Plugins: Showcase Store
Version: Beta

Plugin Creator

Platform

Vergan class aircraft carrier

Post by Stepanhie »

IMG_20210629_164736.jpg
IMG_20210629_164736.jpg (81.77 KiB) Viewed 2865 times
hi everyone this time i'm trying to remake the aircraft plugin in theotown i'm trying to add details, textures and decorations of the jet.... i hope you like it
Credits : @Mylifelenenser for original aircraft
@Imran M for jet planes

Latest version with NEWEST jet from imran
Attachments
Vergan Aircraft Carrier V.2.zip
(91.03 KiB) Downloaded 724 times
Last edited by Stepanhie on 09 Jul 2022, 10:07, edited 3 times in total.
Gabriel412
Small-town resident
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Re: Vergan class aircraft carrier (new version)

Post by Gabriel412 »

Honestly, the redesign was great for you, it has everything it lacks, even to pay to put in another position; But the fighters look bad, would it be too much to ask for a version of the Carrier without fighters?

It would be better to add people working on deck, it is an idea Anyway, it was great, Luck ✌️
Imran M
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Imran M »

Oh yeah, you can use my new fighter textures if you want! In my opinion, they're a lot better

The aircraft carrier is actually toooooo sick man. I just love the runway lines and the aircraft tower: they seem simple, but they're just perfectly formed (I find lines hard after my airbase plugin). The shape of the overall ship is soo good too! Easily one of the best ship plugins.
f-16.png
f-16.png (1.53 KiB) Viewed 3427 times
Last edited by Imran M on 29 Jun 2021, 08:55, edited 2 times in total.
Imran M
Inhabitant of a Country
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Imran M »

Gabriel412 wrote: 28 Jun 2021, 11:36 Honestly, the redesign was great for you, it has everything it lacks, even to pay to put in another position; But the fighters look bad, would it be too much to ask for a version of the Carrier without fighters?

It would be better to add people working on deck, it is an idea Anyway, it was great, Luck ✌️
Very sorry, I think those jets were mine, but I hope he'll replace them with my newer ones
Stepanhie
Inhabitant of a Megacity
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Stepanhie »

Imran M wrote: 29 Jun 2021, 08:46
Gabriel412 wrote: 28 Jun 2021, 11:36 Honestly, the redesign was great for you, it has everything it lacks, even to pay to put in another position; But the fighters look bad, would it be too much to ask for a version of the Carrier without fighters?

Very sorry, I think those jets were mine, but I hope he'll replace them with my newer ones
Thanks imran m I've fixed the texture of the aircraft with your new jet this plugin will be released in the plugin store soon
IMG_20210629_164736.jpg
Gabriel412
Small-town resident
Reactions:

Plugin Creator

Platform

Post by Gabriel412 »

The truth is great (Although in Realistic terms, the F-16s are not used in Aircraft Carriers éwè).
Although it needs a night animation, aside, have you not thought of better making the Fighters be for an update of the plugin? I mean, that the base aircraft carrier does not have anything on the deck and that when updating fighters appear, it would be interesting uwu.
And hey, by chance you will not have the base or the textures of a military transport truck? I feel that they would be necessary to put as decoration since the packs only put super trucks irealista,I only ask. Otherwise, good job trabajo 👍
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Service”