Romanian Tramways

Transport, Airport, and Road plugins

Moderator: Plugin Moderators

Forum rules
The main focus of the plugin is a road or appears in the in-game transportation or airport tabs

Moving Cars, ships, and planes may be included also. :)
marian2001FCBT
Settler
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store

Romanian Tramways

Post by marian2001FCBT »

Credit - Contents of this plugin may only be reused if you give credit to the author.
Hello everyone! This is my first plugin, and it includes all the Romanian tramways since the mid 2000's and up to this day!
This is based on the Tramway plugin created by @KINGTUT101, which you can find here. The trams design and shape, the rails, the bridges and stations are all inspired from his plugin, since I am not very good at drawing. However, I tweaked them so they look as Romanian as possible! :)

Features
The plugin contains 15 tramway network, divided into four categories: West, East, South and Defunct, the latter one containing four networks that were shut down. Each city has multiple stations available, that spawn trams with a certain number of wagons or compartments. For example, a city can have up to four types of stations, depending on the type of the vehicles they spawn. Some cities feature a "Old" station, which has a different design and which spawns trams that are not in service anymore.
The plugin is programmed to act like a train network, so the rails included and stations are compatible with any element of the original train category included in the game or any other plugin that is programmed in this way. Each station generates a single tram, and the capacity and covered area of the stations depend on the type of vehicles they spawn.

Limitations
So far, I have programmed the plugin so the trams look as close to the reality as possible. Unfortunately, I am not very good at drawing, so I couldn't provide a specific shape to every single tram in the plugin. Rather, they are all the same shape, but the things that separates them from each other are the color schemes they have or advertisement they carry. So, if you have knowledge about trams, you might find it easy to recognize the vehicles I created. Otherwise, feel free to search on the Internet the models I have listed for every station, or ask me if you like one and don't know what type is it.

Installation
Just download the plugin and move it to the plugins folder!
Hope you will enjoy my plugin! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me anything! Best wishes!

For those interested in trams: you are going to see the following models:
Tatra T4D and KT4D's, Duewag GT6 and GT8's, SGP E1's and many more, from cities like Dresden, Berlin, Halle, Frankfurt and others!
Also, here are some pics of the trams you will be seeing!
arad.png
botosani.png
galati.png
iasi.png
tram.zip
(254.89 KiB) Downloaded 954 times
SomeGermanGuy
Townsman
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Platform

Re: Romanian Tramways

Post by SomeGermanGuy »

Funny thing is i'am alo working on a tram plugin right now
After i published my Berlin S+U Bahn plugin i started on my new Berliner Straßenbahn plugin
_Rock Fort_
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by _Rock Fort_ »

marian2001FCBT wrote: 07 May 2020, 20:49
Credit - Contents of this plugin may only be reused if you give credit to the author.
Hello everyone! This is my first plugin, and it includes all the Romanian tramways since the mid 2000's and up to this day!
This is based on the Tramway plugin created by @KINGTUT101, which you can find here. The trams design and shape, the rails, the bridges and stations are all inspired from his plugin, since I am not very good at drawing. However, I tweaked them so they look as Romanian as possible! :)

Features
The plugin contains 15 tramway network, divided into four categories: West, East, South and Defunct, the latter one containing four networks that were shut down. Each city has multiple stations available, that spawn trams with a certain number of wagons or compartments. For example, a city can have up to four types of stations, depending on the type of the vehicles they spawn. Some cities feature a "Old" station, which has a different design and which spawns trams that are not in service anymore.
The plugin is programmed to act like a train network, so the rails included and stations are compatible with any element of the original train category included in the game or any other plugin that is programmed in this way. Each station generates a single tram, and the capacity and covered area of the stations depend on the type of vehicles they spawn.

Limitations
So far, I have programmed the plugin so the trams look as close to the reality as possible. Unfortunately, I am not very good at drawing, so I couldn't provide a specific shape to every single tram in the plugin. Rather, they are all the same shape, but the things that separates them from each other are the color schemes they have or advertisement they carry. So, if you have knowledge about trams, you might find it easy to recognize the vehicles I created. Otherwise, feel free to search on the Internet the models I have listed for every station, or ask me if you like one and don't know what type is it.

Installation
Just download the plugin and move it to the plugins folder!
Hope you will enjoy my plugin! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me anything! Best wishes!

For those interested in trams: you are going to see the following models:
Tatra T4D and KT4D's, Duewag GT6 and GT8's, SGP E1's and many more, from cities like Dresden, Berlin, Halle, Frankfurt and others!
Also, here are some pics of the trams you will be seeing!
arad.png
botosani.png
galati.png
iasi.png
tram.zip
A great addition for our cities :)
Nice plugin for a first one !
I'm working on a Romanian buildings pack , i'm sure they will fit well with these trams :)
kekman
Townsman
Reactions:

Platform

Post by kekman »

foarte tare fram , foarte bine pentru un incepator
The_Real_Michael_1
Black Hole
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by The_Real_Michael_1 »

Nice trams!
By the way, have you heard that 2 months ago, someone stole your plugin?
Bauan203
Settler
Reactions:

Platform

Post by Bauan203 »

Error???
OMERSTOP1
Settler
Reactions:

Post by OMERSTOP1 »