Airport update

Share your ideas about possible future content here.

Do you think the airport needs to be updated?

Yes
80%
No
7%
Plugins are enough
13%

Total votes: 15

FVI
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Platform

Airport update

Post by FVI »

Hello! I think that the airport i theotown is not very varied. Do you think it needs to be updated?
Last edited by FVI on 22 Jun 2022, 17:54, edited 1 time in total.
FVI
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:

Platform

Re: Airport update

Post by FVI »

However I will work on a pluginHowever I will work on a plugin.
DualHD
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Platform

Post by DualHD »

FVI wrote: 22 Jun 2022, 17:50 Hello! I think that the airport i theotown is not very varied. Do you think it needs to be updated?
I mean yea the Airport in TheoTown is lacking content but don't worry, The developer are working on the "Transportation Update" which hopefully add and improve the transportation gameplay in TheoTown. Currently after a year it been announced there's no Transportation update YET, so please be patient there's like only 2 - 3 devs working on this game.
Kiti_mat
Townsman
Reactions:

Post by Kiti_mat »

DualHD wrote: 23 Jun 2022, 13:37
FVI wrote: 22 Jun 2022, 17:50 Hello! I think that the airport i theotown is not very varied. Do you think it needs to be updated?
I mean yea the Airport in TheoTown is lacking content but don't worry, The developer are working on the "Transportation Update" which hopefully add and improve the transportation gameplay in TheoTown. Currently after a year it been announced there's no Transportation update YET, so please be patient there's like only 2 - 3 devs working on this game.
I hope the developers will update the game beyond recognition. Thank you very much and low bow to all developers TheoTown.
erionit
Metropolitan
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by erionit »

Kiti_mat wrote: 23 Jun 2022, 14:25
I hope the developers will update the game beyond recognition. Thank you very much and low bow to all developers TheoTown.
2-3 people? that's when it seems to me that there are enough plugins by default. I think it's better for us, the creators of plugins, to add new features rather than updating old ones.
FVI
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:

Platform

Post by FVI »

Ah well! I didn't know the developers were working on transportation! I hope the update arrives soon! In any case good luck for them!
TheOfficialLSC
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by TheOfficialLSC »

Theotown really needs airport updates, like remastering the textures of the airport and the control tower, and have new types of planes in theotown
FVI
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:

Platform

Post by FVI »

TheOfficialLSC wrote: 11 Jul 2022, 08:30 Theotown really needs airport updates, like remastering the textures of the airport and the control tower, and have new types of planes in theotown
Yes! But I noticed that lately they have updated the DSA and the style of the plugin store (I remember that someone had asked for it in a post of suggestions!)
TheOfficialLSC
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by TheOfficialLSC »

FVI wrote: 11 Jul 2022, 16:54
TheOfficialLSC wrote: 11 Jul 2022, 08:30 Theotown really needs airport updates, like remastering the textures of the airport and the control tower, and have new types of planes in theotown
Yes! But I noticed that lately they have updated the DSA and the style of the plugin store (I remember that someone had asked for it in a post of suggestions!)
Makes sense...
JustAnyone
Developer
Reactions:

Platform

Post by JustAnyone »

FVI wrote: 11 Jul 2022, 16:54 Yes! But I noticed that lately they have updated the DSA and the style of the plugin store (I remember that someone had asked for it in a post of suggestions!)
For your interest, DSA is technically considered as a plugin underneath, henceforth updating it is much more easier.
FVI
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:

Platform

Post by FVI »

JustAnyone wrote: 13 Jul 2022, 13:14
FVI wrote: 11 Jul 2022, 16:54 Yes! But I noticed that lately they have updated the DSA and the style of the plugin store (I remember that someone had asked for it in a post of suggestions!)
For your interest, DSA is technically considered as a plugin underneath, henceforth updating it is much more easier.
So DSA is a plugin and will be updated more likely?
TheOfficialLSC
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by TheOfficialLSC »

FVI wrote: 13 Jul 2022, 16:31
You mean he wanted to add more buildings and technologies for the upcoming newer DSA? Sure I guess...
LightBlue
TheoTown Veteran in Pension
Reactions:

Platform

Post by LightBlue »

TheOfficialLSC wrote: 14 Jul 2022, 06:18
FVI wrote: 13 Jul 2022, 16:31

You mean he wanted to add more buildings and technologies for the upcoming newer DSA? Sure I guess...
TheoTown is need more big updates. Really...
LightBlue
TheoTown Veteran in Pension
Reactions:

Platform

Post by LightBlue »

The gate is need to be more complex like arrival gate and departure 1-3 gates. That will make the game more realistic.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Suggestions”