Plugin textures stealing.

Plugin specific problems will be solved here.

Moderator: Plugin Moderators

THEMAX
Inhabitant of a Universe
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Plugin textures stealing.

Post by THEMAX »

I wanted to warn @A dutch Guy that some of his plugin textures, namely, the textures from the "3 small industrial buildings' plugin have been stolen by Kiki012, for whom it's not his first time to try to post plugins whose textures have been made by others content creators, and this, without their approval.
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=7158

@Kiki012
I want you to think a bit about what you did, and to figure out if there is no other way to make a good texture other than stealing from others.
We, the plugins creators, in general, would be glad to help you learn the basics about texturing and etc, but we just need you to acknowledge that our plugins mostly require hard work on our free time and that it's frustrating to have it reposted by someone who didn't even get the autorisation (or whose autorisation isn't mentioned anywhere).

With all my respect, it will bring you only good to create things on your own than taking from others.
Feel free to DM me if needed.

As for other who would get upset a bit too fast about this, i strongly urge them to avoid that as it will worsen the situation and to try to stay calm as i have seen some peoples getting quite harsh on discord about this .
Yakka
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Plugin textures stealing.

Post by Yakka »

K,Just delet that,i just want make stuff like that but no idea what frames i can use for reffrece
(yeah actually im looking for reffrece)
Also i used github for it,for development,Some of my plugin created using that way,
anyway i just wanna play Mindustry (where all mod is OURS)
Jush hold up,make it cold like a winter,also im calm like bill wurtz on YouTube when talking

@Kamikazi
...i hate Deutschland
Kamikazi
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Kamikazi »

Kiki012 wrote: 05 Sep 2020, 03:19 K,Just delet that,i just want make stuff like that but no idea what frames i can use for reffrece
(yeah actually im looking for reffrece)
Also i used github for it,for development,Some of my plugin created using that way,
anyway i just wanna play Mindustry (where all mod is OURS)
Jush hold up,make it cold like a winter,also im calm like bill wurtz on YouTube when talking

@Kamikazi
...i hate Deutschland
Well if you really want to make plugins without stealing, how about starting doing a small house? You have lot's of documentation to start doing some quality plugins without stealing.
CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by CommanderABab »

Topic now locked
Locked Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Problems”