Modular Airport Terminal (Mega update) by rjroldan1

Transport, Airport, and Road plugins

Moderator: Plugin Moderators

Forum rules
The main focus of the plugin is a road or appears in the in-game transportation or airport tabs

Moving Cars, ships, and planes may be included also. :)
CommanderABab
AB
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Modular Airport Terminal (Mega update) by rjroldan1

Post by CommanderABab »

The image is the avatar of @Hadestia whose former user name was rjroldan and the button goes to the portal page if not provided a link. I went there and saw there is currently a sale.

...so there!

...so there!

Wepf
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Wepf »

Hadestia wrote: 02 Dec 2018, 06:00 Hello everyone, I'm back again after along time :)
and im here again to upload and introduce to all plugin users my latest update of my existed Modern Airport terminal.There are changes happen some buildings are removed to Add more buildings.A little adjustment happen to terminals roof to look better than the old one.
first at all, i changed the roof's glass windows and make it a little darker, and also changed the roof texture of the hangars to curved as the texture of the terminal to be more realistic and add a little features at the back of it.
second, The 9 variation of control tower are removed And decided to have 1 control tower that fitted in every components of the terminal.
third, Add more variety of the terminal components such as.. Cross and T-shaped terminal for intersection and L-shaped terminal for the corners.
second to the last, The the addition of jetway system. Old jeyway are removed and created 1x1 of it instead 3x3 and now jetways are now supported in road decoration, you can now place road connection under it. you may all see them at the jetway system Tab/category
And lastly, i made new Category for all of this and of course now it has own icon than the old one. See changes below in thumbnail...↓↓↓

Full screenshot of the latest plugin
Nade1.png

Update in thumbnails
Akue_19-12-03_14.23.37.pngAkue_19-12-06_18.14.12.pngAkue_19-12-06_18.12.26.pngAkue_19-12-03_14.29.34.png

Whats new !?
Nade_20-01-16_00.51.33.png
*📌NIGHT ANIMATION 🌃😍

Recent Update in list

*📌New category for modern airport and jetway system

*📌3 Mainhall (texture idea by: montemarino with a little customization of mine)

*📌1 recreated Control tower

*📌1x1 jetway and road decoration
↪️L-shaped for corners
↪️cross shaped and T-shaped for
intersection

*📌New halls
↪️L-shaped for corners
↪️Cross and T-shaped for intersection

*📌 Recolored Light phot

*📌Add Spawning of airport buses on gates as taxis.
Sorry for my poor grammar but i keep on trying to do more such things and plugins to all of you.

And sorry inconvenience in temporarily disabling it for a long time cause' my plugin are very exposed. But it's only for my privacy :) thanks and I hope you all like it ☺️

Plugin store price: 250 - 150 diamonds
Forum price: 150- 1 diamond!!?? ONLY

Tip:
>You may see it from the features tab.

Download
00MODERN AIRPORT with night animation By rjroldan1.plugin
Next update suggestion : chamge large main hall from 8x8 size to 7x7 size to avoid rotation aware
SRBAPH
Villager
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by SRBAPH »

I can't download the plugin because my laptop only supports .zip files... can you make a zip for it??
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Transport, Airport, Roads”