Did you know... [Stories and true facts]

Here you can talk about everything you want.
User avatar
Bearbear76
Former Bearbear65
Reactions:
Posts: 5347
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 14:53
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: Did you know... [Stories and true facts]

#181

Post by Bearbear76 »

Kamikazi wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:39
Did you know

Today is my birthday!

... Discord people will know about it already
Happy birthday!
Just my opinion

User avatar
Mrqwerty
Inhabitant of a Megalopolis
Reactions:
Posts: 578
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 21:48
Location: Vermont, United States
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: Did you know... [Stories and true facts]

#182

Post by Mrqwerty »

Did you know-

That I wish @Kamikazi a happy birthday.
:)
WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH AIRPLANE FOOD :calc :bb :bq

User avatar
TheRetroGuy
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Posts: 433
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2018 17:54
Location: On the edge of a large table
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: Did you know... [Stories and true facts]

#183

Post by TheRetroGuy »

Did you know?

I am still alive.

I just started to forget about the game, constantly working on my roblox group.
My PC was confiscated so ive decided to take a look back here.
I am in fact, superior.

User avatar
TheRetroGuy
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Posts: 433
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2018 17:54
Location: On the edge of a large table
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: Did you know... [Stories and true facts]

#184

Post by TheRetroGuy »

Did you know?

I have a group on roblox that once reached 700 members?




It doesnt has 700 anymore because of rogues.
I am in fact, superior.

User avatar
Bearbear76
Former Bearbear65
Reactions:
Posts: 5347
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 14:53
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: Did you know... [Stories and true facts]

#185

Post by Bearbear76 »

TheRetroGuy wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 19:14
Did you know?

I have a group on roblox that once reached 700 members?




It doesnt has 700 anymore because of rogues.
Good job!
Just my opinion

User avatar
TheFennekin
Neighborhood fox
Reactions:
Posts: 2456
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:17
Location: Wants to be in Tokyo
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Contact:

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: Did you know... [Stories and true facts]

#186

Post by TheFennekin »

Did you know I broke my arm once? And yes, it hurts back then
🍚知りません🍚

User avatar
TheRetroGuy
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Posts: 433
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2018 17:54
Location: On the edge of a large table
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: Did you know... [Stories and true facts]

#187

Post by TheRetroGuy »

Ølsken wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 8:45
TheRetroGuy wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 19:14
Did you know?

I have a group on roblox that once reached 700 members?




It doesnt has 700 anymore because of rogues.
Good job!
Thanks
I am in fact, superior.

D三V1T0N
Settler
Reactions:
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2020 14:34

Platform

Re: Did you know... [Stories and true facts]

#188

Post by D三V1T0N »

did you know...



we exist
what should i type bruh :bq

User avatar
RayXP
Inhabitant of a Universe
Reactions:
Posts: 4810
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2018 21:49
Location: Houston, TX
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: Did you know... [Stories and true facts]

#189

Post by RayXP »

Did...

You?
🇺🇸
☆ PRESIDENT OF TTRP ☆
The Official Stadium Builder Of Theotown
"I said, ooh, I'm blinded by the lights"
FOLLOW @RAY.XP ON INSTA
📍 Houston, TX 🇺🇸

SenyaBell
Bell
Reactions:
Posts: 864
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:18
Location: Saratov
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Contact:

Platform

Re: Did you know... [Stories and true facts]

#190

Post by SenyaBell »

Did

SenyaBell
Bell
Reactions:
Posts: 864
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:18
Location: Saratov
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Contact:

Platform

Re: Did you know... [Stories and true facts]

#191

Post by SenyaBell »

Löbby wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 22:19
Did you know my age is ear?
324?

User avatar
The_Real_Michael_1
Black Hole
Reactions:
Posts: 1091
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2020 15:16
Location: Just sucked the Quasi Star
Plugins: Show
Contact:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Did you know... [Stories and true facts]

#192

Post by The_Real_Michael_1 »

Did you know:

I am a ghost? ...I am not but ok
In the former solar system, there once was a star, 8 planets and their moons, some dwarf planets and their moons and asteroids. It was thriving in life.
Now there is nothing. Except me, a black hole, wandering through the emptiness of this Solar System.

User avatar
RayXP
Inhabitant of a Universe
Reactions:
Posts: 4810
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2018 21:49
Location: Houston, TX
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: Did you know... [Stories and true facts]

#193

Post by RayXP »

The_Real_Michael_1 wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:30
Did you know:

I am a ghost? ...I am not but ok
No. You're a demon
🇺🇸
☆ PRESIDENT OF TTRP ☆
The Official Stadium Builder Of Theotown
"I said, ooh, I'm blinded by the lights"
FOLLOW @RAY.XP ON INSTA
📍 Houston, TX 🇺🇸

User avatar
The_Real_Michael_1
Black Hole
Reactions:
Posts: 1091
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2020 15:16
Location: Just sucked the Quasi Star
Plugins: Show
Contact:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Did you know... [Stories and true facts]

#194

Post by The_Real_Michael_1 »

RayXP wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:07
The_Real_Michael_1 wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:30
Did you know:

I am a ghost? ...I am not but ok
No. You're a demon
You are wrong.
In the former solar system, there once was a star, 8 planets and their moons, some dwarf planets and their moons and asteroids. It was thriving in life.
Now there is nothing. Except me, a black hole, wandering through the emptiness of this Solar System.

SenyaBell
Bell
Reactions:
Posts: 864
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:18
Location: Saratov
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Contact:

Platform

Re: Did you know... [Stories and true facts]

#195

Post by SenyaBell »

The_Real_Michael_1 wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:21
RayXP wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:07
The_Real_Michael_1 wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:30
Did you know:

I am a ghost? ...I am not but ok
No. You're a demon
You are wrong.
Fact? Fuct? Ну вы поняли

User avatar
RayXP
Inhabitant of a Universe
Reactions:
Posts: 4810
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2018 21:49
Location: Houston, TX
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: Did you know... [Stories and true facts]

#196

Post by RayXP »

D...

id?
🇺🇸
☆ PRESIDENT OF TTRP ☆
The Official Stadium Builder Of Theotown
"I said, ooh, I'm blinded by the lights"
FOLLOW @RAY.XP ON INSTA
📍 Houston, TX 🇺🇸

User avatar
The_Real_Michael_1
Black Hole
Reactions:
Posts: 1091
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2020 15:16
Location: Just sucked the Quasi Star
Plugins: Show
Contact:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Did you know... [Stories and true facts]

#197

Post by The_Real_Michael_1 »

D...
I?
In the former solar system, there once was a star, 8 planets and their moons, some dwarf planets and their moons and asteroids. It was thriving in life.
Now there is nothing. Except me, a black hole, wandering through the emptiness of this Solar System.

User avatar
CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:
Posts: 9246
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2016 21:12
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: Did you know... [Stories and true facts]

#198

Post by CommanderABab »

Utah wants it's monolith back Romania. :)
Image

SenyaBell
Bell
Reactions:
Posts: 864
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:18
Location: Saratov
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Contact:

Platform

Re: Did you know... [Stories and true facts]

#199

Post by SenyaBell »

Did you know?
Today is December

SenyaBell
Bell
Reactions:
Posts: 864
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:18
Location: Saratov
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Contact:

Platform

Re: Did you know... [Stories and true facts]

#200

Post by SenyaBell »

CommanderABab wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:34
Utah wants it's monolith back Romania. :)
They will also find him in Saratov

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Smalltalk”