Maybe a change to how Airport runways work

Share your ideas about possible future content here.
Dumdumsgumgum
Villager
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Plugin Creator

Platform

Maybe a change to how Airport runways work

Post by Dumdumsgumgum »

Now, I've been quite frustrated a bit with how the runways work in game. I mean, clearly multiple planes can use the same runway but, it doesn't work that way in game.
I do hope that the devs read this and whatnot but, what i suggest is:
1. LET PLAYERS USE MULTIPLE PLANES ON ONE RUNWAY.
Maybe let them choose what time each plane arrives. Because the game doesn't run on irl time - just like how cars take 4 frickin days to go 7 blocks, maybe we can choose the time planes come by (in-game) months and years.

2. HAVE REALISTIC PLANE SIZES.
We all know that an A380(T380 in the game) is not as small as an A320 or a B737. Why not have multiple sizes? Let's say, because the size of the in-game T340 is 3x3, why not have larger or smaller sizes? To make it more simple for the game, maybe not have odd number sizes. Just have 1x1, 3x3 and 5x5 . This would make the planes WAYYYYYYYY more realistic. Maybe the devs or some plug-in creator could implement different types of categories for plane sizes. Example: $plane_size01 for 1x1 planes, $plane_size02 for 3x3 planes, $plane_size03 for 5x5 planes. Or, we could just put in the w,h numbers and the game would sense it.

3. RUNWAY TYPES MAYBE?
If there are gonna be different plane sizes, surely we would need bigger or smaller runways to be money efficient and to fit the planes needs. Smaller runways - preferably 2x2 would be cheaper and accommodate only small planes, the medium sized runway could just the ones we already have, and the largest one would be expensive and could accommodate all plane sizes. Maybe the number of planes allowed to be assigned to a runway would be affected by runway size - larger ones being able to have more planes.

I sure hope these features get implemented into the game maybe in the near future or somethin'.
Kiti_mat
Townsman
Reactions:

Re: Maybe a change to how Airport runways work

Post by Kiti_mat »

Hmm, I like that .I want this feature added to the game ... .
Bevise
Micy's Assistant
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Maybe a change to how Airport runways work

Post by Bevise »

You know, the number of developers of this game is very small, so they can't handle countless requests like you. Please wait.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Suggestions”