Helsinki Modulable Downtown House ( TTT )

Residential Plugins

Moderator: Plugin Moderators

Forum rules
For Residential plug-ins
_Rock Fort_
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:
Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Helsinki Modulable Downtown House ( TTT )

Post by _Rock Fort_ »

Hello everyone ^^
20200506_173808.png
Here is my new plugin : a modulable 6x2 Helsinki house from Helsinki , Finland .

The building is divided into 3 2x2 parts . As said previously , its modulable , so you can reproduce the real life building ( like in the picture ) using the 3 sets or making something else .

The buildings are res , TTT- level .

The idea was given indirectly by Mb22 and his music called " Helsinki " . I also wanted to make more Northern Europe buildings , since i already made some Bergen houses. I choosed this building because it looks like some kind of palace , lol .

Thanks for any advice/criticism/feedback !

*** DOWNLOAD ***
helsinki2.zip
(20.26 KiB) Downloaded 1694 times
Generic_Tim
Villager
Reactions:

Re: Helsinki Modulable Downtown House ( TTT )

Post by Generic_Tim »

Even more fancy buildings? Looks like you have your sights set firmly on that leaderboard, huh? And with some quality plugins at that... Tell me, how many more plugins are you planning? I want to know how much space I need to add to my small town mostly made from your buildings.
_Rock Fort_
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by _Rock Fort_ »

Generic_Tim wrote: 06 May 2020, 21:10 Even more fancy buildings? Looks like you have your sights set firmly on that leaderboard, huh? And with some quality plugins at that... Tell me, how many more plugins are you planning? I want to know how much space I need to add to my small town mostly made from your buildings.
No i'm not here for the competition nor the money :bd i'm here for the communauty , to make original and useful plugins :)

I have a lot of plugins planned , but i can't tell you exactly how many i will make .
I try to make plugins from various locations

At least , some of the projects are to update the French pack , complete a new Version of the Tokyo pack , London pack , Lituanian houses pack , and also update some of my buildings pack like the Bergen pack , the US packages , the UK pack and more
Generic_Tim
Villager
Reactions:

Post by Generic_Tim »

_Rock Fort_ wrote: 07 May 2020, 00:32
Generic_Tim wrote: 06 May 2020, 21:10 Even more fancy buildings? Looks like you have your sights set firmly on that leaderboard, huh? And with some quality plugins at that... Tell me, how many more plugins are you planning? I want to know how much space I need to add to my small town mostly made from your buildings.
No i'm not here for the competition nor the money :bd i'm here for the communauty , to make original and useful plugins :)

I have a lot of plugins planned , but i can't tell you exactly how many i will make .

At least , some of the projects are to update the French pack , complete a new Version of the Tokyo pack , London pack , Lituanian houses pack , and also update some of my buildings pack like the Bergen pack , the US packages , the UK pack and more
So I'm guessing the few blocks I have left for your plugins are gonna fill up pretty rapidly, huh? Well, you keep going as you planned then, I'll try to keep up with expansions of my towns. And if you ever run out of ideas, there are a few Interesting buildings I think could be done in Theotown, but since I am a bad pixel-artist, I never actually tried that. But yeah, good job on the buildings, and I guess good luck.
Radhitya_1
Villager
Reactions:

Post by Radhitya_1 »

Good job, i like the quality of your plugin, nice
_Rock Fort_
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by _Rock Fort_ »

Generic_Tim wrote: 07 May 2020, 00:55
_Rock Fort_ wrote: 07 May 2020, 00:32

So I'm guessing the few blocks I have left for your plugins are gonna fill up pretty rapidly, huh? Well, you keep going as you planned then, I'll try to keep up with expansions of my towns. And if you ever run out of ideas, there are a few Interesting buildings I think could be done in Theotown, but since I am a bad pixel-artist, I never actually tried that. But yeah, good job on the buildings, and I guess good luck.
You can still give me your ideas in Private Messages or here ^^
_Rock Fort_
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by _Rock Fort_ »

Radhitya_1 wrote: 07 May 2020, 01:34 Good job, i like the quality of your plugin, nice
Thank you sir !
Bearbear76
Former Bearbear65
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Bearbear76 »

Really nice plugin, I like the colours. :)
_Rock Fort_
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by _Rock Fort_ »

Ølsken wrote: 19 May 2020, 10:14 Really nice plugin, I like the colours. :)
Yes , they are picked from the original building :)
Designer Anthony
Reactions:

Post by Designer Anthony »

How did you made modulable plugins?
Wekabu city
Inhabitant of a Megalopolis
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Wekabu city »

Designer Anthony wrote: 09 Feb 2021, 17:43 How did you made modulable plugins?
Design. It doesn't even require any code, it's only an optical illusion that is created by having no border between texture edge and buildiong edge. You should look try to decompress the zip file and see yourself how it is done.

If you are asking for something that is compared to fences in minecraft (can't find a better example), then that is not yet possible without having some more complicated logic in the JSON

Also, could you stop necroposting? As I'm aware this si completely unrelated and there is no real reason to create this post so long after the last one.
_Rock Fort_
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by _Rock Fort_ »

Wekabu city wrote: 10 Feb 2021, 14:59
Designer Anthony wrote: 09 Feb 2021, 17:43 How did you made modulable plugins?
Design. It doesn't even require any code, it's only an optical illusion that is created by having no border between texture edge and buildiong edge. You should look try to decompress the zip file and see yourself how it is done.

If you are asking for something that is compared to fences in minecraft (can't find a better example), then that is not yet possible without having some more complicated logic in the JSON

Also, could you stop necroposting? As I'm aware this si completely unrelated and there is no real reason to create this post so long after the last one.
Don't worry , i have nothing against posting comments on my old posts , i'm still reading and replying to the comments even if its posted on old plugins !
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Residential”