Spaw Bug

Plugin specific problems will be solved here.

Moderator: Plugin Moderators

Julio Paulista
Settler
Reactions:

Spaw Bug

Post by Julio Paulista »

Hi, I'm new to the forum. My name ia Julio Cesar, from BrazilImage. I've been playing TheoTw for a while. Now I decided to start in the art of the plugin. I followed ls beginner tutorials. I was successful in the tests. The next step was to gradually improve the art. then came the BUG. I have already uninstalled and installed Theo and the Pixel application several times. The bug remains. Of the 16 squares at 128x128, half is cut out symmetrically. Anyone know how to fix this?!
images below: -a circle with demarcation to demonstrate the failure. -printscreen of the first plugin, without occurrence of a bug (3 buildings aligned along the bank and 3 cranes) -printscreen of the Bug. check the number of squares missing in the 128x128 (4x4) model
Sorry by mistakes. I hope I haven't broken any forum rules.
Screenshot_20230330-131905.png
Screenshot_20230327-214200.png
Screenshot_20230330-132003.png
Attachments
Screenshot_20230330-131905.png
CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Spaw Bug

Post by CommanderABab »

Nice to meet you Julio,

No need to uninstall and reinstall. It's not a game bug. You might share your json. It might be that your graphic probably has extra space at the bottom. The four center bottom pixels of the graphic should be at the very bottom of the .png file.
Julio Paulista
Settler
Reactions:

Post by Julio Paulista »

Hi, Nice to meet you too.
Well... IS It? (Above, I did to try again. But... 😥😥)
Text Json and like is the structure. I did to use the creator page. Maybe...no have ant data. TKS check.
(Stranger... First was ok. Form Upgrade big.).
Json:
[
{
"id":"$pcw_055f05b162c400",
"type":"park",
"author":"Plugincreatorwebsite3.0&JulioMendes",
"width":1,
"height":1,
"frames":[
{
"bmp":"galpao2.png"
}
]
}
]
The images
Screenshot_20230331-220311.png
Screenshot_20230331-215817.png
galpao 2.png
galpao 2.png (4.27 KiB) Viewed 1014 times
CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by CommanderABab »

Your width and height need to be 4. :)
Width and height always need to be image pixel width (number of pixels) divided by 32.
Julio Paulista
Settler
Reactions:

Post by Julio Paulista »

Hi, is wonderful to received a mail (Im like the Matt Damon at Marte 🤭🤭) thanks again for your attention and help. I understood. I did the procedure. open the Json and save the changes. I started Theotown again (I always shut down conolently for the changes to be valid, correct?!), But to my surprise, the BUG persisted. OK. I closed the game again and went to check the file. Values ​​returned to 1!!!! Is there any possibility that he is rewriting this? I don't know, in the setup file, something is like True or False when it should be the other way around. Thanks in advance. sorry for any language errors. I'm using the translator. PS: in the plugin/sample folder is there any limit to having a Json plugin? I noticed that in Manager Plugin the files I downloaded in jogp are in .mdf (or something like that). I ask this for fear of having conflicting variables. I'm still not 100% familiar with the architecture of the game. what drove me crazy was that after the BUG not even the first version of the chart, which worked for a week, was OK again
CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by CommanderABab »

The .mpf files are your downloaded plugins from the store. The files are encrypted.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Problems”