear65 wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:09
cesareborgia94 wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 18:06
Lol if you got your government mandated exam you will know. If you pass of course you got some certificates as proof you went through it.
Yep, I recently passed the grade 1 English proficiency test (英検1級), the highest level, and got a certificate. won't lie, it took me 3 attempts
to pass. :P
I thought you already graduated, you got a Girlfriend, you married her then you had kids and a great Work because you weren't online in all that time.

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 13:13
by BetterBear
Bearbear65 wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:09
cesareborgia94 wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 18:06
Lol if you got your government mandated exam you will know. If you pass of course you got some certificates as proof you went through it.
Yep, I recently passed the grade 1 English proficiency test (英検1級), the highest level, and got a certificate. won't lie, it took me 3 attempts
to pass. :P
I want to take such tests too, but i am just a middle schooler at this point..

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 20:32
by Imran M
Mum takes phone:
It's my phone.
Me, correcting her:
It's our phone.
*soviet anthem plays*

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 19:30
by Bookeric
Day 9 without using WiFi because of internet bill

Aaaaaaaaaaaa help me

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 21:26
by Mrqwerty
A guy from Malaysia wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 19:30
Day 9 without using WiFi because of internet bill

Aaaaaaaaaaaa help me
Sorry bout that.

I remember during Christmas tome of last year the wifi was out for two weeks and i was stuck playing theotown those two weeks. (But who doesn't want to play nothing but theotown for two weeks straight)

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 13:44
by Ahmad Nur Aizat
What's wrong living without wifi?

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:30
by Newtz
henlo

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:58
by Bookeric
Hi

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:55
by Bearbear76
E'llo

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 16:48
by CommanderABab
:)

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 20:01
by Bookeric
(:

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 22:39
by CommanderABab
(=

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 23:52
by Mg3094066
+
(
+

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

Posted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:29
by Mrqwerty
>:)

Re: TheoTown Forum Chatbox

Posted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:05
by Bearbear76
( ° - ° )