Nature Pack 1.3.4 (1 Add-on)

Plugins that are ground or trees

Moderator: Plugin Moderators

Forum rules
Showcase items that are ground plugins or of type tree.

In game Terrain Tab.
KrejvenRoud
Villager
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Re: Nature Pack 1.3 (1 Add-on)

Post by KrejvenRoud »

KINGTUT10101 wrote: 21 Jun 2020, 17:21
KrejvenRoud wrote: 21 Jun 2020, 04:30
KINGTUT10101 wrote: 20 Jun 2020, 17:13 If you go into the plug-in's folder, you'll notice a bunch of JSON files. To disable any part of the plug-in, simply remove the JSON files you don't want or add an underscore to the beginning of their names.
Well i download your great plugin from plugin store :) so in folder "managed plugins" there is no JSON file, all plugins from store are in .mpf file. I prefer plugin store bcs i have better control on plugins to turn OFF or ON in game. Plugins from forum go to regular "plugin" folder and i cant check them in plugin section inside of game. So that is why i ask if there is any way to disable giants from plugin downloaded from store directly :) like maybe console command :) idk if it is possible to add options to turn OFF some plugin disasters like for other official disasters (in options) but something like that would be really great. I really love your NaturePack plugin, i cant imagine playing without pedestrians walking on side of roads and other small stuff which make city more live :D (thank you for great plugin). So if there is any chance to turn off giants or if u can make some small update with that feature it would be great. And thanks for your reply and patience :) btw i like lighting disaster, just giants are so big pain lol.
Unfortunately, the plug-in store version has no way to disable certain disasters or additions from the Nature Pack. There is no console command to disable them and I don't plan on adding that feature anytime soon, as it's likely not as simple as you may think. Sorry about that.

On a side note, how often does the giant disaster occur for you? Do you take issue with it because it lasts too long, because it happens too often, or both?
Well i may say both, sometime dont last long, but i experienced 4 gaints spawn in one day of playing. Yes sometimes they dont spawn for almost all day, but minimum once in day (depending how much i play). When i notice giants i just turn off game lol and enter again with last save point to avoid hard demolishing :D im not much experienced with disasters so i want to ask, for example can army stop giant or slow them down? And anyway thx for you response here, and i believe that isn't simple to add that feature i asked :) and i understand :) well i guess i will need to go with saving before giants every time they spawn :D i will still use this great plugin as i write in previous post uphere :D (sorry for bad grammar in advance)
KrejvenRoud
Villager
Reactions:

Post by KrejvenRoud »

Actually i will use this plugin from forum lol why to complicate all for no big deal :D and also i MUST check this plugin with sound :D lol
KINGTUT10101
1,000,000 inhabitants
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by KINGTUT10101 »

Okay, thanks for the feedback. I'll be toning that stuff down in the future.
KrejvenRoud
Villager
Reactions:

Post by KrejvenRoud »

RS7 sound file have strange sound, loud and seem like some error, idk if that is intentional or no, anyway other sounds fit perfectly in game and i really love them :), btw i deleted RS7 so it is no big deal, just info :) pls keep good work friend, one of best plugin maker 😁 actually i really dont understand why some of your plugins arent in game in first place :) btw i love Monthly News Plugin also 😊 maybe need some more variety but its really good! Nice really nice
KINGTUT10101
1,000,000 inhabitants
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by KINGTUT10101 »

RS7 is owl sounds btw. I'll take a look into it's volume sometime though. I might also tone down how often some sounds play as well.
KINGTUT10101
1,000,000 inhabitants
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Nature Pack 1.3.2 (1 Add-on)

Post by KINGTUT10101 »

Version 1.3.2 has been released. It's a small update that nerfs the giant and makes some small changes to a few of the sounds:
https://sites.google.com/site/theotownm ... ature-pack
yusuf8a684
Reactions:

Post by yusuf8a684 »

Tonyc403
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Tonyc403 »

Why Is the Giant spawning again?? No issues for Months! Today it destroyed my entire city that I spent months doing! I Kno u sent out a post b4 saying Giant was off!! I'm ready to delete the game!!!
KINGTUT10101
1,000,000 inhabitants
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by KINGTUT10101 »

I decreased the giants chance of spawning, I didn't remove it entirely. I'll adjust the plug-in again this week.
KINGTUT10101
1,000,000 inhabitants
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Nature Pack 1.3.4 (1 Add-on)

Post by KINGTUT10101 »

I updated the Nature Pack to v1.3.4. Giants/tsunamis will no longer spawn naturally, and I added a manifest file for online players.

Download:
https://sites.google.com/view/retrocity ... yddtxnpi9b
Booger McFarland
Villager
Reactions:

Re: Nature Pack 1.3.4 (1 Add-on)

Post by Booger McFarland »

Village road??
Tonyc403
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions: