Buildings from the historic center

Share your ideas about possible future content here.
FVI
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Platform

Buildings from the historic center

Post by FVI »

Hello everyone! I know that maybe I bother if I give too much advice, but I noticed that theotown lacks buildings from the historic center, castles, Cathedrals, fortresses and the like.
The types of historic buildings I'd like to have on theotown would be like the buildings in the French, Italian, Spanish, and German historic centers.
Remember, that's just advice. Theotown is already very nice!
DualHD
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Platform

Re: Buildings from the historic center

Post by DualHD »

FVI wrote: 26 Jun 2022, 10:31 Hello everyone! I know that maybe I bother if I give too much advice, but I noticed that theotown lacks buildings from the historic center, castles, Cathedrals, fortresses and the like.
The types of historic buildings I'd like to have on theotown would be like the buildings in the French, Italian, Spanish, and German historic centers.
Rockfort made some Castle and Cathedral. There's probably more if you look for them.

You can make a cool fort (download Age Of Sail by Hadestia, there's other fort plugin too if you look for them too, on the forums or plugin store)
Tippenard_(European_City)2_22-06-26_17.32.11.png
If you're talking about Vanilla/In-Game then i absolutely understand there's not alot of old and historic buildings in TheoTown. But thanks to plugin we can now build a fort, cathedral, castles, and much more!
FVI
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:

Platform

Post by FVI »

DualHD wrote: 26 Jun 2022, 12:34
FVI wrote: 26 Jun 2022, 10:31 Hello everyone! I know that maybe I bother if I give too much advice, but I noticed that theotown lacks buildings from the historic center, castles, Cathedrals, fortresses and the like.
Rockfort made some Castle and Cathedral. There's probably more if you look for them.

You can make a cool fort (download Age Of Sail by Hadestia, there's other fort plugin too if you look for them too, on the forums or plugin store)

If you're talking about Vanilla/In-Game then i absolutely understand there's not alot of old and historic buildings in TheoTown. But thanks to plugin we can now build a fort, cathedral, castles, and much more!
They are very beautiful, but I mean that despite the already existing plugins, it would be nice if on theotown there were historical buildings OF Series.
Despite everything thanks for the advice!
(I still wonder why Rockfort doesn't publish its plugins!)
DualHD
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Platform

Post by DualHD »

FVI wrote: 26 Jun 2022, 16:16

They are very beautiful, but I mean that despite the already existing plugins, it would be nice if on theotown there were historical buildings OF Series.
Because Rockfort left TheoTown.
LightBlue
TheoTown Veteran in Pension
Reactions:

Platform

Post by LightBlue »

DualHD wrote: 27 Jun 2022, 04:55
FVI wrote: 26 Jun 2022, 16:16

Because Rockfort left TheoTown.
Wait WAHT??!! :bb
LightBlue
Reactions:

Platform

Post by LightBlue »

The historical building maybe will put on the Landmark, award building, or will just be a texture of the zoned building.
LightBlue
Reactions:

Platform

Post by LightBlue »

It will be a DLC's. According if player need it, the player must buy it on the DLC store with a diamond.
LightBlue
Reactions:

Platform

Post by LightBlue »

Nice, I like you idea.
DualHD
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Platform

Post by DualHD »

LightBlue wrote: 04 Aug 2022, 09:52 It will be a DLC's. According if player need it, the player must buy it on the DLC store with a diamond.
Paid DLC? Heck nah, I'll rather download plugins instead. Unless the DLC it's really worth it
LightBlue
Reactions:

Platform

Post by LightBlue »

DualHD wrote: 04 Aug 2022, 16:30
LightBlue wrote: 04 Aug 2022, 09:52 It will be a DLC's. According if player need it, the player must buy it on the DLC store with a diamond.
Paid DLC? Heck nah, I'll rather download plugins instead. Unless the DLC it's really worth it
Is this forum worth it for you?
DualHD
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Platform

Post by DualHD »

LightBlue wrote: 05 Aug 2022, 01:41
TheoTown forum kinda suck nowadays. Almost nobody use it
Only Naufhal is probably the most active user on the forum
LightBlue
Reactions:

Platform

Post by LightBlue »

DualHD wrote: 05 Aug 2022, 16:30
LightBlue wrote: 05 Aug 2022, 01:41

TheoTown forum kinda suck nowadays. Almost nobody use it
Only Naufhal is probably the most active user on the forum
Me too, it's more laggy and the game feels boring...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Suggestions”