Unfairly approved plugin

Plugin specific problems will be solved here.

Moderator: Plugin Moderators

KazutoGekko
Villager
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Unfairly approved plugin

Post by KazutoGekko »

Screenshot_2021-07-02-20-03-56-300_info.flowersoft.theotown.theotown.jpg
Screenshot_2021-07-02-20-04-04-631_info.flowersoft.theotown.theotown.jpg
Well, first of all, I speak Spanish, I am using the translator to write this in English, if there are grammatical errors I offer an apology.
Starting off, this plugin called "Shanghai Tower" is just a .png of the real one, there are no dimensions, and it can be checked even more because the texture is too blurry, For many of us Latino creators (Like me KazutoGekko, Sergio3302, Eledwin955 and Wilson Posada) and in general from the rest of the world who are not Americans, it is extremely insulting that you as moderators approve that.

Personally, I suffered 5 consecutive rejections in my plugin called "Pirámide del Sol" precisely because of the texture are "too bad" or "It didn't fit the game.", and the person who made "Shanghai Tower" didn't make the texture himself with pixly or IbisPaint.
I ask that the moderators be as demanding with the American plugging community as they are with the Latin and Asian community, This is because it is notable that most plugins with an unworked texture are of American origin.

:android :bx :fire
CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Unfairly approved plugin

Post by CommanderABab »

I disapproved that once. I'll check. Thanks for the report.
yusuf8a684
Reactions:

Post by yusuf8a684 »

I agree with you, and imo this plugin is scam. It is kinda hard to notice it, if it is good or not in the thumbnail and once people buy it it just a waste of their diamonds
Bernardo Brandão
Small-town resident
Reactions:

Post by Bernardo Brandão »

KazutoGekko wrote: 03 Jul 2021, 04:08 Screenshot_2021-07-02-20-03-56-300_info.flowersoft.theotown.theotown.jpg
Screenshot_2021-07-02-20-04-04-631_info.flowersoft.theotown.theotown.jpg
Well, first of all, I speak Spanish, I am using the translator to write this in English, if there are grammatical errors I offer an apology.
Starting off, this plugin called "Shanghai Tower" is just a .png of the real one, there are no dimensions, and it can be checked even more because the texture is too blurry, For many of us Latino creators (Like me KazutoGekko, Sergio3302, Eledwin955 and Wilson Posada) and in general from the rest of the world who are not Americans, it is extremely insulting that you as moderators approve that.

Personally, I suffered 5 consecutive rejections in my plugin called "Pirámide del Sol" precisely because of the texture are "too bad" or "It didn't fit the game.", and the person who made "Shanghai Tower" didn't make the texture himself with pixly or IbisPaint.
I ask that the moderators be as demanding with the American plugging community as they are with the Latin and Asian community, This is because it is notable that most plugins with an unworked texture are of American origin.

:android :bx :fire
Same thing friend that happened you happened to me. In the beginig of my plug-in creator career I also went through this situation. I don't think it refers to the origin or nationality of the creator, it's just some contradictions, the moderators are human and they are susceptible to mistake. Anyway, Keep up your work, I admire you.
Bernardo Brandão.
Designer Anthony
Reactions:

Post by Designer Anthony »

Yeah, my plugin got disapproved because of bad quality. This is politically motivated! And also, it is unfair... Just check my preview and appove it!
LMgamer36
Small-town resident
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Platform

Post by LMgamer36 »

Plugin's creator just snipped a picture of the tower's 3D model off Google Earth.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Problems”