Hello Mayors!

Show your new maps here. Tell the seed and share a small overview image of the map.
NomadChelmski
Villager
Reactions:

Hello Mayors!

Post by NomadChelmski »

Ive started this city just about the time we ve got this Flatearth region as default, and that huge delta river and dessert, "egypt" vibe and feeling makes this specific map one of the best imaginable to this day. Please note, that i started this city vanilla, and i was getting and learning plugins as the city grow.. I know its nothing to look at in terms of eye candy and decaling, or elaborate zoning and layout solutions, its also 'just' ~135k population, but every part of city has unique feeling and vibe to it, unique stories and few years or irl memories attached to specific corners of city. Pawłów (Paulburg in eng.) is a living city to me, with its own history, and my personal sentiments to it. My home town <3

Its all started here, the very oldest buildings in the city, 1st town hall, 1st school, 1st church, taxi etc.. Parts of Old Town were rebuilt as district became historical part, but area is still 80% unchanged from day 1...
Pawłów_22-01-08_17.45.50.png
And thats how this chaos looks like now :space
Pawłów_22-01-08_16.47.34.png
Enjoy!

Return to “Map Showcase”