Future Updates

Share your ideas about possible future content here.
TheOfficialLSC
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Plugin Creator

Platform

Future Updates

Post by TheOfficialLSC »

So, I've been thinking. What if TheoTown could have future updates and better more related additional stuffs in the game?

I saw the new update in TheoTown, looks good.
But, the trees update, don't have animations, so they would add animations sooner if so.

Future updates (As not mentioned):
- Clouds (moving in the sky)
- Custom people events (crimes, meeting people, disasters, busy people, etc.)
- New look of Plugin Store
- Objectives for your first city (when completed one objective, earns you 5 diamonds)
- Wind Power upgrade
- Realistic waves in the water
- Fix bugs on pedestrians, cars, etc.
- New variants of rocks
- Bank (new working building acts as bank)

Well, I guess I just wished it for.
Hope I just try to make future updates to them, as not mentioned and not added. I think...
DualHD
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: Future Updates

Post by DualHD »

TheOfficialLSC wrote: 14 Jun 2022, 10:02 So, I've been thinking. What if TheoTown could have future updates and better more related additional stuffs in the game?

I saw the new update in TheoTown, looks good.
But, the trees update, don't have animations, so they would add animations sooner if so.

Future updates (As not mentioned):
- Clouds (moving in the sky)
- Custom people events (crimes, meeting people, disasters, busy people, etc.)
- New look of Plugin Store
- Objectives for your first city (when completed one objective, earns you 5 diamonds)
- Wind Power upgrade
- Realistic waves in the water
- Fix bugs on pedestrians, cars, etc.
- New variants of rocks
- Bank (new working building acts as bank)

Well, I guess I just wished it for.
Hope I just try to make future updates to them, as not mentioned and not added. I think...
-"New variants of rocks" you mean like actual rocks? If so then Download plugins.
-"Clouds" Well there's currently two plugins have clouds but they mainly for decorations. But it could make your city a tiny bit realistic.

Note : there's only 2 or 3 devs working on this game currently. They can't pumps out updates monthly, currently they're working on the Transportation update which hopefully should overall the Transportation gameplay in TheoTown. the devs announced it a year ago and is still not out today. We have to be patient. The devs are trying their best :)
1Code
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by 1Code »

TheOfficialLSC wrote: 14 Jun 2022, 10:02...the trees update, don't have animations, so they would add animations sooner if so...
That would require providing more tree frames and/or animation drafts
TheOfficialLSC wrote: 14 Jun 2022, 10:02...- Bank (new working building acts as bank)...
There may be a plugin for that... (plugins/list?term=bank)
LightBlue
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:

Platform

Post by LightBlue »

There has a bank plugin. It made by JustAnyone. Poeple events like crime and disaster will not added, because the game had it.
LightBlue
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:

Platform

Post by LightBlue »

TheoTown is really need a big update!
OMDGDeveloper
Townsman
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by OMDGDeveloper »

TheoToen's Transportation Uptade is finally Out! And i LOVED IT!
Best4444
Villager
Reactions:

Post by Best4444 »

So what about a in game script manager whare the user has to put an JSON code or Lua code (optional ) in the text field when the user clicks ok the script is activated.
Truepak
Settler
Reactions:

Post by Truepak »

Hello, my name is Jhonata, my nickname in the game is Truepak.

I've been playing it for a long time and I've been seeing the performance and evolution that this team is having so that the game gets better and better.

I have a suggestion and I would like you to think about it.

The game sometimes becomes very tiring, because it's always the same thing, it would be cool if it could have political management, for example, choosing which economic direction the city can take, choosing laws, tariffs and it would be cool if each city could interact with the others in a more active way, have a military army, and who knows, we might not be able to cause wars against cities.

That would indeed arrest a lot of people, and many youtubers could start spreading the word.

Thank you for your attention.

Yours sincerely,
truepak
bbkingiscool
Settler
Reactions:

Post by bbkingiscool »

The GOVERNOR:the governor does the same thing as a mayor but is over the all regions and they mostly be spotted in the capital which the capital is picked by the first governor of the region but can be changed by the player but the governor can visit all over the region and not just it's capital you'll see campaign signs and campaign trucks all across the region in support of the governor candidates THE MAYOR:To make the city more realistic every four years (Game time) there will be a Mayor race between two candidates which they'll be voting but the city needs at least 500 people and above to have voting. And whoever wins will be by chance there will be the Labor party and the Red Party. The Mayor will be doing projects on roads basically upgrading them, regulating the tax, and trading with other towns the mayor can lose reelection, die in office, be recalled, resign, or be impeached (They can only be impeached by you) In the case of impeachment, resignation, or die in office a special election will be held. THE SHERIFF there will also be election for them to they will election every two years the Sheriff can upgrade cop and swat vehicles, they can only be removed by the Mayor. ELECTION CYCLES: during the cycles there will random rallies in certain places around the town and there will campaign signs at certain houses, billboards, and blimps also the cycle lasts 11 months APPROVAL RATING: in order for them to be impeached or recalled they will have to have 39 or under approval also recalls will result in special election between the current mayor and the person who ordered the recall (Also recalls can only be used once under a mayor 2 terms) MAYOR AND SHERIFF HALL: in this hall will include all past and present mayors and sheriffs CAMPAIGN SECTION: on this section you''ll see how their polling in the race, funds and their chance of dropping out (they cannot drop out 4 months into the campaign) YOU MAY ALSO INCLUDE: You can also include superintendent as they can control the education of schools in the city they can be recalled, resign, and can only be removed by the Mayor (Also a Mayor removing a well liked person in office like Sheriff or Superintendent will result in impeachment of the mayor) I REALLY HOPE YOU ADD THIS INTO THE GAME PLEASE. Also if the game doesn't do that someone please make a plugin!!!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Suggestions”