[Answered] [546] Plugin crash (Boneyard.json:915)

Plugin specific problems will be solved here.

Moderator: Plugin Moderators

WITHERSCHAEDEL
Townsman
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Platform

[Answered] [546] Plugin crash (Boneyard.json:915)

Post by WITHERSCHAEDEL »

Hi, I got the following error with a plugin (Boneyard.json:915):

Code: Select all

In /storage/emulated/0/TheoTown/plugins/SpookyScary.../Boneyard.json:

org.json.JSONException: Expected ':' after $cat_asphalt00 at character 914 of [{"author":"WITHERSCHAEDEL, Theo","edge border frames":{"count":32,"h":32,"w":16,"x":0,"y":144},"edge frames":{"count":12,"h":48,"w":16,"x":0,"y":96},"frames":{"bmp":"Bones.png"},"height":1,"id":"boneyard","text":"Spooky Bones for you Graveyard .","title":"Bones","type":"ground","water":false,"width":1,"shading":false,"auto build":false,"border frames":{"bmp":"nothing.png","handle y":8,"bmp":"nothing.png","handle y":8, "bmp":"nothing.png","handle y":8,"bmp":"nothing.png","handle y":8,"bmp":"nothing.png","handle y":8,"bmp":"nothing.png","handle y":8,"bmp":"nothing.png","handle y":8,"bmp":"nothing.png","handle y":8,"bmp":"nothing.png","handle y":8,"bmp":"nothing.png","handle y":8,"bmp":"nothing.png","handle y":8,"bmp":"nothing.png","handle y":8,"bmp":"nothing.png","handle y":8,"bmp":"nothing.png","handle y":8,"bmp":"nothing.png","handle y":8,"bmp":"nothing.png","handle y":8,"category":{'$cat_asphalt00'}]
Device: SM-G930F (samsung)
Android: 26 (8.0.0)

I try to made a Plugin ;) could anyone help me?
Thank you
in Advance.
Between3Characters
Metropolitan
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: [546] Plugin crash (Boneyard.json:915)

Post by Between3Characters »

You missed a [ at the first word of the category. Change the category into [{"$cat_asphalt00"}]
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Problems”