Suspended due to my race or a unfair reason

Plugin specific problems will be solved here.

Moderator: Plugin Moderators

Designer Anthony
Reactions:

Suspended due to my race or a unfair reason

Post by Designer Anthony »

Hello.
64073A15-A800-4F08-AF63-F38099AC211A.png
My plugins are suspended just because that it didn’t fit the game or that a certain race can’t fix things properly. No! Not correct! People of other races make decent and good plugins but we were rejected by the Americans just because of this? Someone needs to fix this problem! I demand fair treatment!
yusuf8a684
Reactions:

Re: Suspended due to my race or a unfair reason

Post by yusuf8a684 »

What are you talking about? There isn't any racism against people in the TT rules nor in the community posts. I don't want to be mean but the plugins in the image you sent are clearly too bad for the plugin store...
The26
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by The26 »

Honestly, I've seen you complain a lot about your plugins getting disapproved, and it's for a completely fair reason. I'd much rather pick out what's wrong with the plugins and compare them to some more successful ones and see why the plugins get disapproved instead of complaining about that in the forums. Also, what does race have to do with anything?
JustAnyone
Developer
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Platform

Post by JustAnyone »

It's not the first time you associate disapproved plugins with some sort of bias. I could also assume you are trying to alienate other users politically (see viewtopic.php?p=177383#p177383 and download/file.php?id=37755&mode=view). As far as I am aware, all plugin disapproval reasons have been valid and non-biased.

Seeing the lack of improvement and motivation to improve your plugins you submit to the plugin store, a decision has been made to suspend you from uploading any plugins to the plugin store system until a noticeable improvement is noticed.

Criticism was given to you and you you didn't care about it at all as seen here:
viewtopic.php?p=177099#p177099

Consider this topic locked and your plugin store permissions revoked until further notice.
Locked Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Problems”