Cars make noise and pollution, gas station and more...

Share your ideas about possible future content here.
User avatar
_JS_
Townsman
Reactions:
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:29
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Xiaomi Mi Note 3

Platform

Cars make noise and pollution, gas station and more...

#1

Post by _JS_ » Fri Apr 13, 2018 22:40

Hi! Today i have a big idea...
I'm going to explain it in several parts, but, first of all, I want to explain a little bit about what it is about.
As you know, cars make a lot of noise and pollution, and is the principal cause of global warming. Because of that, some companies have started making hybrid and electric cars. So, I thought it would be a great idea add noise and pollution to cars. That was the main idea, but, then, i got a lot of ideas related with this.
Having said that, let's start:

GAS STATION ⛽
A gas station for gasoline cars & hybrid cars
GASOLINE CAR FACTORY
A factory that makes gasoline cars.
It can be upgraded 3 times:
-Upgrade/Level 1:
Highly Polluting Cars.
At this level, the factory makes cars that makes a lot of pollution and a lot of noise
-Upgrade/Level 2:
Medium Polluting Cars
At this level, the factory makes cars that doesn't makes too much noise and pollution, but stills being far from 0 pollution and 0 noise. It's like a medium level between highly polluting cars and lowly polluting cars
-Upgrade/Level 3:
Lowly Polluting Cars.
At this level, the factory makes cars that have a pollution & noise regulation system.
HYBRID CAR FACTORY
This factory makes hybrid cars
It can be upgraded 3 times:
-Upgrade/Level 1:
At this level, the factory makes hybrid cars with a low reliability
-Upgrade/Level 2:
At this level, the factory makes hybrid cars with medium reliability
-Upgrade/Level 3:
At this level, the factory makes hybrid cars with high reliability
ELECTRIC CAR FACTORY
This Factory makes electric cars, but with one difference.
This one needs a lot of power to work and it's way more expensive than the other 2 factories.
It can be upgraded 3 times:
-Upgrade/Level 1:
Extremely low Reliability Cars.
At this level, the factory makes cars with an extremely low reliability level. That means they need a lot of power and they get without power very easily.
-Upgrade/Level 2:
Low Reliability Cars.
At this level, the factory makes cars with a low reliability level. They don't need that quantity of power and they doesn't get without power that easily.
-Upgrade/Level 3:
Medium Reliability Cars.
At this level, the factory makes cars with a medium reliability. They use a normal quantity of power and they have a similar duration to the gasoline cars.
⚡ELECTRIC CAR STATION⚡
A station for Electric & Hybrid cars. Needs a high quantity of power.





This is my idea, i know it's a lot of work, but if you want to do a plugin with this, you can ;)
Let me know what do you think!!! :D
Subscribe to PewDiePie

User avatar
BetterBear
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Posts: 2895
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:03
Location: In a place you don't expect.
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Have 3, all too long

Platform

Re: Cars make noise and pollution, gas station and more...

#2

Post by BetterBear » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:26

Show
big long quot3
_JS_ wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 22:40
Hi! Today i have a big idea...
I'm going to explain it in several parts, but, first of all, I want to explain a little bit about what it is about.
As you know, cars make a lot of noise and pollution, and is the principal cause of global warming. Because of that, some companies have started making hybrid and electric cars. So, I thought it would be a great idea add noise and pollution to cars. That was the main idea, but, then, i got a lot of ideas related with this.
Having said that, let's start:

GAS STATION ⛽
A gas station for gasoline cars & hybrid cars
GASOLINE CAR FACTORY
A factory that makes gasoline cars.
It can be upgraded 3 times:
-Upgrade/Level 1:
Highly Polluting Cars.
At this level, the factory makes cars that makes a lot of pollution and a lot of noise
-Upgrade/Level 2:
Medium Polluting Cars
At this level, the factory makes cars that doesn't makes too much noise and pollution, but stills being far from 0 pollution and 0 noise. It's like a medium level between highly polluting cars and lowly polluting cars
-Upgrade/Level 3:
Lowly Polluting Cars.
At this level, the factory makes cars that have a pollution & noise regulation system.
HYBRID CAR FACTORY
This factory makes hybrid cars
It can be upgraded 3 times:
-Upgrade/Level 1:
At this level, the factory makes hybrid cars with a low reliability
-Upgrade/Level 2:
At this level, the factory makes hybrid cars with medium reliability
-Upgrade/Level 3:
At this level, the factory makes hybrid cars with high reliability
ELECTRIC CAR FACTORY
This Factory makes electric cars, but with one difference.
This one needs a lot of power to work and it's way more expensive than the other 2 factories.
It can be upgraded 3 times:
-Upgrade/Level 1:
Extremely low Reliability Cars.
At this level, the factory makes cars with an extremely low reliability level. That means they need a lot of power and they get without power very easily.
-Upgrade/Level 2:
Low Reliability Cars.
At this level, the factory makes cars with a low reliability level. They don't need that quantity of power and they doesn't get without power that easily.
-Upgrade/Level 3:
Medium Reliability Cars.
At this level, the factory makes cars with a medium reliability. They use a normal quantity of power and they have a similar duration to the gasoline cars.
⚡ELECTRIC CAR STATION⚡
A station for Electric & Hybrid cars. Needs a high quantity of power.





This is my idea, i know it's a lot of work, but if you want to do a plugin with this, you can ;)
Let me know what do you think!!! :D
A good idea, however, there is a problem...
If cars that generate pollution or noise is there, then building is impossible. Heavy Traffic is impossible to "kill". If you managed to " kill" a heavy traffic in road A, then the heavy traffic will move to another street.
Also, smaller cities cant afford luxurious streets and factories (Excluding plugins), which means that with the heavy pollution+heavy traffic is impossible to kill+no big streets+all cars are dirty=impossibility to build cities.

Nice idea though.
BEaRz ArE AmAZiNG. I Am FeElIng SlEepY..

User avatar
khadafi laidi
Inhabitant of a Planet
Reactions:
Posts: 1303
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 13:11
Location: Ternate, Indonesia
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Xiaomi note A5

Platform

Re: Cars make noise and pollution, gas station and more...

#3

Post by khadafi laidi » Sat Apr 14, 2018 18:56

Impossible to do that!!!!
JSON have a limited code to do this!
Fact about me:
-President of FINDONEZIA
-Im rarely active right now
-Subscribe my channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWS1fz ... 4syaxcA74A

User avatar
_JS_
Townsman
Reactions:
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:29
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Xiaomi Mi Note 3

Platform

Re: Cars make noise and pollution, gas station and more...

#4

Post by _JS_ » Sat Apr 14, 2018 19:03

khadafi laidi wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 18:56
Impossible to do that!!!!
JSON have a limited code to do this!
I didn't know that. I was thinking on making a plugin for test but I don't even know how does JSON works :S
Subscribe to PewDiePie

User avatar
_JS_
Townsman
Reactions:
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:29
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Xiaomi Mi Note 3

Platform

Re: Cars make noise and pollution, gas station and more...

#5

Post by _JS_ » Sat Apr 14, 2018 20:28

I watched some tutorials and i made a json file, but I don't know how to make it work :bt
Attachments
Screenshot_20180414-201247.jpg
Subscribe to PewDiePie

User avatar
CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:
Posts: 8252
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2016 21:12
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: Cars make noise and pollution, gas station and more...

#6

Post by CommanderABab » Sat Apr 14, 2018 20:59

here are the basics on cars


It would be easier to have a road with heavy usage to generate pollution somehow than to have the cars do it. I have an idea how to make the roads do it.
826!826Currently using beta 826. 826 What's new? :)
diagonal road tool!!
:)

Telegram - t.me/
🆎️🆎️🆎️🆎️Commander🆎️🆎️

User avatar
_JS_
Townsman
Reactions:
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:29
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Xiaomi Mi Note 3

Platform

Re: Cars make noise and pollution, gas station and more...

#7

Post by _JS_ » Sat Apr 14, 2018 22:40

CommanderABab wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 20:59
here are the basics on cars


It would be easier to have a road with heavy usage to generate pollution somehow than to have the cars do it. I have an idea how to make the roads do it.
I'm good on code, but, in texture... I can't even make a window :calc
Subscribe to PewDiePie

User avatar
_JS_
Townsman
Reactions:
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:29
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Xiaomi Mi Note 3

Platform

Re: Cars make noise and pollution, gas station and more...

#8

Post by _JS_ » Sun Apr 15, 2018 0:59

CommanderABab wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 20:59
here are the basics on cars


It would be easier to have a road with heavy usage to generate pollution somehow than to have the cars do it. I have an idea how to make the roads do it.
Do you have all the roads textures? Because ive got an idea:
Roads that makes pollution and noise when there is a lot of traffic. It would be an optional road to make gameplay more interesting.
Electric Car Factory. This building would make electric cars for TTT inhabitants, wich means less pollution and less noise if you are using those roads. But as i said, i am terrible with textures :(
Subscribe to PewDiePie

User avatar
CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:
Posts: 8252
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2016 21:12
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: Cars make noise and pollution, gas station and more...

#9

Post by CommanderABab » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:47

I have lots of road textures. :) Nobody likes them.
826!826Currently using beta 826. 826 What's new? :)
diagonal road tool!!
:)

Telegram - t.me/
🆎️🆎️🆎️🆎️Commander🆎️🆎️

User avatar
BetterBear
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Posts: 2895
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:03
Location: In a place you don't expect.
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Have 3, all too long

Platform

Re: Cars make noise and pollution, gas station and more...

#10

Post by BetterBear » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:27

CommanderABab wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:47
I have lots of road textures. :) Nobody likes them.
I do :D
Your roads are perfect for futuristic cities.
BEaRz ArE AmAZiNG. I Am FeElIng SlEepY..

User avatar
_JS_
Townsman
Reactions:
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:29
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Xiaomi Mi Note 3

Platform

Re: Cars make noise and pollution, gas station and more...

#11

Post by _JS_ » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:40

It works! But it works without traffic too... :bt
Is there any way to do it work only with traffic?
Attachments
Seek_18-04-15_10.38.12.png
Subscribe to PewDiePie

User avatar
BetterBear
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Posts: 2895
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:03
Location: In a place you don't expect.
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Have 3, all too long

Platform

Re: Cars make noise and pollution, gas station and more...

#12

Post by BetterBear » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:52

_JS_ wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:40
It works! But it works without traffic too... :bt
Is there any way to do it work only with traffic?
By using the fun functionality (probably?)
I do not know how to use fun, so maybe ask JustAnyone?
BEaRz ArE AmAZiNG. I Am FeElIng SlEepY..

User avatar
_JS_
Townsman
Reactions:
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:29
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Xiaomi Mi Note 3

Platform

Re: Cars make noise and pollution, gas station and more...

#13

Post by _JS_ » Sun Apr 15, 2018 13:18

BetterBear wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:52
_JS_ wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:40
It works! But it works without traffic too... :bt
Is there any way to do it work only with traffic?
By using the fun functionality (probably?)
I do not know how to use fun, so maybe ask JustAnyone?
Something like this?
(The road is from the Harbor road plugin)
(Author:Chisako)
Attachments
Screenshot_20180415-131229.jpg
Screenshot_20180415-131226.jpg
Screenshot_20180415-131222.jpg
Subscribe to PewDiePie

User avatar
BetterBear
Inhabitant of a Galaxy Cluster
Reactions:
Posts: 2895
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:03
Location: In a place you don't expect.
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Have 3, all too long

Platform

Re: Cars make noise and pollution, gas station and more...

#14

Post by BetterBear » Sun Apr 15, 2018 14:04

There is no fun-related things there ;)

In case you doesn't know, fun is a functionality where you can make your plugin react to in-game input, add sounds, have date-dependent buildings, have functionable disasters, etc.
More info about fun here: https://theotown.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=81
BEaRz ArE AmAZiNG. I Am FeElIng SlEepY..

User avatar
_JS_
Townsman
Reactions:
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:29
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Xiaomi Mi Note 3

Platform

Re: Cars make noise and pollution, gas station and more...

#15

Post by _JS_ » Sun Apr 15, 2018 14:11

I don't understand this 😂
It's my second day on JSON my mind is blowing right now :calc
Subscribe to PewDiePie

User avatar
_JS_
Townsman
Reactions:
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:29
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Xiaomi Mi Note 3

Platform

Re: Cars make noise and pollution, gas station and more...

#16

Post by _JS_ » Sun Apr 15, 2018 17:11

Now i only need to know how to make the pollution and noise :D
Attachments
Screenshot_20180415-170951.jpg
Subscribe to PewDiePie

User avatar
FranchuFranchu
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:
Posts: 798
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 0:07
Location: Melting in Argentina
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta

Platform

Plugin Creator

Re: Cars make noise and pollution, gas station and more...

#17

Post by FranchuFranchu » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:31

"Google ha cerrado el anuncio"
¿Iu spik spanill chu?
Did you know you can't blink while smiling :) ?

User avatar
_JS_
Townsman
Reactions:
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:29
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Xiaomi Mi Note 3

Platform

Re: Cars make noise and pollution, gas station and more...

#18

Post by _JS_ » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:31

FranchuFranchu wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:31
"Google ha cerrado el anuncio"
¿Iu spik spanill chu?
Yes :)
Subscribe to PewDiePie

User avatar
JustAnyone
Community manager
Reactions:
Posts: 2752
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:45
Location: Easter Island
Plugins: Show
Phone model: Nokia 3310

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Cars make noise and pollution, gas station and more...

#19

Post by JustAnyone » Mon Apr 16, 2018 14:43

As far as I know, such functionality doesn't exist.

User avatar
_JS_
Townsman
Reactions:
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:29
Plugins: Show
Version: Beta
Phone model: Xiaomi Mi Note 3

Platform

Re: Cars make noise and pollution, gas station and more...

#20

Post by _JS_ » Mon Apr 16, 2018 15:22

:(
Subscribe to PewDiePie

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Suggestions”