Barangay Hall Plugin malfunction with fire/crime response

Plugin specific problems will be solved here.

Moderator: Plugin Moderators

zacky5000
Small-town resident
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Plugin Creator

Platform

Barangay Hall Plugin malfunction with fire/crime response

Post by zacky5000 »

Good day, everyone. I'd like to ask about my plugin, Barangay Hall. I've tested it with fire/crime response recently and it turns out that despite having a police/fire influence, it's still incapable of sending out responses to fire/crime scenarios. What I mean about this is that it can't call out police whenever there's crime somewhere in my town and can't call out fire brigades whenever there's fire. I still had to build a separate fire station and police station for such scenarios. Is there any possible way that I could make my plugin function similarly to both police and fire stations, like being able to call out fire brigades and police whenever a crime or fire occurs? I tried adding car spawn function. It spawned police cars and fire trucks, but it still cannot send out fire brigades and police to respond to crime and fire disasters. Hmm... 🤔🤔🤔
CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Barangay Hall Plugin malfunction with fire/crime response

Post by CommanderABab »

Code: Select all

"type": "police"
will send police.

"type": "fire brigade"
will send fire.

So, you might split the graphics between two plugins, one of each type and make the Barangay hall a composition of those two plugins.
zacky5000
Small-town resident
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Barangay Hall Plugin malfunction with fire/crime response

Post by zacky5000 »

CommanderABab wrote: 27 Jun 2022, 04:39

"type": "police"
will send police.

"type": "fire brigade"
will send fire.

So, you might split the graphics between two plugins, one of each type and make the Barangay hall a composition of those two plugins.
Hmm... Interesting... I'll go try that right away. Thanks for the information. Hehe~ I hope I do it right. I'm really an amateur at this. xD
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Problems”