Farms should be important!

Share your ideas about possible future content here.
Grubble
Metropolitan
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Plugin Creator

Platform

Farms should be important!

Post by Grubble »

I know the importance of agriculture and farm stuff in real life cities. It helped a city (even a country) grow,but in theotown,its opitional!! Farms should have more use like food and trade stuff.

my opinion, feel free to dislike
Last edited by Grubble on 28 May 2022, 14:43, edited 1 time in total.
Kiti_mat
Townsman
Reactions:

Re: Farms should be important!

Post by Kiti_mat »

Grubble wrote: 28 May 2022, 08:20 I know the importance of farms in real life cities,but in theotown,its opitional!! Farms should have more use like food and trade stuff.

I completely agree with you that farms need to be improved, these are not only jobs, but also the production of food for residents. If the farms are improved, then this will improve the game, make a small breakthrough in development TheoTown . Some plants still need to be improved, for example, the production of petroleum products and they need oil and its birthplace, also with gas and so on. I hope that the developers will finalize not only farms, but also other buildings. Do as in reality, if you built a store they need workers and food production, electricity and water supply. FROM please make the game more logical.
Thanks for listening to the request.
Grubble
Metropolitan
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Grubble »

Kiti_mat wrote: 28 May 2022, 12:16
Grubble wrote: 28 May 2022, 08:20 I know the importance of farms in real life cities,but in theotown,its opitional!! Farms should have more use like food and trade stuff.

I completely agree with you that farms need to be improved, these are not only jobs, but also the production of food for residents. If the farms are improved, then this will improve the game, make a small breakthrough in development TheoTown . Some plants still need to be improved, for example, the production of petroleum products and they need oil and its birthplace, also with gas and so on. I hope that the developers will finalize not only farms, but also other buildings. Do as in reality, if you built a store they need workers and food production, electricity and water supply. FROM please make the game more logical.
I know! Thanks for your opinion! Its just boring to have a industrial and commercial only stuff!
Kiti_mat
Townsman
Reactions:

Post by Kiti_mat »

Grubble wrote: 28 May 2022, 14:40

I know! Thanks for your opinion! Its just boring to have a industrial and commercial only stuff!
I also thought that there is no logic in the game, I always wanted to put a building under the road bridge, but TheoTown it's impossible. I do not understand why add new buildings to the game if you can add new features to the game.
Grubble
Metropolitan
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Grubble »

Kiti_mat wrote: 29 May 2022, 10:29
I also thought that there is no logic in the game, I always wanted to put a building under the road bridge, but TheoTown it's impossible. I do not understand why add new buildings to the game if you can add new features to the game.
Yes, but to code it is the challenge.
PixelDubs
Inhabitant of a Conurbation
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by PixelDubs »

Rn taxes depend on the amount of residents and how rich they are
And commercial and industry is the same for how many buildings
Should be how well they do and stuff and how they produce stuff for city
Kiti_mat
Townsman
Reactions:

Post by Kiti_mat »

Grubble wrote: 29 May 2022, 15:08
Kiti_mat wrote: 29 May 2022, 10:29
Yes, but to code it is the challenge.
yes, coding is hard, it takes me weeks to code.
Wincass71
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Wincass71 »

I already have about 30 user - made plugins , despite trying to economize on plugins.

Never the less , I absolutely had to download three specialized farm plugins , and even the crop duster airfield plugin .

And I'm still eyeing that farm machinery plugin.

If I understand Safiq Rahman on Youtube correctly , if I avoid loading up on high schools and too much culture ,

maybe I can ,

I am planning on devoting an entire region , to farms , nature preserves , and a big Ernst Thallmann Pioniere ( a variation of boy scouts - girl scouts ) camp.

( Lucky for me someone made a tent campsite plugin , and a school assembly field plugin that can substitute for a Pioniere camp assembly field ( both are cosmetic , and so need neither water , roads , or power )

Anyway , the main thing is still the farms ! Folks gotta eat !

Not to mention ;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Qgt2ODdwEU

:)

So far , I'm finding that creating those wide open spaces is as challenging and as interesting as trying to create this ;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zoh1LGADKI8

Well , why not both ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrbPAt1_vc4

:lol:

Seriously though , the game could use a Migrant - Labor - Cabin - Plugin.

( Which could also serve as a primitive cabin , Coleman lantern and Coleman Stove kind of thing , Plugin ! ;)

Grrrrr ,

I'm afraid I'm going to wind up getting that farm machinery Plugin anyway ! :( :bd
Grubble
Metropolitan
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Grubble »

Wincass71 wrote: 14 Jun 2022, 06:35 I already have about 30 user - made plugins , despite trying to economize on plugins.

Never the less , I absolutely had to download three specialized farm plugins , and even the crop duster airfield plugin .

And I'm still eyeing that farm machinery plugin.

If I understand Safiq Rahman on Youtube correctly , if I avoid loading up on high schools and too much culture ,

maybe I can ,

I am planning on devoting an entire region , to farms , nature preserves , and a big Ernst Thallmann Pioniere ( a variation of boy scouts - girl scouts ) camp.

( Lucky for me someone made a tent campsite plugin , and a school assembly field plugin that can substitute for a Pioniere camp assembly field ( both are cosmetic , and so need neither water , roads , or power )

Anyway , the main thing is still the farms ! Folks gotta eat !

Not to mention ;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Qgt2ODdwEU

:)

So far , I'm finding that creating those wide open spaces is as challenging and as interesting as trying to create this ;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zoh1LGADKI8

Well , why not both ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrbPAt1_vc4

:lol:

Seriously though , the game could use a Migrant - Labor - Cabin - Plugin.

( Which could also serve as a primitive cabin , Coleman lantern and Coleman Stove kind of thing , Plugin ! ;)

Grrrrr ,

I'm afraid I'm going to wind up getting that farm machinery Plugin anyway ! :( :bd
Well thats long but i like you given an in depth explanation
wa64
Townsman
Reactions:

Post by wa64 »

I have 79k peeps with only farms and zero pollution. still not finished...
farmonly.png
Wincass71
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Wincass71 »

wa64 wrote: 18 Jun 2022, 21:27 I have 79k peeps with only farms and zero pollution. still not finished...

farmonly.png
Wow , great job ! :mine
Grubble
Metropolitan
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Grubble »

wa64 wrote: 18 Jun 2022, 21:27 I have 79k peeps with only farms and zero pollution. still not finished...

farmonly.png
An agricultural land
LightBlue
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:

Platform

Post by LightBlue »

Farm was a Industrial category on the lowest rank. Adding and personalize the farm chance it like adding food supply or trading will make the progression more hard and more longer time needed, TheoTown is don't need to be more illogical like minecraft that land can floating. TheoTown just need THIS I NEED THIS SUGGESTION! THIS IS CAARAZY..!.!!..!! (melting) :evil: :76:
LightBlue
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:

Platform

Post by LightBlue »

farmonly.png
Nice that make me inspiration. But there are so many gaps, maybe some building and plants make it more nice :) :lol:
wa64
Townsman
Reactions:

Post by wa64 »

the "gaps" were left there on purpose. I always try to plan ahead...(still not finished)
Untitled11.png
LightBlue
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:

Platform

Post by LightBlue »

it's okay, you just need to add some trees and decoration.
LightBlue
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:

Platform

Post by LightBlue »

idk if it was career mode with 99% happiness
LightBlue
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:

Platform

Post by LightBlue »

Farm are very usefull than industry. It's not make any noise, this is cool ngl
Grubble
Metropolitan
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Grubble »

wa64 wrote: 05 Aug 2022, 08:56 the "gaps" were left there on purpose. I always try to plan ahead...(still not finished)
Untitled11.png
The air must be fresh!
wa64
Townsman
Reactions:

Post by wa64 »

the only bit of pollution on the entire map is from the recycling centers. and it is on easy mode...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Suggestions”